League of Legends: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interesting! i just want to know the current pace of the rp since I dont want to overwhelm myself and end up dropping the rp? ;/

well, if it starts than it'd be at least 1-2 posts every 6-7 days ^^

When will we know what teams we're in?

When the rp starts ^^

[I really hate how much work he's had to do. I'll take over for awhile after he gets home in about two hours and finish things up.]

Alright then, eagerly waiting ^^

[Appearance: Mostly humanoid in appearance, he stands at about 6'2" with black blue hair that ends a few inches above his shoulders. His eyes are cat-like with slit pupils and yellow irises. Very slender body type though some definition can be seen past his tight clothing. He dresses mostly in black, the only exception being a pair of white leather pants tucked into his heavy knee-high boots. A black long sleeve lab coat overlays a sleeveless shirt; the cuffs of the coat are gilt in metal to maintain a circular shape and the inside is lined with slots for vials.

Name: Mishra Ayrie

Origin/Representing: Zaun

Title: The Void-Touched Alchemist

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 135 lbs.

Relations: Nope

Weapon/s: Alchemy, Void energy, Katana

Attack Type: Long Range.

Preferred Role: Mage, Assassin

Personality: Mishra's trip through the void replaced a partb of his mind with the powers of the Void. His visit was brief so the void did not have a chance to latch onto him and infest his mind, but it has tainted his actions. Where once he had been an innovative alchemist, constantly pushing the envelope of possibility, he is now filled with monomania, always going for the next big explosion, the next big toxin. Whatever scruples he had are gone and he's just as willing to use the unfortunates whi knock on his door as approved subjects given to him by Zaun.

Lore: Mishra is an alchemist in the employ of Zaun. Highly competent, he worked on ever more interesting and dangerous projects until one literally blew up in face. Rather than be obliterated, it ripped open a temporary hole into the Void and thrust him into it. While he was only in there for a scant few seconds, the man who emerged was not the same who entered, not by a long shot. What emerged was a man bent on innovation by any cost, even the lives of others, and powered by the Void.

His talents were focused into destruction, creating ever more deadly and virulent toxins and chemical weapons. His test subjects were indiscriminatory - all you had to do was meet him in a dark alley or knock on his door. With resources (re. test subjects) dwindling with their caution of him, he began outsourcing for more test subjects to submit to his monomania. When the League of Legends opened, he saw an excuse to use his most deadly and virulent alchemy and improve upon it to a level of destruction as of yet unheard of. And the best part of it is, I don't have to hold back.

--------------
Abilities
--------------

Passive - Phasing Void: Mishra ignores an increasing amount of both physical and magical damage from any and all sources.

Q - Void Rend: Mishra lashes out with his blade, slashing into the void and causing void bolts to rocket forth, dealing magic damage in a cone in front of him.
CD: 1.5 posts
LU:6 uses
Type: Skillshot (Cone)

W - Catalytic Conversion: Mishra throws a randomly chosen vial of alchemy at the target with one of three effects. Red: Causes an incendiary blast on the target dealing heavy magical damage to them and half that to enemies in a 5 foot radius. Blue: Stuns the target for 1/2/3/4/5 seconds and deals a small amount of magic damage. Green: Bursts and deals a small amount of magic damage while leaving a 15 foot radius pool of poison that lingers for 3 seconds, deals small magic damage every second to enemies in the pool and slows enemies by 25%.
CD: 2.5 posts
LU: 7 uses
Type: Single Target

E - Phase Shift: Mishra teleports up to thirty feet away. Upon arriving, he becomes invisible for three seconds.
CD: None but continuous use takes more mana. Internal CD for resetting mana consumption:3 posts without using.
LU: 9 uses
Type: Self

Ult/Ultimate/R - Insane Calculation: After a few (two) seconds of quick calculations, Mishra figures out the correct coordinates to open up small portals into the void under both his allies and his enemies across the map, releasing surges of void energy. Enemies take moderate magical damage and allies gain a boost to attack damage, ability power, armour, and magic resist for a short time. These portals can stack damage and bonuses if allies and enemies are too close together.
CD: 12 posts
LU: 3 uses
Type: Global

]

Last edited:
Nice Character, accepted, though we will need at the least a description of his Appearance at some pint ^^

[Yeah, I was working on Gavin's Chromebook where it's a bitch to copy and paste massive amounts of text. Let me go pull myself from the other RP I'm in andI can fix that.]

[There, fixed. Also, assassin time.]

Alright, nice appearance, i can picture him in my mind throwing vials of chemicals at other champs with reckless abandon XD

[And there will be a point when he tosses one behind him and walks off with an explosion behind him.]

the badassery is too much XD, also, i'm kinda surprised we've been getting relatively human characters, when things like Cho'Gath and Kog'maw exist XD

Bit hard to socialize/interact outside of matches when your character is an inhuman monster.

But oh well, time to throw up something a bit more monstrous if there's any room left?

There will always be spots available, as there is no limit to how many people can join this, and you can make up to 3 characters ^^. And besides, just cause they look monstrous and have monstrous skills doesn't mean they are monstrous outside of a match :3, and when i said relatively human i meant human characters, as we haven't had characters like Nasus or Renekton :3.

[Well, I'm a neko but that doesn't really translate into LoL lore according to Gavin's mind sooooo... yeah.]

Ted might appear human on the outside, but he isn't human whatsoever.

Now Hunter on the other hand is human. He just doesn't fall into the same category as most other humans.

the badassery is too much XD, also, i'm kinda surprised we've been getting relatively human characters, when things like Cho'Gath and Kog'maw exist XD
Well, I'm a spirit, kind of :P

WTF Pasta I officially can't join this because you made it... Its becoming very creepy... almost like you're trying to lure me closer... and closer... and finally... try and sell me something!
selling-spongebob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.