Legacy: Life Among the Ruins (Tabletop, Worldbuilding RPG) Looking for 3 players (1/3)

S

Salsacookies

Original poster
1F587EE9-295D-44C1-BE5A-56B5D47CC9D6.jpeg
Legacy is a game that is Powered by The Apocalypse, and has one of the most gorgeous art styles I've ever seen (credit to Tithi Luadthong, look up their work). It would be awesome to play this game with the rest of you, if you are interested. Here's how I plan this game to run.

This game is heavily based on worldbuilding, every player controls both a character, and a faction. The game flow is typically one where you perform faction actions in a matter similar to a 4X RTS, and once you've performed your major actions, you then go into a more RPG form of play as your Character, who will go on an adventure that will change the course of the world, and create new opportunities for your faction to act. Once all things are resolved (everything in the Homeland is good to go, all faction plans are fulfilled and everything is at peace for your character), we skip forward in time, so that a new emergency is create for the faction and character to contend with. Rinse and repeat.

To be honest, I've planned nothing for this game. The idea is to create the world with 3 or 4 of you, then have you guys play your factions and their heroes, and I'll supply you with the threats to keep you occupied and challenged. There are 24 different factions to choose from, and 26 different character classes, along with 6 roles per character. For anyone interested in the premise, just tell me your ideas for a character and faction you'd like to play as, and I'll send you a handout with what I feel would suit you. Thanks for reading, and hopefully, see you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE I WANT IN
Happy to have ya, buddy! XD

Alrighty, I've been trying to start a conversation with ya, but it's not working. I guess I can just ask you questions here.

What can of nation/faction are you interested in, and what kind of character would you like to play as, in terms of archetypes/RPG classes?

Iwaku has a Discord channel if you didn't know. If you join it, I'll be able to talk to you a lot more easily, and send you the much needed info you need for this game.

Here it is:Join the Iwaku Discord Server!

DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE I WANT IN
Happy to have ya, buddy! XD

Alrighty, I've been trying to start a conversation with ya, but it's not working. I guess I can just ask you questions here.

What can of nation/faction are you interested in, and what kind of character would you like to play as, in terms of archetypes/RPG classes?

Iwaku has a Discord channel if you didn't know. If you join it, I'll be able to talk to you a lot more easily, and send you the much needed info you need for this game.

Here it is:Join the Iwaku Discord Server!

Just joined it! Again since I had too many servers and I didn't talk on the Iwaku one at all lol. But yeah I can contact you there! Tell me which one you are!