League of Legends: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry @ShiroKiyoshi but i really need to sell you what i have... Though i find it funny as well, seeing you pop up in almost every RP i create XD

So, i was going to continue to wait to see if others were going to join so we could start, but i realized that if i did this RP would die before it even got started, SO, i'm going to be making another Champ, it's gonna be a Loli that has 2 forms, of which with her Ult she can switch between them, and they are her Happiness and Madness forms, just waiting to get the correct link for the picture i'm gonna use for her from one of my friends.

HEY

I WANNA MAKE A CHAMP

And I wanna get a briefer on what kinds of slots have already been filled (supports, ADCs, mages, etc.)

Alright then, though they isn't a limit on how many people can join, i'll be finishing my Little Girl Mage (Kinda like Annie) soon. Also, Remember, if you want to make a canon champ, you can, so long as you do the CS for them correctly (That means characters like Lulu, Katarina, Nautilus, and Jinx).

Narik Torga (Melee Attack Type, he's a Fighter/Assassin)

Judge Thkola (Melee Attack Type, Fighter)

Joshua Forreck (Melee Attack Type, Brawler/Fighter)

Yrgena Sif (Melee/Long Ranged Attack Type, Fighter/Marksman)

Mishra Ayrie (Long Range Attack Type, Mage/Assassin)

Aria (Mid-Range/Long-Range Attack Type, Mage/Assassin)

@Archwar @ProfessorNv @Yaoi Master Gavin @Winter OH CRAP GUYS! I'm SO SORRY! After Recounting through the thread i just realized, WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TO START! I'm soooo sorry >_<, i'll be making the IC thread soon.

For anyone else making a CS, since i'm making the IC soon, your characters won't be participating in the 3v3 First Match, but instead watching it. You also don't even have to post your character watching it, and can just wait until the match is over before posting.

Last edited:
I'll be making a...

Mid-range Mage/Tank Noxian, then!

I already have the ideas cooked up inside my head, now to make a CS.

Sorta like a Mordekaiser/Nasus hybrid in terms of mechanics.

Alrighty then, can't wait to see it ^^

Appearance:
sylvanas_windrunner_by_kafabest-d5wg33s.jpg

Name: Mara

Origin/Representing: Originating from Noxus' past/Representing modern Noxus

Title: The Archer of the Afterlife

Age: In her early thirties, but cannot age due to her undeath

Height: 6'7'', a show of Noxus' former military glory

Weight: A surprising 180 lbs

Relations: She obeys anyone who follows the practice of necromancy, an imprint left on her by the necromancer who first brought her back. She treats Noxians very respectfully, and Demacians with disgust. She could care less about anyone else, though manages to give them a certain level of tolerance.

Weapon/s: Her short-bow that had been buried with her, whom she named "Dral" after her father.

Attack Type: Mid-Range

Preferred Role: Tank/Mage

Personality: Mara isn't known for her emotions, but rather for her actions. She is ruthless and to the point, doing whatever her nation calls her to do without hesitation. Coming from a more animalistic time of war, she slays both warriors and innocents of Demacia with a passion. Although she may not completely agree with how the League works, she would never deny her nation the glory of victory on the Rift, and uses it as a new outlet for feeding her lust for slaughter. Not to mention it gives her the chance to challenge the best Demacia has to offer.

Lore: Screw it, she's basically Sion with a bow. I'll write something later.

Passive - Death Never Dies: Upon taking lethal damage, Mara's spirit flies out of her body and can move freely for a short time. All of her abilities are replaced with "Bloodlust", giving her a burst of speed that lasts for half a post and can only be used once each time her passive activates. After one full post her spirit explodes, dealing AOE magic damage around her.

Mara is also MANALESS, but is instead held back by longer cooldowns on her abilities at lower levels.

Q - Thirsting Arrow: Upon activation, Mara's next auto-attack will yield a decent amount of lifesteal, and will increase the power of her next Thirsting Arrow if it deals a killing blow to a minion or champion. The damage bonus she gains for killing champions is dramatically increased. Cooldown: One post and half a post at its max rank. Every rank other than the final instead increases Thirsting Arrow's base damage and lifesteal bonus. It takes three uses for the ability to level up. Deals physical damage.

W - Putrid Plague: Mara casts a plague upon a single enemy champion, slowing them and dealing continuous damage for one post/one and a half/two posts/two and a half/three posts after casting, even decreasing their attack speed by a similar amount. Cooldown: Three posts. It takes two uses to level up. Deals magic damage.

