Left Spinning

If you can't think of something to do both of my characters can use interaction. Ellie has nothing to do atm and Cici'll need something or other to do on-duty.

Likewise, I've got a few characters to throw in if you need something to do (this applies to everyone). I'll add Naomi's official CS here in a few.

Posted. I adjusted my Char's height based on @harleygore's question. And I'll convert to metric in my post as soon as I find my chart.

I'll get to a post describing what's going on in the market later today so we can keep things rolling.

@harleygore

I should be able to get a collab. up some time tomorrow for Nicholas and Lynne.

Alright! With that, I'll give @Rainjay a chance to post and I'll get working on the collab. with @harleygore - after that, we should be clear to work on the next day. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas they want to see in place for that day?

I'll post tonight guys. I've had some plans yesterday and have some afternoon plans today but I should have time to post.

I have a question: can there be a gang on Vesta? Like a futuristic space station mob?

I'm not really sure what you have planned for the next day, so at the moment I think I'm just gonna roll with it.

There are plenty of gangs on Vesta. There aren't enough Peacekeepers to control most of the essential decks themselves, so crime flourishes on the station.

Well, all that's set in stone for the next day is the next round of sales, which will cause more tension once they run out and announce that the day after that is their last day. On Day Four, things will start to get hectic. Also, nice touch about the soy-based food.

*shrug* I just thought meat would be hard to come by. I have a sci-fi story of my own where meat is artificially grown. I thought soy would work better.

Unfortunately, Oswin's a mail runner. How would she get involved...hmm...

Meat's very hard to come by, even on planets where you can feasibly raise livestock.

It's easy for a mail runner to get involved in a gang. You're the one who makes black market deliveries, or pass out drugs, so on so forth, but that's ultimately up to how you want to portray your character. I can also bring in Charlie to help add some underworld elements.

Well, I can see how she gets involved in the gang, but I meant what I'd do during this dangerous riotous moment you're alluding to.

I forgot - who's Charlie?

Ah, well, that would depend on whether or not she returns. I can always bring out characters for people to interact with, it's just that the 'Day Events' affect everyone, even if it isn't direct.

She's the legalized prostitute.

Last edited:
Well Oswin is of legal age... ;)

Suppose that'll work, then. If she's into that.

You know, I never did define her orientation. I imagine in the future things like that are more dependent on your mood. At least for some people.

Well, once civil rights on Earth expanded and all that went away, it became a pretty common facet of culture, so you're pretty much right on that one.

Cool, want to discuss a collab in the conversation we started already? Before that, though, I want to make a post showing Oswin's home life.

Sounds good. Alternatively there is Titanpad, which is live text editing. It's like Docs, basically.

um if we're talking about orientation, i know you guys said it's depending on the mood but is it okay if Lynne is aromantic/asexual?