Legacy: Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay folks. Just one pissed off Apocritakan Queen to get past, and you've made it onto the Promise. Feel free to fight and kill the giant slug-demon any way you like. Hopefully there's still some ISAF around to help. As for Lamord, no one knows where he's fallen, so no rescue attempts yet please.

The figure at the Gate is Chaos from Iwaku World.

Porg and Grumpy, I hope you guys can join up with the others soon, before it's too late.

Chaos, your heroic moment has arrived. Coffee may be around to help you, but that's about it.

Paorou, it would be good to know where Paul/MPLM is.

The end is nigh, people. ;)

WOOO! One character of mine dead! Two to go!

Let's rock this people!

Woooohoooo!

...Kay, I won't make anymore senseless cheering. Just a waste of space. :P Let's do eet.

*three week buzzer goes off*

OKAY, LEGACY WILL BE ENDING ON FRIDAY.

ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT URIEL AND VOID ARE BEING HIJACKED. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS IS TO POST "HELL NO!" AND THEN ACTUALLY POST.

IF YOU NEED INSPIRATION, READ THE LAST 12 CHAPTERS AND QUIT COMPLAINING.

Hello~I just need a general idea of what you'd like done other than killing more Dr. Suess inspired bugs from Hell.

God bless you, Asmo.

I was completely out of ideas for how to get Grant out of his Teagan situation.

So yeah, hell no - gimme a day and I'll have something up. We're just to have our guys hobo-rushing the pearly gates to Iwaku of the past, yarr?

You guys have to kill the Apocritakan Queen.

Big sluggy alien blocking your path.

Find a way to kill it, then you can do the slow-motion epic run through the gates.

And there it is: the moral dilemma that I've been planning for the best part of a year.

I hope you guys appreciate it. I worked hard to establish Raife's daughter, to sacrifice her mother, and to set Daryl on a path of vengeance. I think the result is something very special.

Daryl either damns himself or damns the universe.

Or is there a third option?

This is basically the entire theme of the roleplay right here. How do we deal with questions that have no right answer? How do we act when there is neither good nor evil to discern? How do we cope with an unfair life riddled with paradox and contradiction?

I know this is Daryl's choice, but I'll be interested to know how each of you would answer Daryl's dilemma.

[p.s. Don't worry about Lamord. I've got someone ready to rescue him.]

Third choice'd be to not kill Raife, nor Rosa.

One'd have to ensure they moved in front of you, but you march them to the gates of sanctuary.
by then the others have made it through.
Then give Raife the cliche'd and if i amy say so, rather stupid choice of reforming his ways (Which we all know would never happen)
if he says no, tell Rosa that she can go through the gate.

either that or damn thyself to save the rest.
That is the path many of the dead who litter the legacy's flight chose, to give their lives and chance of finding sanctuary so that the others can.

Look to the ISAF soldiers in this last fight for example, the very act of donning the suicide vests marks this.

anyway, i've rambled on long enough.

WMD's a nicer person than me, it seems; I'd have killed Rosa and then Raife, thus preventing the final Rift Storm and cutting the bastard off mid-evil genius schpeel.

Seems harsh, yeah, but think about it; two lives for the survival of the remaining crew. It's a price I'd be prepared to pay, I guess.

Sucky situation, however, no matter what Daryl chooses...

EDIT: Should have a post for Grant by tonight.

Be sure to post before JackShade does. After his post, we have to go through the Gate.

Gah - I was just about to suggest and add to the moral dilemma by placing a "second opinion" on what Daryl should do IC.

Oh well, Paorou is dead anyway.

I'll wait for jacky boy to post for void then I'll do the ending sequence.

Okays, Grant post up. And just in time, too.

And now for Jack's post.

then I'll do the ending sequence.

I hope you don't mean the last post...

Cos... we still have to do the Sanctuary meetings with our Avatars.

So... er... don't do what I think you're gonna do...

Paorou...

PAOROU???

*waves hands*

PAOROU!!!

STOP!!!!

I hope you don't mean the last post...

Cos... we still have to do the Sanctuary meetings with our Avatars.

So... er... don't do what I think you're gonna do...

Paorou...

PAOROU???

*waves hands*

PAOROU!!!

STOP!!!!

*With a dopey expression, Paorou sets his foot down on the gas, driving the Legacy Bus off a cliff.*

I mean the going back in time thing.

We are doin that, right?

Yeah, once everyone has made their choice.

But sssh!! Stop ruining the ending!

*pulls Paorou back into the cinema seat*

Status
Not open for further replies.