Least Favourite Songs By Favourite Musicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evan Pen

Original poster
I have certain musical artists that I love, but I think that everyone can agree that even if they like a musician/band, there is always at least one song that is hard to listen to/you don't like/whatever. Or even just the one that you like the least!

Right off the top of my head, for two of my faves that come to mind...

"The Carpal Tunnel of Love" by Fall Out Boy (I don't even know the reason for not liking this one??)

"Mad as Rabbits" by Panic! At The Disco (Again I don't even know why I don't like it that much?)

A lot of Coldplay's recent songs.
I like Coldplay, but they've been a bit... Subpar? recently.

Reactions: foodforpigs
One that immediately comes to mind is Redneck by Lamb of God. Gosh that song is terrible.

Amazingly, with my current favourite artists, I don't actually have any songs I hate by them. Some I like less than others, of course, but I can listen to the entire album without skipping songs for the most part.

Closest thing that comes to mind is this one,

Hmmmm... Most of Kanye West and Kid Cudi's new material. I used to love their songs as a kid. Now? Most of their new stuff just doesn't do it for me.

I'm a longtime fan of Thirty Seconds to Mars, but there were very few songs on the entire Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams album that I actually liked.

Get_Lucky.jpg

What the fuck guys!?
You used to be cool!​

Anything from Hinder after their second album. I loved the first two, but after that....

Most of the songs on Good Charlotte's album Cardiology. I was very disappointed :/ I felt like they'd lost their touch.

About half of the songs on Boys Like Girls' album Crazy World, too. Randomly doing country now??? It just doesn't do it for me.

Fireflies by Owl City. It got overplayed so much on my local radio stations - I never considered it his best, and it still bothers me that it was the only way most people I talked to knew of Owl City.

Nine Inch Nails is my absolute favorite band, well I suppose strictly speaking it's just Trent Reznor.
Well anyways, his most recent major album Hesitation Marks is a cool album, but a few songs on there just don't seem right. The again he's mellowed out over time.

Same for Marilyn Manson. The early albums were awesome but somewhere along the way, songs like "This is the new shit" just seem... mediocre.

A whole bunch of Slipknot's stuff. Every song they come out with is marmite to me; either I love it or hate it. They've got a lot of good stuff but a lot of absolute crap too, as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.