Left behind [Sign ups/OOC]

Yes but if you read the first part you would know that Aiden gets turned early on so he is originally a white angel

Yes this is just how he got turned by helping Hope (the newbie) get away :)

Alrighty well sign ups are still open but I will not be accepting any female characters until it's evened out. we need more male characters especially for the dark angels. There is only one, Aiden and he's still a white angel about to get turned.

May my character start off as being without wings, then becoming a dark angel and being found?

First name~ Braden
Middle name~ Vran
Last name~ Vladimir
Nickname{s}~ Vlad or Brady
Age {18-22}~ 19
Gender~ Male
Dark or White angel~ White
Job~ Weapon Maker

Personality He's kind and caring and seriously over protective over the ones he loves. He's a weapon geek. He's loved weapons ever since his younger days
Skills~ Archery
Crush~ None yet
BF/GF ~ Still none yet
Family? He's an orphan
Eye color blue
Hair color~ black
Height~ 6'4
Weight~ 245 lbs.
Wings~ White and speckled black

Human pic{s}~ llll.jpg
Other pic{s}~
Other~

First name~ Braden
Middle name~ Vran
Last name~ Vladimir
Nickname{s}~ Vlad or Brady
Age {18-22}~ 19
Gender~ Male
Dark or White angel~ White
Job~ Weapon Maker

Personality He's kind and caring and seriously over protective over the ones he loves. He's a weapon geek. He's loved weapons ever since his younger days
Skills~ Archery
Crush~ None yet
BF/GF ~ Still none yet
Family? He's an orphan
Eye color blue
Hair color~ black
Height~ 6'4
Weight~ 245 lbs.
Wings~ White and speckled black

Human pic{s}~ View attachment 45324
Other pic{s}~
Other~
Accepted thanks for joining :)

@Zoey Redbird I was hoping to only have one newbie because all the angels thought everyone else had died, and that there was no one left who had avoided the virus. Sorry, I had made that spot so we could have something big happen to get the RPG rolling.

First name~ Michael
Middle name~ Even
Last name~ Woods
Nickname{s}~ none
Age {18-22}~ 20
Gender~ Male
Dark or White angel~ white
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~ pretty much exsactly like his sister exsept he gets fired up easily and loves protecting his friends and family.
Skills~ she's handy with medical equipment (one of her parents was a doctor) basically he's very good at surviving.
Crush~ nope
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~ nope
Family?~ everyone of them is now dead but previously she had a mother (Diana), father (William) (who worked to stop the sickness) 2 younger sisters (Hope(18) and (Celena(16))
Eye color~ Green
Hair color~ Light brown
Height~ 6' 1"
Weight~ 130
Other descriptions~ rouge white angel
Human pic{s}~
Other pic{s}~
Other~

First name~ Erik
Middle name~ Jonathan
Last name~ Brown
Nickname{s}~ Er
Age {18-22}~ 19
Gender~ Male
Dark or White angel~ Dark
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~ he's a rich kid with money but he wanted to try to be something he wasn't (Robin Hood) and he started mugging people, sone day he mugged the wrong person. Dark angel.
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~ meet him
Skills~ Follows commands well
Crush~ None
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~ nope
Family?~ He was the only child of his parents.
Eye color~ Green
Hair color~ Sandy blonde
Height~ 6'
Weight~ 135
Other descriptions~ He's a guard
Human pic{s}~
Other pic{s}~
Other~
Last edited:

Wondering if hope would be interested in being Amity's apprentice for leader She would train secretly so Sorrel wouldn't get mad

@Sugar_n_spice asked in in a message if I would apprentice with sorrel and I said yes, so I'm sorry but I said yes to her yesterday...

Performers are either white angel prisoners of the dark angels, that they haven't turned (yet). Or other dark angels they couldn't find a use for, most are white angel prisoners through. They are treated like dirty, and dark angels can do what ever they want with them. If a higher ranking dark angel wants to punch one in the face then that's completely fine. They are sometimes even used for training. No one cares about them, and they are monitored by their trainer (NPC unless someone wants the spot).

