Left behind [Sign ups/OOC]

Hi, could you reserve Leader of the Dark Angels for me? C:
This Rp sounds really interesting.
I have a few questions. I don't really understand the whole 'newbie sacrifice' thing for he start of the RP.
The whole beginnings kind of confusing for me, mind explaining it? Thanks

@princxss
Make sure you read Nat's post first, She is also considering leader.
Just wanted to let you know, though it's up to her~ :3

๑Sign ups๑
First name~
Lilith meaning "of the night." In mythology, this is the name of a Mesopotamian storm demon associated with the wind and thought to bear disease and death. In ancient Semitic folklore, it is the name of a night demon. The oldest story considers Lilith to be Adam's first wife. It's a name she gave herself after becoming an Angel of Darkness.

Middle name~

Last name~

Nickname{s}~
Lilly
DemonChild ( 'Have you heard? The Great DemonChild announced the name of the Hunted.' )

Age {18-22}~
Eighteen

Gender~
Female

Dark or White angel~
Dark Angel

Job~
Leader of the Dark Angels.

If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~
Jealousy. Pure, teenage jealousy. Honestly, it was for a stupid reason. Once upon a time... She fell in love. With a fellow White Angel. He was kind, caring, and nice. All of the White Angels were, but he was special. They could've lived Happily Ever After, but there was one problem. He was married. Being in an Apocalypse of sorts, marriage was sooner, because no one thought they would live until later. He told her he loved his wife, but Lilith knew he had to be lying. She and him were perfect for each other. They had to be. One night, during a gathering, he announced that his wife was pregnant. Pregnant. Lilith was devastated. She thought to herself, there has to be a mistake. There just has to be. After a few months, she realized, there was no mistake. The wife of her love really was pregnant. Filled with envy, hatred, and jealously, she went to their tent one night, and murdered his wife in cold blood, killing the baby along with his wife. Killing an unborn is the greatest sin. They are the most innocent souls, and she had just crushed one before it was even introduced to the world. Lilith trying to convince him that his soul mate was her, not his wife. Lilith claimed that she had helped him, and they could finally be together. He tried to kill Lilith. He called her sick, twisted, a bitch. She could finally see it. He was right, they weren't meant to be. She simply smiled, and with a wave of hand, she slit his throat. "You're right. We weren't meant to be. How could I have been so blind? Well, at least now you're with your wife. I hope you're happy," she said coldly.

How she became a Dark Angel didn't matter. All that matters is that she's going to kill all of the White Angels. All of them. *laughs*

Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~
Lilith is not someone you want to mess with. To get to the top as the Leader/Second in Command, she even killed Dark Angels along with White Angels. To Lilith, Angels are just chess pieces, and she was the King. Sometimes, to win the game, you must get rid of some of your own because they're merely in the way. That's all this is to her. A game. If she can murder her own in cold blood, you better be damn sure she's gonna kill you without a second thought. She doesn't care if you have family. She doesn't care if you have nothing. She doesn't care, period.

Skills~
Lilith has many skills, but mostly enhanced senses. Sight, Hearing, and Smell. While 'Hunting', using her hearing, she can hear if a White Angel is hiding behind a bush, but she can also hear them. She can hear their footsteps, the slightest crunch of a twig, and even their heartbeat. Her preferred weapon is a crossbow. She can SEE her enemy before they get close, letting her aim perfectly. She can HEAR her enemy, allowing her to shoot them without seeing them. She can also smell them. You see, White Angels smell different. They literally smell... Well, Good. So if she shoots a Dark Angel, you should know... It wasn't an accident.

Crush~
N/A

BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~
N/A

Family?~
No. She doesn't remember her past, and none of the Dark Angels claimed to be her parents. They are either dead, White Angels, or she killed them herself.

Eye color~
Black

Hair color~
Light brown. Nothing special. Her human features are still intact.

Height~
5'7 (idk I'm using my actual height as a reference.)

Weight~
111 pounds.

Other descriptions~
On her right cheek, there is a mark that looks like a pentagram with a star in it. On the edges have weird hieroglyphs no one can read, not even herself.

Human pic{s}~
Tumblr.jpg
She may look innocent, but she will not hesitate to kill.
Note* I know she doesn't have black eyes or the 'mark', but it is a general picture.

Other pic{s}~
I'll edit pictures into if I need to.

