Leaving the site.

C

Corvus Corax

Original poster
Personal matter. I may come back, only time will tell. Just feel its best if my face is not seen for a while and I'm ashamed at the same time to show it.

Forgive me,

Cor.

She cracks me up.

Shes not joking,

And cor, you don't have to do this.

OK!

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESU, and good luck with whatever you are going through.

You got to promise, you got to promise you'll return one day. Good luck Corvus I'll never forget you.

Cor if you must leave then that is your best course of action, and of course you are forgiven. Hope to see you soon!

well good bye, hope you do come back.

*walks off into the triad area to see what is up*

You should seriously stay. Seriously.

I don't know what you did wrong, but I don't care.
DON'T LEAVE!!!
I NEED MY SHROOOOOOOMS!!!

*Clings to Raven's leg*

Well, it's been fun Cor. Hope ya get through things quickly and come back soon, cause I'm not too good at good-byes. Best a luck ta ya.

We'll be here if you need us Cor.

Nuu!
Not my Corvus! T__T
*clings to* Leaving is bad... Bad! ;.;
Lovey doesn't want you leaving!!
*tears up* ;.; *chains Corvus to the floor* Please, no leaving.. D:

We all love you here... whatever you did is forgiving already...
No one can stop you from leaving though... Just know that we all care for you and hope to see your return one day...
*hugs* Hope everything turns out o.k for you.

Best of luck.

Seriously, Dude. Just.......seriously.

I miss her...

:/ Fuck you all, I can't stay away.

(Translation: I love you all.)

I'm not sure if I can be about as much as I used to be, I'll try to be less lurky in the cbox and more prodorktive. I'll...eh... -looks at diana, mod team and company- get rid of the alternate account. Again. Sorry I poofed like I did but in my mind it was better to give some people space with what was going on.

BUT NOW
-DUN DUN DUN-
YOU ARE ALL DOOMED TO READING MY EMO POETRY, ONCE AGAIN! WAH-HAHAHAHA!

Thaaaaaaaaats riiiiiiiight.... Besides if you had stayed away you know I would have had to punished you.

CORVUS!!!!! <33333333 *snuggles all over and stuff* I MISSED YOU! <3 *licks cheek* :3