Left behind [Sign ups/OOC]

Name ~ Icarus (No surname/nickname)

Age ~ 22

Gender ~ Male

Angel Type ~ Light

Job ~ Scavenger

Personality ~ Bubbly and outgoing, you can hardly ever find Icarus in a bad mood. Special circumstances, however, call for special measures.

Skills ~ Calm in sticky situations, Knows what's useful or not (you can't take everything you find), Light eater, Light sleeper, Slightly confident in First Aid and CPR.

Crush ~ None yet

Family ~ His parents died when he was only 3 years old, and his sister was an infant. They were taken in by a foster family, after being held by an Orphanage for 7 years. They lived happily for another year; but one fateful day gone horribly wrong changed him forever. As the family went out to a local supermarket to get ingredients for Lasagna, a store robbery happened. The felon was scared, probably a first timer, and accidentally let off a shot -- right into Icarus' sister's back. She fell forwards but was caught by Icarus; his hands were stained with her blood, the first time he had seen it, and he cried: Cried for her to stay. But as he watched his sister look up into his face, she shushed him with her tiny fingers. She whispered, as tears flooded down her cheeks and Icarus's, "Brother... I see Mom and Dad... I can't wait... to meet them..." As her eyes became glassy, the side of her mouth lifted into the tiniest smile. Icarus hugged her to him, screaming that she can't go away, but the adults were already pulling him away from her. He fought, kicking and yelling, until finally his 11-year-old body just couldn't fight anymore; the sorrow from his only 8-year-old sister's death, his only family in the whole world, took its' toll and he collapsed against his foster mother's side, crying out to the heavens and letting the ground have a taste of his grief.
A decade after, the virus took a hold of his adoptive parents and they died holding each other.

Wings ~
broken_wings_____by_saraismus-d33gf71.jpg

Reference Picture ~
387261animeboy.jpg

Other ~ He enjoys playing sports on his downtime, but he's almost always scavenging.

Name ~ Icarus (No surname/nickname)

Age ~ 22

Gender ~ Male

Angel Type ~ Light

Job ~ Scavenger

Personality ~ Bubbly and outgoing, you can hardly ever find Icarus in a bad mood. Special circumstances, however, call for special measures.

Skills ~ Calm in sticky situations, Knows what's useful or not (you can't take everything you find), Light eater, Light sleeper, Slightly confident in First Aid and CPR.

Crush ~ None yet

Family ~ His parents died when he was only 3 years old, and his sister was an infant. They were taken in by a foster family, after being held by an Orphanage for 7 years. They lived happily for another year; but one fateful day gone horribly wrong changed him forever. As the family went out to a local supermarket to get ingredients for Lasagna, a store robbery happened. The felon was scared, probably a first timer, and accidentally let off a shot -- right into Icarus' sister's back. She fell forwards but was caught by Icarus; his hands were stained with her blood, the first time he had seen it, and he cried: Cried for her to stay. But as he watched his sister look up into his face, she shushed him with her tiny fingers. She whispered, as tears flooded down her cheeks and Icarus's, "Brother... I see Mom and Dad... I can't wait... to meet them..." As her eyes became glassy, the side of her mouth lifted into the tiniest smile. Icarus hugged her to him, screaming that she can't go away, but the adults were already pulling him away from her. He fought, kicking and yelling, until finally his 11-year-old body just couldn't fight anymore; the sorrow from his only 8-year-old sister's death, his only family in the whole world, took its' toll and he collapsed against his foster mother's side, crying out to the heavens and letting the ground have a taste of his grief.
A decade after, the virus took a hold of his adoptive parents and they died holding each other.

Wings ~
broken_wings_____by_saraismus-d33gf71.jpg

Reference Picture ~
387261animeboy.jpg

Other ~ He enjoys playing sports on his downtime, but he's almost always scavenging.
Accepted thanks for joining :)

No, we are still accepting so feel free to join! :bubble:

We need some more higher ranking characters for both sides. They are essential so we can't start without them.

Last edited by a moderator:
First name~ Scarlet

Middle name~ River

Last name~ Winters

Nickname~ Blood

Age~ 18

Gender~ Female

Dark or White angel~ Dark angel

Job~ Hunter

If Dark angel why~ She was and is a murderer. Blood has not had a happy past...she lives for the hunt...and the kill...