Other~
(sorry if it took long to make my profile, I was running low on creative ideas.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm cool with either leader or second in command too. Though just be aware, if Kaitlyn is second in command, she'll still argue with the leader ;)

What ever you guys want will work, both will be a good character for leader so it's up to you :) and @princxss all dark angels eyes are black.

๑Sign ups๑
First name~ Sylvia
Middle name~ Ruth
Last name~ Florence
Nickname{s}~ Via, or just Slyvia
Age {18-22}~ 18
Gender~ F
Dark or White angel~ White Angel
Job~ Scavenger
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~ She is very quiet, and rarely raises her voice above a whisper. If she isn't out scavenging, she's hanging around somewhere trying to make friends, which she isn't very good at. For being so reserved, she is actually very lonely, and just wants people to love her for her.
Skills~ Sneaking, and blending into her background
Crush~ Sean Hicks
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~
Family?~
Eye color~ Grey
Hair color~ White
Height~ 6ft
Weight~ 130 lbs
Wings~ Reminiscent of a snowy owl
Other descriptions~ She is obsessed with 4 leaf clovers, and believes they bring her luck where ever she goes.
Human pic{s}~
tumblr_static_a_girl_with_white_hair.jpg

Other pic{s}~
SNOWwingtop100_Black.jpg
cable2.jpg

Other~

I'm cool with either leader or second in command too. Though just be aware, if Kaitlyn is second in command, she'll still argue with the leader ;)
Well since you replied to the thread first, it's up to you c:

@isellbodybags accepted thanks for joining.
&​
Guys we need more male characters, we only have a total of two.

If you want us to play 3 characters, i can add a male.

Hi I was wondering if I could make a character too?

First name~ Carmen
Middle name~ Leah
Last name~ Benedota
Nickname{s}~ None
Age {18-22}~ 20
Gender~ Female
Dark or White angel~ Dark
Job~ Hunter
If Dark Angel Why? {Turned or did something evil?}~ Turned by a dark angel she thought she loved.
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~ A spiteful woman. Likes seducing angels and hurting them. Often seems kind and inviting if she wants to hurt you.
Skills~ Seduction, good at lying, and great singer.
Crush~ None
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~ None
Family?~ None
Eye color~ Black
Hair color~ Dark brown
Height~ 5'7"
Weight~ 117 pounds
Wings~ Like a ravens.
Other descriptions~ Her personality can change quickly. She is not the most stable person.
Human pic{s}~
lana del babe.jpg
Other pic{s}~
outfit_large_9d2dad4c-75d6-4b99-b95b-c6cbd9dc2213.jpg

Other~ She killed the angel that turned her and smiled as they died.

Accepted thanks for joining and @Nat you can make a male character is you like, I'm just getting it out there that we need more male characters :)

First name~ Crowwe (used to be Mason Crowwe)
Middle name~ Jayd
Last name~ (None, as of his white angelification..)
Nickname{s}~ Crowwe, You, Scavenger.
Age {18-22}~ 19
Gender~ male
Dark or White angel~ White
Job~ Scavenger
Personality {Meet him/her is ok}~ Please meet him, he almost never speaks unless he deems it nessecary.
Skills~ speed, strength, high endurance, he is pretty good at killing things with a crowbar, he can carry many things because he was built like, and used to be, a football player.
Crush~ NONE yet
BF/GF {make sure both people agree to this}~ NONE yet
Family?~ All are Dark Angel.
Eye color~ Hazel (changes color with what he wears, usually brown with green and gold flecks
Hair color~ brown with some gold in it
Height~ pretty tall, he hasnt had himself measured since his last check up though, and he grows pretty fast.
Weight~ almost 300, but mostly muscle, and
Wings~ they are white and gold, but they have dirty greasy patches on it from his scavenging.
Other descriptions~ his muscle is not very defined, but in some places they are more defined, and in other places, its just a blob or thick rope of muscle.
Human pic{s}~ ( i dont have any pics, and i shouldnt down load much, but i can get a file i currently still have, and chang it a bit..) he is taller, more muscular, and all other changes i've said, but that is his basic body look, but his is more large.
Other pic{s}~
Other~ He likes aviating animals (anything with wings...)

Attachments

• Anime.jpeg
    Anime.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
Just read through @princxss 's character again.

@Sugar_n_spice do you think it could work if they were 'co-leaders' in a way? So they wield the same power, and have the same rank, but neither having more power than the other, other than what they can argue themself to?
So who wins each argument and who to send out depends on each situation?