Leaving for a small while

Jack Shade

Anti-Hero
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
With the exception of the Telethon I already volunteered for, I'll be taking a small break this week to work on school and try to land a job/place to live. Should my efforts go rewarded, I will return far more relaxed and ready to gear in. Should they not, I may not be around for a little while as finding an internet connection without a place to stay is a difficult sort of work (Or at least having a normal internet schedule). I'll see you all on the flipside of next week and look forward to having good news.

In the meantime, my best and post aplenty. I'll drop in occasionally to see what's up.

For those of you I'm in rps with...I'm sorry, but I need to ask you to wait just a tad longer. Things are more chaotic on my end than I wanted or expected them to be.

Best of luck to everyone in these end of school times. I'll be back after a brief radio silence.

-Jack Shade

*salutes*

We'll reserve a spot for you on the Pelican.

WHO ARE YOU?!

Coolio have a fun time telathoning and such , sayonarra.
-Rui-

Good Luck!
You know the Staring Ladies in Steam City will reserve you a place in the roleplay.

...who?
Kidding, kidding.
I might just murder your characters off and run away. We'll see.
Best of wishes, Jackie dear.