Leave It In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyed_railroads_in_Korea_c1952.jpg

Way too late for that! We have to stop the dogs and children from mingling, they're different races after all.
I like you Brovo. I think you culd use some of my personal attention, dear. :)

Kissy-kiss!

BUT WAIT, THE LADY OF EUROPE WOULD MINGLE WITH A WESTERNER!

BLASPHEMY!

WE CANNOT HAVE THIS HAPPEN!
Tsk-tsk. Theres that lack of lateral thinking again... *evil smirk* :P

I like you Brovo. I think you culd use some of my personal attention, dear. :)

Kissy-kiss!
Weeeeellll... Naaahhh. I think I'm good. I like the one I have. Besides, if I really wanted to expand out from what I've got, I'd choose someone who is capable of seeing more than just white. The colour spectrum is a significant genetic advantage for any potential offspring that I'd bring into the master race.

Reactions: Kagayours
Weeeeellll... Naaahhh. I think I'm good. I like the one I have. Besides, if I really wanted to expand out from what I've got, I'd choose someone who is capable of seeing more than just white. The colour spectrum is a significant genetic advantage for any potential offspring that I'd bring into the master race.
M-hmmm... as long as the stroboscopic rainbow-efects dont blind the poor child.

Isn't Europe sort of the Cradle of the West, though?

Rome, Greece, England, France, Russia are all considered Western civilizations.

M-hmmm... as long as the stroboscopic rainbow-efects dont blind the poor child.
They'll only be blind if they choose to be. I can always get them sunglasses.

Yes. Including "North America" as part of the West is a bit of a misnomer. It comes from the time of Communism vs Capitalism. (Russia + China = East. USA + Europe = West.) Ultimately, "western" generally just means "cultures upon which European influences are most prominent." Ergo why North America is in there: We kinda thoroughly obliterated the local cultures into more of a footnote than an actual, credible threat to western civilization here.

Indeed. And of those 5, only Russia remains on the right track, the rest have become globalist melting-pots. France had its chance to recover, if Marine Le Pen won the elections (damn I love that woman), but alas... beter luck next time.

I think Russia is in one of those weird situations where it's kind of both East and West.

And since East and West usually is referring to Cold War terminology, Russia's definitely East. I mean, shit. It's more in Asia than Europe.

Indeed. And of those 5, only Russia remains on the right track, the rest have become globalist melting-pots. France had its chance to recover, if Marine Le Pen won the elections (damn I love that woman), but alas... beter luck next time.

I don't know, Rome was a Melting Pot, and they did pretty good for themselves.

And then they collapsed because Christian does not a good empire make.

Reactions: TheGreyWarden
aaaaah, now I get what I see some Vs in your posts!

Aniway, love to debate the decaying politicosphere of the world some more ppls, but I'm geting fucking cramps from all this siting. Tty later, time for a workout, kiss-kiss!

Oh, you like Russia. Am I the only one not shocked by it?
i-knew-it-gif.gif

I think Russia is in one of those weird situations where it's kind of both East and West.

And since East and West usually is referring to Cold War terminology, Russia's definitely East. I mean, shit. It's more in Asia than Europe.

I was using more British Empire terminology (China and Japan= Far East, then the Middle East, and then Europe is the West/Near East.)

Aniway, love to debate the decaying politicosphere of the world some more ppls, but I'm geting fucking cramps from all this siting. Tty later, time for a workout, kiss-kiss!
*Keeps laughing*

*Just laughs harder*

Man, this was good.

I was using more British Empire terminology (China and Japan= Far East, then the Middle East, and then Europe is the West/Near East.)

Jesus, kicking it old school. Don't forget your tricorn hat, powdered wig, and Brown Bess!

I think most of Europe always considered Russia their weird backwater, ass backwards neighbours who were only European on a technicality. I think a lot of that had to do with their whole Eastern Orthodox faith being decidedly non-Vatican approved, they were ruled by the Mongolians for a while, and they were largely rural and undeveloped for most of its history.

Status
Not open for further replies.