Leave It In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
...What the fuck even happened here?

...What the fuck even happened here?
5) Racial-mixing (Ditto. )
Everyone Else (Myself included)

giphy.gif

We kinda thoroughly obliterated the local cultures into more of a footnote than an actual, credible threat to western civilization here.
And thats something you are proud of, huh? You certinly make a fine example of a western imperialist. I'm so glad the East is rising, headed by the last bastion of true civilization, Russia, and your corrupt "western civilization" - aka, a multi-cultural interracial, liberal cesspit, is being picked apart more and more every passing day.

And thats something you are proud of, huh? You certinly make a fine example of a western imperialist. I'm so glad the East is rising, headed by the last bastion of true civilization, Russia, and your corrupt "western civilization" - aka, a multi-cultural interracial, liberal cesspit, is being picked apart more and more every passing day.
lol, do we forget about the amount of people that starved under Russia's control?

Jesus, kicking it old school. Don't forget your tricorn hat, powdered wig, and Brown Bess!

I think most of Europe always considered Russia their weird backwater, ass backwards neighbours who were only European on a technicality. I think a lot of that had to do with their whole Eastern Orthodox faith being decidedly non-Vatican approved, they were ruled by the Mongolians for a while, and they were largely rural and undeveloped for most of its history.
Funny how that "weird backwater" vas always the one to save the day, in the long run. WW1 - allies wuld have lost if not for Russian involvement. WW2 - Ditto. Germany wuld have efortlessly repelled the pitiful USA invasion from the West, if the Russians havent keeped it busy on the east, vith a army of 20 milion and huge mechanized arsenal. And today, Russia is again saving the day, succeding vhere USA failed miserably, in eradicating ISIS, as wel as keeping the Saudi and Israeli terorists-funders in check.

I gues living in delusions is easyer then accepting the truth, hmm?

This just keeps getting better and better.
Funny how that "weird backwater" vas always the one to save the day, in the long run. WW1 - allies wuld have lost if not for Russian involvement. WW2 - Ditto. Germany wuld have efortlessly repelled the pitiful USA invasion from the West, if the Russians havent keeped it busy on the east, vith a army of 20 milion and huge mechanized arsenal. And today, Russia is again saving the day, succeding vhere USA failed miserably, in eradicating ISIS, as wel as keeping the Saudi and Israeli terorists-funders in check.

I gues living in delusions is easyer then accepting the truth, hmm?
*Grabs some popcorn and turns off the nearly exploding bullshit-o-meter*

That you are not talking with reason?

I know. It's why I'm highly entertained at all this.
No. The "living in delusions" part. And trust me, you'r not the only one entertained.

This thread is going to crash and burn.

@Grumpy, do the honor of locking this thread before it gets out of control and we will have to read comments about how Russia is better than 'the capitalist pigs at the west'. Or how the West is better than 'backwards, backwater Russia with their East.'.

But seriously, The West and The East are both shitty in their own special way.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana and Marchosias
No. The "living in delusions" part. And trust me, you'r not the only one entertained.
Soo... A non-racist who thinks 'races' and 'cultures' shouldn't mix is telling me I'm delusional? The same person who thinks that Russia is the true civilization?

Yes, I am sure that living in your delusion and not seeing the truth might be hard on your ego.

Whee out of context quoting!

I would like to point out I wasn't personally calling Russia an ass backwards, backwater country, but rather outlining part of why Europe in general had always treated Russia like the red-headed step child instead of a formidable rival or ally like say Prussia, France, or Austria. We're talking pre-industrial Russia here, not modern day Russia that would be great if it wasn't headed up by KGB Emperor for Life Putin and there wasn't hundreds of years of mutual distrust and loathing between Russia and Western Europe.

Soo... A non-racist who thinks 'races' and 'cultures' shouldn't mix is telling me I'm delusional? The same person who thinks that Russia is the true civilization?

Yes, I am sure that living in your delusion and not seeing the truth might be hard on your ego.
Whee out of context quoting!

I would like to point out I wasn't personally calling Russia an ass backwards, backwater country, but rather outlining part of why Europe in general had always treated Russia like the red-headed step child instead of a formidable rival or ally like say Prussia, France, or Austria. We're talking pre-industrial Russia here, not modern day Russia that would be great if it wasn't headed up by KGB Emperor for Life Putin and there wasn't hundreds of years of mutual distrust and loathing between Russia and Western Europe.
Rain, debating vith a delusionist is counter-productive, so I wont vaste any more of my time on you.

As for you, Dervish, that is a good point, and I may have taken your statement out of context. But you are mistaken about mr. Putin. He is the only truly honorable politician in the world today. W/o him, the Middle East wuld have already disolved in-to total anarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.