Leave It In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
3) More migrant/terorist trash coming in-to Europe (self-explanatory)
4) European Union as a whole (Down vith globalization!)
5) Racial-mixing (Ditto. )
6) Multiculturalism (Ditto. )
"Race mixing, the increased in migration, the EU ENTIRELY, and having tons of different, unique culture in one place is evil and it needs to be stop!!!111!1! RUSSIA, SAVE US FROM THE AMERICAN$ (get it because I used dollar sign instead of a regular "s") BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!11!"

I hope that the general forum stays behind.

Grumpy, I now understand the pain you go to when you look at comments like this. I am so sorry.

No kidding. Funny how you liberals imediatly associate racial-segregation vith "white power". Not true. I'm not a racist, or white-supremacist, I just want the races to live separately, and not mix. Thats all.
*Is still laughing at this*

I'm not racist, but I don't want to live near them because they are of a different color/culture.

*Takes some notes.*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Multiculturalism is awesome.

It gave us badasses like the Varangian Guard, and if you can't appreciate elite Byzantine-trained Viking mercenaries who were permanently drunk while making the people in Constantinople look like boring prudes while utterly crushing everything they came across, there is no help for you.

*Is still laughing at this*

I'm not racist, but I don't want to live near them because they are of a different color/culture.

*Takes some notes.*

It's also horribly cost inefficient. Having to have two of everything in public infrastructure? Waste o'money.

Multiculturalism is awesome.

It gave us badasses like the Varangian Guard, and if you can't appreciate elite Byzantine-trained Viking mercenaries who were permanently drunk while making the people in Constantinople look like boring prudes while utterly crushing everything they came across, there is no help for you.
Don't forget about the French Foreign Legion.

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
Understanding.jpg

Welcome to Team Fuck This Place. You can now help me burn General to the fucking ground.

Starting with Counselling.
Wait, we're burning Counseling first?

tumblr_mwd59xHbEB1sxm6jjo1_500.gif

"No kidding. Funny how you liberals imediatly associate racial-segregation vith "white power". Not true. I'm not a racist, or white-supremacist, I just want the races to live separately, and not mix. Thats all." ~ more quoted wisdom from Marchosias

Just going to speak for myself, and then I'm stepping out of this shit show for good, with apologies to Sacred Warrior for jacking her thread. I am not a liberal. In American terms, I'd probably be closer to libertarian/conservative, and I find your views oh-so-very 'retro,' and not in the good, edgy and highly-fashionable way. More like the 1933 - 1939 pre-war Germany retro, or the Jim Crow separate-but-equal kind of retro - you know, the kind where a solid grip on history is necessary.

*ugh* groans and just puts my sodden, bloody eyeballs in Grumpy's hands, feeling all kinds of 'Event Horizon' about the whole sordid mess. Just consider it, like... my membership dues to Team Fuck This Place.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Darog and Minerva
Point taken. Lets just agree to disagree as usual and get this thread back on-track.

Point taken. Lets just agree to disagree as usual and get this thread back on-track.
Destroyed_railroads_in_Korea_c1952.jpg

Way too late for that! We have to stop the dogs and children from mingling, they're different races after all.

Reactions: TheGreyWarden
This people is why we can't have nice things.

What do I want to leave behind?

Short list:

-Hash tags
-Share Ifs on Facebook

I'm too damn tired to come up with anything right now, might add more later. Maybe after I heat up take out and finish watching my movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.