GROUP RP PLOTTING League of Legends

Y

yankotsu

Original poster
does anyone here play League of Legends? (LoL) im thinkin about starting a group RP based on their mapping and plot with our custom chars, its jsut an idea i had i thought would be tons of fun...

it would be with the chars all taking sides between blue or purple (set number of players determened by people who want to help set it up or it can be free join numbers) and we fight our way up levels by killing kreeps, towers, and jungling untill we get in and destroy the Nexus, it could be semi-fast or take a while determining the chars used, unlike the actual game this would real time fighting and strategies not just come in quick kill and leave it will be well planned out fights with dodging and tacktical traps.

any questions or ideas feel free to share...

LEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGUE.
-rageface.-
>:C
I'm not sure how well this could be roleplayed out.
BUT BY THE SWORD OF PENGUIN GOD.
I would try it.<3

Same here. Lol I saw the thread and I knew I'd see Staci here.

I love this and hate this all at once.

I'll support it!

/plots a fighter support...

>:D DAMN STRAIGHT I'D BE HERE.<3

I usually play and pick last so I'm whoever is needed.<3
But I'm thinking.. hm. Who can I roleplay best as.
Prolly an Orianna type character.. :3 Cause we just fit together so well.

I might make a dota hero anyway, lol. Hm. This'll be epic. LET'S ADVERTISE.

I'd totally be a tank. There should be item building too. I LOVE LIFE STEAL!
Ahem... >.<

Ahh, Staci you should add me on LoL!!!! <3

I hate my name in LOL 'cause I didn't understand when I picked it, but you guys should add me on LOL: Zayin Zell Horn

I want to change it, but I don't have $10. T_T

So stoked. How many do we have atm?

ENOUGH. >:C
-flips a table.-

Sarah, you should add ME.
xXPurpleStaticXx

;D
Everyday I be OP, son.

I have some hesitation, but I'll be your Regen-ing Jungler.

OH COME ON DON'T HESITATE OR I'LL GET STACI TO BITE YOU.

I play warwick, I ALWAYS do the biting.

wow this got some pretty good reactions xD i dont know when ill be able to officially post it, but if you wana start semi-planning it we can =} i agree with item building, but to make it fair we need a way of posting a pre set list so people dont make unrealistic item that turn them into gods -.- as well as i tihnk we should do fully custom chars non that are actually from LoL but can still be semi-same to leave room for creativity, the main part is gana be each player is gana ahve to keep a mental note of the map layout with each post so no one gets confused, and sense kreeps are so weak we could each NPC the kreeps as the horde shows up, but the towers we are gana have to be realisticly cautious about to make it fair and fun... any specific ideas?

8D
I have none right now.
But now I really really wanna go play League..
You did this to me.
>:C

And when you mentioned no crazy pro items,
all I thought was:
LAWLOLAWL TRYN OP TRYN OP TRYN OP
xD

lmao i know i wana play it too but i cant -.- dam net trolls me...

OP TRYN CAN JUST DIE!!!

agressive Janna FTW XD

XD!
Tryn pisses me off like whoa.
8D -leaves to go play now.-
ONE MOAR BONUS WIN. FTW.

WHEN CAN WE START!!!!!

. . .
-Just read the above posts about biting.-

I LIKE BITING.
<3

if we can get enough people to agree to do this ill post a sign up forum so everyone can post their champion's info... so far we have 7 we need 3 more to do a 5V5 RP