League of the Undead

Lonnie struggled for a few moments while on the ground. -I should've trained a little more- she thought. Lonnie began feeling faint. She coughed a little. "Stop," she spat out, "I give up. Kill me already lady."

She lay absolutely still under the weight of the other woman. How could this have happened? How did they find her? She was in a secretive organization, no one was supposed to know. No one was supposed to find it.

"No point in arresting me," Lonnie said, laughing. "They'll kill me before you can make me talk. Besides, I won't talk anyway. Just kill me now, it'll save you time. Someone's already been alerted and assigned with my case."

Natasha heard what Lonnie said but she didn't respond to her she didn't care what Lonnie wanted she had a mission and she had to accomplish it, Natasha continued to press her weight with her legs seeing that Lonnie was starting to get unconscious, Natasha pressed with her legs a little longer so that she was completely asleep.

Natasha stood up and handcuffed Lonnie, Lonnie was unconscious but she will soon wake up she couldn't be aloud to escape. Natasha tapped on her earpiece and said "Mission completed" She paused and grabbed Lonnie putting Lonnie on her back and continued to talk "Send a car"

Natasha waited for a few minutes the car to arrive, when she saw it coming, the car stopped in front of them and an agent that was in the car opened the door, Natasha putted Lonnie on the back seat and then Natasha sat next to her waiting for the car to start driving to the HQ.

Land-Rover-LRX-Hybrid-Black.jpg (Thats how the car that they are in looks)

Lonnie woke up as they drove. She was conscious, but didn't open her eyes. Lonnie was waiting for the sound of breaking glass and, ultimately, death. She was sure it would've happened by now. Then again, most of their assassins were either in other countries or in other cities. It may be hours or days, but it would happen. Lonnie was sure of it.

"So what exactly do you want?" she asked, still not opening her eyes. "I hope you know that I won't talk. They'll kill both of us, hell, they'll kill everyone in the vicinity."

Nova spied her target being placed in the back of another vehicle and start away. Who the fu... She punched the accelerator and cut through traffic, recieving horns and shouts of anger. She didn't care. Some one had her mark, and she was going to be damned if it was going to stay that way.The Hemi engine roared as the custom Suburban sped after the car.

Natasha was in the car with Lonnie she heard what Lonnie said to her but didn't respond, Natasha was looking in the inside car mirror fixing her hair when she turned around and punched Lonnie with her elbow, Natasha then said to her "Shut up" She continued looking in the mirror now fixing her makeup.

While Natasha was fixing her makeup she noticed in the mirror that someone was following the, she looked a little longer so that she could be sure that they were followed. Natasha was sure now she said to the three agents in the car "Take the left path now, somebody is following us" Natasha knew that this path will take them out of the city and she could take care of the one that was following them there.

The Suburban sped closer, easing up to the back bumper, before backing off. Suddenly, the suv accelerated much more quickly then it had a right to, slamming hard into the rear. The impact sent both vehicles swerving, the heavier of the two recovering quickly. The engine roared as it sped up to strike again.

Natasha felt when the follower hit the car, Natasha hit her head in the front seat "Shit" she said angrily she turned around and got the gun that was attached on her hip, she started aiming for the girl that was driving the car but before she shot, the girl hit the car in the rear, Natasha dropped her pistol somewhere in the car and she couldn't find it "I guess im gonna kill you the old fashion way" Natasha said as she stopped for a sec and said to the agents "When you see me jumping from the car, drove to the HQ with a full speed"

Natasha went out of the car from the window and stepped on the roof, She could easily fall from there but she didn't. Natasha quickly jumped on top of the car ,that the girl that was chasing them was, she almost fell from there but she didn't, Natasha quickly busted through the back window and entered the car, she quickly wrapped her arm around the girl's neck and was trying to strangle her while the girl was still driving the car.

Nova struggled with her very-much-unwelcomed passenger, her focus split. Try as it might, the target vehicle couldn't shake it's pursuer, even with the chaos inside the latter vehicle. Slamming her elbow against her 'guest's' face several times, she felt the grip loosen slightly. Reaching around, she managed to grab some hair and slammed the other woman facefirst into the custom center console.I hate backseat drivers

Natasha loosen the grip when the woman started hitting her with her elbow, she didn't saw when the woman grabbed her hair and slammed her, blood started leaking from her nose and she was a little dizzy, Natasha thought to herself that that woman was strong, hitting her and still controlling the car she was strong, Natasha thought as she wrapped her arms around the woman's neck she then pulled her moving her on the backseat, Natasha started puching the woman in the face, then she grabbed her hair and started slamming her in the window, now no one was controling the car the girls were fighting and they could crash like in something.

Lonnie didn't take kindly to being elbowed. Not one little bit, it pissed her off greatly. And it didn't help that she'd been told to shutup, that made it worse. She opened her eyes and glared. "You know, no matter how much you fix yourself up, you'll always look like crap," Lonnie hissed. She knew the woman would only hit her again, but in her situation, who cared? A government official with such bad behaviour, that was something new though. Usually, they could keep their cool and be respectful, in hopes of getting their suspect to talk.

In this case, Lonnie assumed that the lady was a rookie. She wouldn't talk to anyone now, she'd die with no "famous last words".

"Here they are," Lonnie murmered when she heard someone was following them. It was only a matter of time now, she only hoped that they took everyone else in the car out too.

