Least Favourite Games

Out of all types, which of these is your LEAST favourite?

• First Person Shooters

• Third Person

• Games that don't allow you to create your own OC

• Games that allow you to create your own OC

• Table Top

• Storyline Based

• Free for all (meaning storyline not needed)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for MOBAs. I tried playing League and I tried DOTA 1 (the Warcraft 3 mod/scenario) and I just didn't enjoy it much.

I also don't like MMOs. I used to play WoW and got REALLY sucked in. After a while the game just wasn't fun anymore yet I kept playing. It was really hard for me to just stop playing. Ever since, I just don't trust MMOs, simply because they're DESIGNED to suck you in.

I also object to most 'Free to Play' business models, specifically the 'Pay to Win' ones.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I tend to try most genres of games. MoBAs and Millitary Grey specific FPS games are my least favourite, one is mostly MP and its not my thing, and the other is a tired worn out theme and setting that needs to spice itself up without blatantly copying other games.

If I'm going specific games though? Minecraft, mostly because I find it boring and the most un-engaging game I've played. Minecraft: Story Mode is literally worse, and my god it's a crappy game. kinda makes me a little worried for the Batman and Marvel Telltale game now...

I voted for FPSes. I mean, there are some okay ones, like Half-Life, Wolfenstein, and Borderlands, but for the most part it's just "walk through this hallway and kill everybody!". But in general, I really dislike games with shitty stories(*cough* Fallout 4 *cough*).

Them's fightin' words, pardner.

AN NOBODY OUTSTOMPS AN ORK!
Just saying. :p You don't get more clique then "Father/Mother searching for lost son." But I guess I was spoiled by Witcher 3.

I voted for FPSes. I mean, there are some okay ones, like Half-Life, Wolfenstein, and Borderlands, but for the most part it's just "walk through this hallway and kill everybody!". But in general, I really dislike games with shitty stories(*cough* Fallout 4 *cough*).
f7FdEdG.jpg

Reactions: Aragorn12 and Wen
Well, generally I can't think of a specific least favourite, but first person shooters are mainly it, because 1st: I suck at them (sorry TF2), and 2nd: I get awful motion sickness (I couldn't try a lick of Borderlands because it was making me so dizzy). Another reason is tHAT THEY WON'T FUCKING WORK (Far Cry 3 please).

I also generally dislike most free-to-play MMO's/RPG's, not because they're sucky (even tho they are) but because the playerbase doesn't feel welcome... At all. And leveling up is really hard. And a certain lack of quality can be seen. And I hate pay-2-win.

Guild Wars 2 CAN be fun... But after they pulled the "free-to-play" stunt just a few months/weeks after I bought the game, I lost motivation. It's also a bit... Eh, slow? Boring in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.