E - Death's Grasp: Mara brings up the bodies of the dead to damage each enemy unit in a cone in front of her, gaining a temporary shield that lasts for one post/one and a half/two posts. The shield blocks more incoming damage the more units she hits, and the higher level the ability is. Cooldown: Two posts/one and a half/one post It takes three uses for the ability to level up. Deals magic damage.

Ult/Ultimate/R - Banshee's Curse: Mara places a curse on a single target champion, dealing heavy damage to them over time and increasing the damage she does to them. If the targeted champion dies while affected by the curse, the champion's spirit will return and fight for Mara's team until killed again, or after five posts/six posts/seven posts, depending on what level the ability is at. Cooldown: Twelve posts/eleven posts/ten posts. It takes one use to level up the ability. Deals magic damage.

Balance changes have been made

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot of ideas for them actually, here's a few for example, A Large Ancient library, and abandoned/destroyed/ruined city, a Large forest of which the tree's are blue and the leaves are cyan, inside of a molten volcano, ect ect.

Also, for her Ult ability, it may be a bit overpowered, having an enemy champ fight for you when they die with it active, so why not lessen that so that they fight for your team for, say 5-7 posts, until their spirit has to return to their reborn body.

Also, i'm going to let your character take Narik's spot then, so he won't be active in the first match, and instead he will be watching it, as we have too many fighters XD. Though, i like your characters lore XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Well, that's why I added in "or until the champion respawns"

How long would the respawn timers be?

And also, how many of the items are going to be available for purchase? Because, I assume some stats like cooldown reduction would be tough to implement.

Well, since our characters themselves won't be leveling up, it'll take a champ 1-2 posts to respawn, 1 as default, 2 if someone's ability delays their respawn, though i'll allow a max at 3 for delaying. Which is why i suggested what i did, so that, when they die, instead of just 2 posts then done, you could keep them around longer before they respawn.

All the items are in play, and when something does cooldown reduction, round to the nearest tenth (AKA if it says 11-15% cooldown reduction, lower it to 10%, 16-19 is 20%), that tenth will lower your cooldown of your ability by 1 post every 10%.

[I like the idea of new fields of justice. The one's he has in his head are really boring, especially the Dominion one.]

I'm still working on my character. Sowwy guys... But I am making a support to try and kind of even it out.

Must write app!*Gets dragged away*

Character: Well, I guess it is time for me to join the fray.

Appearance:
wp_sunblastangel_1280x1024.jpg

Underneath the armor lies my gray eyes, dark-gold hair, and a birth mark.

Name:
Name's Lither.

Origin/Representing:
Like the other two blunderheads my soul doesn't originate from this world. However, I was born into Iona and shall represent it till my dying breath.

Title:
Most people have taken to calling me the Golden Night.

Relations:
Ted and I aren't on the best of terms. He came here to seek refuge from his deeds while I attempt to help people.

Sif: Hello there sweety! Care to go with me on a-OUCH. You bitch. Why there?*slumps over*

Lither: Yeah, Sif isn't the type of person I deal with.

Weapon/s:
My staff in the picture that is shown. The crystal in the center acts as a catalyst for my healing spells, but can also act as a weapon if need be.

Attack Type:
Short to Mid range.

Preferred Role:
Magical Support

Personality:
People say I'm kind to a fault. I do not know why, but I guess it works. I've always chased the healing arts and any information I can get my hands on will be put to good use. Also, after an incident with a necromancer my hate of the ones who follow the dark arts has intensified. This could cause some conflict though I'm not keen on causing any.

Lore:
I'll have to do this at a later date once I gather my thoughts.
--------------
Abilities
--------------

Passive - Healing Aura
Quite simple. Everytime I get hit a very small percentage of that damage is transferred to my team. The more damage it does the percentage will increase. Repeated hits can results in a slight increase that will stack up for as many times as I get hit, but that can only be done in chains.

(For these abilities be sure to put a cool down time in Posts/Rounds. IE, half a post before usable again. Also be sure to put how many uses it takes in order for that ability to 'Level Up'/'Gain Levels')

Q - WIP

W -WIP

E -WIP

Ult/Ultimate/R - WIP

So then, would stats like Tenacity reduce the length of CC in a similar way cooldown reduction would affect cooldowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.