She had lost track of what was happening (because you guys posted too much xD just kidding) and before she knew it, the other woman had jumped into the car that was following them and was fighting with the driver.

Lonnie thought for a second. Finally, she hit the other agents in the car, including the driver, in a pressure point, knocking them out. "That's how you do it," she said, smirking. With that, Lonnie broke a window and jumped out, rolling on the street. She barely managed to get up and cross to the sidewalk without getting hit.

Suddenly, life wasn't looking so grim. If someone wanted her, dead or alive, they'd have to catch her.

Lonnie ran until she was a safe distance away from the street and the two cars. She knew she wasn't safe, but at least now she had time to breathe and to find a place to hide.

While Natasha was fighting with the woman her earpiece wrung, Natasha taped it and said "Not a good time agent" Natasha listened what the agent had to say and then she continued "What you let her escape.... Send backup" She said as she turned around the woman that she was fighting with and wrapped her arm around her neck trying to strangle her, with her other hand she was holding the woman's wrist preventing her moves.

It appeared that one of the agents that were in the car survived the attack of Lonnie and called Natasha. The agent saw where Lonnie was heading and informed Natasha so she could capture her again, It was a bad time for Natasha but she will handle the situation. Or at least she thought so.

Nova was starting to move beyond irratated. Twisting in the other woman grip, she throw an elbow straight into the solar plexes, winding her passenger. Taking advantage of the mometary respite, Nova lunged for the steering wheel and jerked hard.

For a moment, the suv remained straight, then it shifted to the right, tires squealing. The sudden change in direction was just too much. The right rear tire lifted from the road as the left front blew out from the strain. (CONTINUED NEXT POST. PLEASE HOLD)

The suv started to barrel roll along the road, the sound of breaking glass, cracking plastic, and screaming metal filling the air. Five. Six. Seven times it flipped before coming to rest upside down, metal groaning as though relieved to finally rest.
Nova groaned as she came-to, broken glass covering her, a large cut leaking blood from her forehead.

Natasha hit her head in the back window of the car, when the car turned upside down, from her head blood was leaking and a big glass from the window was stuck in her arm. Natasha was a little dizzy from the hit, from her arm and head was leaking blood she was in a very bad condition and could see that the woman that she was fighting with was hurt too. Her eyes were starting to close but she grabbed the glass that was in her right arm and took it out, throwing it on the ground.

Natasha tried to get out of the car, she got out successfully and was laying on the ground, she was still laying on the ground and saw how the backup came with their car. Four agents got out from the car and helped her stand, Natasha was still a little dizzy but she was fine for now "Capture that woman" she pointed to the woman she was fighting with "Ill take care of Lonnie" Natasha said as she entered the car that the agents came with and started driving to the location where Lonnie was.

(Sorry guys i wont be posting today, ill be posting tomorrow)

For a few moments, Nova lay in a daze, unsure of what just happened. Suddenly, two words cut through the haze that filled her mind.

Code Black.

With an inaudible Snap, everything came back into focus. Someone had messed up and she was the cleaner.

She crawled out of the mangled wreck, bits of broken glass biting into the flesh of her hands. Using the useless mass of metal to pull herself up, she felt something wet creep down her face. Her hand came away red after wiping her face. Great, Now I'll need a facial after this is over. The sound of another car pulling up close by grabbed her attention, as well as the sound of approuching sirens.

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

Lonnie knew she couldn't go back to any of her old places. Perhaps, another country. She had to hurry though, and she couldn't call to preorder tickets, she would have to buy them at the airport. Fortunately, she was now out of sight so no one could see where she was going.

Lonnie pulled up the hood of her sweater and started running again. "I miss my 'stang already," she panted as she ran.

Natasha was driving to the location where Lonnie was, she was going to capture her again. An agent was following Lonnie and was telling Natasha through the earpiece where she was. From her head and arm blood was leaking and she almost hit the car she was driving before she stopped, she was in a very bad condition and got out from the medicine kit that was in a car, some bandages, she wrapped the bandage around her head and around her right arm so that the blood could stop leaking.

Natasha stepped out of the car feeling dizzy, she started walking to where Lonnie was. When she reached the location that the agent that was following Lonnie was and he said to her that he lost sight of Lonnie. Natasha got out from her belt black glasses and putted them on her eyes. Natasha then taped a button that was on the glasses frame and they turned green, the glasses had Lonnie's information on them and could track Lonnie in the crowd, Natasha waited a few second looking around the crowd and then the glasses show her where Lonnie was. Natasha putted back the glasses in her belt and started running, Natasha jumped on top of Lonnie and they both fell on the ground, Natasha looked at Lonnie as she wrapped her arm around her back "Lonnie stop... I can help you" she said as she coughed blood from her mouth.

Nova wiped the blood from the cut on her lip as she knelt over the badly beat body of the last agent. Who are these guys? she thought as she searched the body, looking for one thing. There it is. She found an id badge. Definitly NOT CIA.

"This is Starlight. We've got another player in the game."

Lonnie sighed as soon as she hit the ground. Well, it wasn't so much a sigh as it was a loud cough as she got the breath knocked from her. She lay on the ground, completely motionless. Lonnie didn't have much energy left in her, from having been running the whole day.

"Lady," she said, "Can't you let me see my mom one last time before I bite the dust?" Lonnie tried getting up. "Don't you see? I can't be helped now."