Performers can be anything from singers to contortionists or what every you can think up. I added them to maybe have some spark of rebellion with in the dark angels, possible. It's all up to the rpers. Plus it's another thing for the dark angels to threaten white angels with, so can't have to many of those ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im dropping out. No one ever replies to me

Ok I'm sorry, I was planning on having sorrel or Sean talk with him they were just busy. But thank you for telling me :bubble:

Sorry, I didn't get notifications for this thread.

Yeah just wanted to double check so I wouldn't look like and idiot, but I replied to him :)

First name~Sarukuro
Middle name~Orville
Last name~Takahashi
Nickname{s}~Sorrow (due to his solemn nature)
Age {18-22}~20
Gender~Male
Dark or White angel~Dark
Job~Cook
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~He killed his parents and ate their flesh due to lack of other food.
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~Sorrow never seems to show emotions in front of other people, and he never speaks. Only two people (now deceased) have ever seen him smile. He tends to follow orders, but more often than not, his only duty consists of making meals. His usual attitude is very serious and no-nonsense, and he doesn't really have to deal with nonsense in the quiet kitchen. He will not tolerate pranks or any other trouble, but he usually takes his time when it comes to revenge. Usually.
Skills~Cooking/baking (as one might expect), quick murder (making the process slower only gives the victim a chance to fight back), and impeccable penmanship
Crush~None
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~None
Family?~None anymore–his parents were his only family.
Eye color~Black, previously gray
Hair color~Black
Height~5'10"
Weight~135 lb.
Wings~
Screen Shot 2014-11-17 at 8.41.19 AM.png
Other descriptions~The uniform he wears is for the school he used to go to; the hat was given to him for the sake of identification.
Human pic{s}~
Sorrow.jpg
Other pic{s}~
imgres.jpg
Other~Most people don't know that Sorrow is mute, and fewer still know it's not by choice; he was born with inadequate vocal cords. Also, though his first time eating a human was done out of desperation, he learned then how much he enjoys the taste, and he sometimes uses human flesh as an ingredient without telling anyone else. If someone takes anything from the kitchen without Sorrow's permission (light or dark angel), that person has a good chance of becoming part of the next course.

Last edited by a moderator:
First name~Sarukuro
Middle name~Orville
Last name~Takahashi
Nickname{s}~Sorrow (due to his solemn nature)
Age {18-22}~20
Gender~Male
Dark or White angel~Dark
Job~Cook
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~He killed his parents and ate their flesh due to lack of other food.
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~Sorrow never seems to show emotions in front of other people, and he never speaks. Only two people (now deceased) have ever seen him smile. He tends to follow orders, but more often than not, his only duty consists of making meals. His usual attitude is very serious and no-nonsense, and he doesn't really have to deal with nonsense in the quiet kitchen. He will not tolerate pranks or any other trouble, but he usually takes his time when it comes to revenge. Usually.
Skills~Cooking (as one might expect), quick murder (making the process slower only gives the victim a chance to fight back), and proficiency with knives
Crush~None
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~None
Family?~None anymore–his parents were his only family.
Eye color~Black, previously gray
Hair color~Black
Height~5'10"
Weight~135 lb.
Wings~ Other descriptions~The uniform he wears is for the school he used to go to; the hat was given to him for the sake of identification.
Human pic{s}~ Other pic{s}~
Other~Most people don't know that Sorrow is mute, and fewer still know it's not by choice; he was born with inadequate vocal cords. Also, though his first time eating a human was done out of desperation, he learned then how much he enjoys the taste, and he sometimes uses human flesh as an ingredient without telling anyone else. If someone takes anything from the kitchen without Sorrow's permission (light or dark angel), that person has a good chance of becoming part of the next course.
Accepted thanks for joining :)