Skills~ Blood is deadly to say the least. She has mastered her dark powers and is one of the most deadly hunters, if not the best.

Crush~ Love isn't something she ever expects to have, though that doesn't mean she doesn't want it.

Bf/Gf~ none currently

Family~ dead

Eye color~ previously yellow,now black
Hair color~dark brown
Height~ 5'10
Weight~ 114 lb
Other description~ a tattoo of a raven on her left arm,and a tattoo of a crimson wolf on the other,pierced ears,belly piercing

Human pic~
dark angel most likely.jpg
other (wings included)~
winning angel.jpg
(replace grey streaks with red)

Other info~ She.Never.Fails.

(I plan to make her move up in the ranks of the hunters...if I can)

First name~ Scarlet

Middle name~ River

Last name~ Winters

Nickname~ Blood

Age~ 18

Gender~ Female

Dark or White angel~ Dark angel

Job~ Hunter

If Dark angel why~ She was and is a murderer. Blood has not had a happy past...she lives for the hunt...and the kill...

Skills~ Blood is deadly to say the least. She has mastered her dark powers and is one of the most deadly hunters, if not the best.

Crush~ Love isn't something she ever expects to have, though that doesn't mean she doesn't want it.

Bf/Gf~ none currently

Family~ dead

Eye color~ previously yellow,now black
Hair color~dark brown
Height~ 5'10
Weight~ 114 lb
Other description~ a tattoo of a raven on her left arm,and a tattoo of a crimson wolf on the other,pierced ears,belly piercing

Human pic~
View attachment 44120
other (wings included)~
View attachment 44121
(replace grey streaks with red)

Other info~ She.Never.Fails.
Accepted thanks for joining I'll edit my first post when I get on my computer :)

๑Sign ups๑
First name~ Amity
Middle name~ Lilith
Last name~Seloman
Nickname{s}~None
Age {18-22}~ 22
Gender~ ♀
Dark or White angel~ White angel
Job~ Leader
Personality:Amity is very determined to do the best that she possibly can for anyone and everyone always working all day and night to help others. She is kind and always wants the best for her Angels making sure they are happy at all times. Amity is headstrong and is dedicated to killing the dark Angels amd saving her Angels she is intelligent with battle strategy and knowledge trying to always be two steps ahead. Despite her age she acts like a mother and a best friend to all the angels never ruling with wrath not with democracy and reasoning she looks after the younger Angels like her children and the older Angels as her equals
Skills~ Bow, Agile,Intelligent
Crush~ Sean but would never risk ruining the well balanced society
BF/GF ~ open
Family?~ She did have a fiancé and he was the leader of the White Angels but he was killed by the dark Angels as well as her daughter so she has only one family member her younger brother who is
Eye color~
Amazing_Eyes_15.jpg

Hair color~
(color, length and style)
white-curly-hair--large-msg-133058757403.jpg

Height~ 5'7
Weight~ 118 lbs
Wings~
angel-wings-angels-35926634-1106-1451.jpg

Human pic{s}~
ira-vampira-blonde-hair-white--large-msg-136345963263.jpg

Other pic{s}~
Clothes:
y.jpg

efb68212ed167c709f799e37a9bb1645.jpg

Other~ likes To read and cook​

First name: Beon
Middle name: Nora
Last name: Harmaajarvi
Nicknames: Boss, Jarjar
Job: Doctor
Dark or white angel?: White
Wings:
HugeWhiteWings3383.JPG
They have a light yellow glow off them and are bigger.
Personality: Beon has a cold attitude, but knows what she's talking about. She doesn't like talking about personal things and is quite blunt with her words. She would rather study the Dark angels movements than talk about life and such (she'll just look at you and say, "I'll talk about this when the Dark angels are gone.") Beon seems to be bottling up her many feelings, it's almost 0 to 2 of seeing her smile, which is rare.
Skills: Quick learner, uses enemies actions to predict, quieter than a church mouse
Crush: to be continued...
Bf/gf: to be continued
Family?: Rumors suggest that she had a daughter that died in a car crash, along with her older brothers, but she denies it all the time
Eye color: light brown
Hair color: dark brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 145 lbs
Other descriptions: Beon wear eyeliner (the only make up she knows how to put on)
Human picture:
large.jpg

Other: Beon hates being interrupted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, I hate to be a bother, but...

