Left Spinning

Of course.

Also, while you're on, any format you'd want to do for a collaborative? I don't think her and Nicholas are going to talk much, but at least it'll get your character moving again.

*not sure why we're talking about orientation but YAY representation*

Came up with Oswin and Charlie. Don't worry.

Um I don't really mind any format, whatever you prefer. I'm not really familiar with the options, this is my first roleplay on here, heh. Also sorry I'm on and off so quickly, I've been traveling.

No worries.

Typically, people use the PMing system on here, but there are a few other alternatives that allow for simultaneous text editing and OOC chat at the same time.

Do you have one you prefer? Although, I agree, I don't think Nicholas and Lynne are going to talk a lot, just to give her some things to do.

I'm fine with either one, typically I prefer Titanpad and other live text edits, but since Nicholas is relatively minor in this post, I think either will be fine.

okay well why don't we do a text edit then? I don't know what Titanpad exactly is but we can definitely do that one if that's what you prefer.

It's basically Google Docs, if you've used that before. I'll be free later today to work on it, so I'll PM you the link there and we can get working on it whenever the two of use are available.

So... Anyone wanna collab? I dunno about Ellie but I was planning on having Cici run to that restaurant (can't recall the name, sorry) after she's off duty.

I've got people I can throw in there.

As much as I would dislike to disrupt events as they are, this is one week after the IC's first post, which means that another day will be coming up here soon. I'll give you guys until the end of this week to wrap this stuff up, but after that, we're moving along without or without the posts.

Reactions: Rainjay
Finished my post. I'm so so sorry if I delayed anything. :O

Guns have been fired in the deck - and yes, that means there is a real, violent riot, not the disturbance or brawl that the previous day saw. If you are on the deck (meaning if you were there for water, a peacekeeper, or for another reason), you are in combat. There are lots of untrained civilians with firearms, most with knives, and all of them with their fists! Lethal ammunition will be flying everywhere from the civilians, nonlethal rounds from the peacekeepers. In the midst of this, you have to find a way to get off the deck or find a safe spot to hide on it.

map_imperial_fleet_station_upper_r.png

The Bernadette is docked in the bottom bay. There is a lift located on a 'upper deck' via the four hallways to the center. The hallways utilize two automatic staircases, one up, one down, and a set of 'manual' stairs. Various market stalls and shops line the walls of the main roundabout, which is about 30 meters across. There are ladders in the lift chamber, but due to the design of the station, the only way down to the lower and and upper decks is via the center chamber since the ring is effectively suspended in open space; this is one of the areas that juts out of Vesta itself. The lifts may carry a total of 120 individuals at a time and take five minutes to travel between this level and the one either above it or below it. There four lifts in the center.

That's what most people know off the bat - if you have a question, and your character would feasibly know that information, then I will give you an accurate answer. If not, the information may be a tad askew.​

@J_"Kraken" guess our collab is on hold, then. At least until Oswin's safe. Will likely try to make a short reply tomorrow, after @Rainjay. Unless you say otherwise.

@Quiet One

Sorry, I was out in the boonies with little to no internet connection...Fun times.

La la la la

My post might be a little belated.

Got lots of writing and reading to do >.<

Alright, so, school starts up for me tomorrow. While in the early part of the year I won't be getting too hammered by work (make that most of the year), I will be writing my own thesis this year in addition to participation in several school organizations pretty much right off the bat. What this means: I'll be less available to be working on Iwaku.

While the year goes on, I'll be trying as best I can to be sticking to the one-day-a-week notion, but don't be surprised if it takes me closer to a week and a half! If you need me for collabs and other questions, I'll be more than happy to work on those (less writing at one time, more back-and-forth means less effort on my part - I can do that while I do other work). I aim to have this day of posts done by Monday or Tuesday next week, but we'll see how that works out.