League of the Undead

Natasha stood up and looked at Lonnie, she coughed blood again she was going to fall on the ground any second, she wiped the blood from her arm, and putted her hand on Lonnie's shoulder, she was holding her shoulder so that she wont fell on the ground, some vital organs were affected from the hit in the car.

Natasha moved the hair from her face and she looked at Lonnie again saying to her "Lonnie I can help" She paused and coughed some blood again "Come with me, I can offer you protection from the assassins... please Lonnie"

Lonnie stood up as well, eyeing the woman. "From the looks of it, you've had a run in with the one sent to get me." She shrugged a little. "Alright, if you could survive a run in, I guess the least I could do is go with you." She sighed a little again. Lonnie looked at the woman, "Where to then?"

Natasha coughed blood again and moved her hand off of Lonnie's shoulder, she was thinking that Lonnie agreed very quick to what she said, she was trying to escape and now she will come with her without even a battle. Natasha started walking to the car that she came with Lonnie following her. Natasha entered the car and waited for Lonnie to get in. Natasha was worried about the agent that she was fighting with that woman was very strong and she was afraid that she will come after Lonnie again, but it wasn't the time to think of this "Lonnie are you coming" she said as she looked at her.

"Yes. Target's status is White. Alright. Understood. Starlight out."
Nova frowned slightly, disappointed by the change in tatics. Her thoughts drifted to her target. Bitch, you just got really lucky...
As she walked away from the wreck, several key items recovered, she pressed a button on the keychain remote.

BBRRRTTTHHHOOUUMM!!!

(Nova's going to step out for a little while...but remember, she'll find you.)

Lonnie nodded and got into the car. "Look, don't worry," she told the woman. "I'm tired of fighting, literally, I really want to take a nap or something."

Deep down, Lonnie knew the real reason why she had stopped fighting. She was going to die, no matter what, so she may as well go with the flow until then.

Natasha started driving to the HQ. She had a little headache cuz of the crash with the car but she was ok for now, while she was driving she taped the earpiece and said "Mission completed, coming to the HQ" she taped the earpiece again and continued driving.

Natasha as driving out of the city and they were almost there, she turned her head at Lonnie and said "Im so rude my name is Natasha" she turned her head looking at the road ahead of them

"I'd introduce myself, but I take it you know everything about me?" Lonnie replied. "Anyway, nice to meet you Natasha. Uh... I suppose." Lonnie laughs a little.

"Yeah" she replayed and drove out of the city. Natasha then toke a different road and entered the forest, when she reached the destination needed to enter the HQ she taped a button that was on the car's ceiling and a road under the ground opened, that was the way to the Hq.

Natasha drove into the road under the ground and a few minutes of driving she stopped in a garage, she exit the car and waited for Lonnie to get out of it "So this is the HQ of S.H.I.L.D." she said and walked in front of a door and tipped the password that was on the lock waiting the door to open.

Lonnie stepped out of the car. "Underground? Spiffy," she comments. Lonnie follows Natasha and waits for her to input the code.

The door opened and Natasha started walking with Lonnie following her. The HQ was enormous, there are a lot of corridors and a lot of rooms to go in training facility, health room and much more. But now Natasha had to take Lonnie to the boss, She was walking around the corridors while many peoples passed her. Natasha grabbed a card from her belt and unlock the lock with it, the door opened and she entered but no one was in the room, "Where is he" She said with a surprised look on her face.

Lonnie followed Natasha through the HQ, nodding at people who gave her curious stares. She waved at a few as if to say 'Yeah, she got me.'

She almost ran into Natasha when she stopped in the doorway. "Who isn't here?" Lonnie asked.