When will we be starting the Role Play?

*Hides in corner* I'm sorry if I annoy you... I know you have other things to do...

Today, I have school though so I will post it once I get home :)

๑Sign ups๑
First name~ Amity
Middle name~ Lilith
Last name~Seloman
Nickname{s}~None
Age {18-22}~ 22
Gender~ ♀
Dark or White angel~ White angel
Job~ Leader
Personality:Amity is very determined to do the best that she possibly can for anyone and everyone always working all day and night to help others. She is kind and always wants the best for her Angels making sure they are happy at all times. Amity is headstrong and is dedicated to killing the dark Angels amd saving her Angels she is intelligent with battle strategy and knowledge trying to always be two steps ahead. Despite her age she acts like a mother and a best friend to all the angels never ruling with wrath not with democracy and reasoning she looks after the younger Angels like her children and the older Angels as her equals
Skills~ Bow, Agile,Intelligent
Crush~ Sean but would never risk ruining the well balanced society
BF/GF ~ open
Family?~ She did have a fiancé and he was the leader of the White Angels but he was killed by the dark Angels as well as her daughter so she has only one family member her younger brother who is
Eye color~
Amazing_Eyes_15.jpg

Hair color~
(color, length and style)
white-curly-hair--large-msg-133058757403.jpg

Height~ 5'7
Weight~ 118 lbs
Wings~
angel-wings-angels-35926634-1106-1451.jpg

Human pic{s}~
ira-vampira-blonde-hair-white--large-msg-136345963263.jpg

Other pic{s}~
Clothes:
y.jpg

efb68212ed167c709f799e37a9bb1645.jpg

Other~ likes To read and cook​
(love those wings! do they come in black? lols)

First name~Seraphina
Middle name~Felicia
Last name~Defleur
Nickname{s}~Sera
Age {18-22}~18
Gender~Female
Dark or White angel~Dark
Job~Hunter
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~Was the daughter of to Dark angels but is not like them
Personality~ Seraphina acts mean and cruel so she has a home but is really kind and caring and thinks that the white angels are amazing but she doesn't tell her allies this in fear of of being slaughtered by them.
Skills~Good with a bow and arrow,Intelligent and able to pick things up quickly since she has a photographic memory
Crush~Sean
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~
Family?~None since
Eye colour~
ngbbs4a1d02a2775b8.jpg

Hair colour~
green_and_black_hair_by_raidianthair-d6pmcn4.jpg

Height~5'5
Weight~110.5
Wings~
dark_angel_wings_by_27subarashii-d56w488.png

Human pic{s}~
tumblr_static_tumblr_mv1ccqjt0k1stoql7o1_500.jpg

(( Hey, I was wondering if I could be the "sacrifice" and save the new girl, Hope, from being turned? I was sort of thinking that I could find her on one of my Scavenging raids? ))

Well I was planning on it being my character Aiden that's why I made him. It's how he turned....

First name~Seraphina
Middle name~Felicia
Last name~Defleur
Nickname{s}~Sera
Age {18-22}~18
Gender~Female
Dark or White angel~Dark
Job~Hunter
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~Was the daughter of to Dark angels but is not like them
Personality~ Seraphina acts mean and cruel so she has a home but is really kind and caring and thinks that the white angels are amazing but she doesn't tell her allies this in fear of of being slaughtered by them.
Skills~Good with a bow and arrow,Intelligent and able to pick things up quickly since she has a photographic memory
Crush~Sean
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~
Family?~None since
Eye colour~
ngbbs4a1d02a2775b8.jpg

Hair colour~
green_and_black_hair_by_raidianthair-d6pmcn4.jpg

Height~5'5
Weight~110.5
Wings~
dark_angel_wings_by_27subarashii-d56w488.png

Human pic{s}~
tumblr_static_tumblr_mv1ccqjt0k1stoql7o1_500.jpg
Accepted thanks for joining but all dark angels have black eyes.