League of Legends: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
[So his D&D group is playing tonight. I'll have to type it up after. Won't stop me from thinking about it.]

So any character is allowed right? Say I came in as an anime character but I made him/her have lore to where they lived In runeterra. That ok?

Yea, thats fine, so long as you fill out the CS correctly as well.^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
gEN2Zlc.jpg

Name: Aria

Origin/Representing: Ionia

Title: The Spirit of Nature

Height: 5ft 9

Weight: 130 lbs

Relations: None

Weapon/s: None

Attack Type: Mid Range / Long Range

Preferred Role: Mage, Assassin

Personality:

Aria is very calm and gentle in nature. She likes to maintain a composed and relaxed sense of self and portrays this in the way she'll speak and act in situations. She enjoys having deep conversations, especially about philosophy or topics which provoke deeper thinking. She also carries an appreciation for art in all forms and enjoys beautiful scenery. Aria proves herself useful in crisis situations, often remaining calm and putting her mind into solving a problem rather than focusing on the problem itself. That isn't to say she doesn't know fear, Aria can become fearful and even intimidated if she's presented with a situation she doesn't feel she can win. This will usually result in her faltering in how she presents herself which will be when she looks for friends and team players for guidance. Despite her young appearance, Aria appears to be wise, often reciting words of wisdom or thought provoking sentences in order to aid the minds of her friends. Some could say she is a little mysterious in some ways, although she makes no attempts to hide herself from those who seek answers from her. Lastly to note is Aria's temper, while hard to provoke she does have the capacity and will usually lecture or scold the individual who has made her upset. Of course that's providing it's an obvious fault on their part. If it's a difference of opinion she might simply walk away to calm herself down if it becomes heated. During battle her temper can cause her to be reckless, however her power is significantly greater.

Lore:

Much of Aria's past is unknown to those who know of her as she is some what of an anomaly, despite supposedly originating in Ionia. It is said that she is the physical manifestation of natures elements, having been created once nature felt it was necessary to involve itself in the struggles of mortals. With the wars, fighting and consistent turmoil that has existed since mortals roamed the world, nature has done nothing but watch and endure the fallout of these events throughout time. However this is no longer the case, as Aria was created as an extension of natures will in hopes of providing some kind of balance in the world, at least between mortal kind and nature.

Aria was found on the shores of Ionia and appeared to have no memory of her past beyond waking from her seemingly unconscious state. From the day she walked Ionia it was apparent she had a connection with nature as plant life and flora would respond positively to her presence, flowers blooming in her wake. What was more was that Aria had a physical and spiritual control over each natural element, being able to conjure or call in them in times of need. Water bent to her will, the earth moved around her, fire refused to burn her and air flowed from around her as if it were a living breathing life force. It was strange and those who witnessed her abilities began to question her origin and what it was that made her connection to nature so strong.

Looking for answers Aria made her way around the world, seeking all kinds of magic professionals and spiritual leaders in hopes of gaining some kind of understanding for her existence. Eventually, she found herself at the door of The Institute of War who agreed to help her find her answers in return for her skills in the Institute. She agreed and accepted the terms and it's here that she has remained, hoping that she can meet someone who can provide her with answers, or that the Institute can deliver on their word to help her in her journey to discover herself.

--------------
Abilities
--------------

Passive - Elemental Immunity: Due to who and what she is, Aria is resistant to elemental damage relating to the four natural elements. This means spells such as Ignite have dramatically reduced effect on her and slows and stuns relating to forces of natures will have little effect. If these elements are tested against her, there is a chance the element will attack or backfire on the user instead.

Q - Water Whip: Aria conjures the element of water to strike against her opponent like a whip, dealing damage as well as giving her the choice of either knocking the opponent away from her or pulling them towards her. After every fourth use the ability levels up and increases the abilities range and knock back distance. The ability has a two post cool down.

W - Fire Kick: Aria spins on her heel, bending her body low as she strikes with the heel of her other foot which is ablaze with fire, sending a wave of fire towards her opponents similar to the spell Ignite but more ranged based. The burn effect lasts for two posts, dealing 10 damage per second, increasing by 4 every level. The ability has a three post cool down and levels every three uses.

E - Earth Slam: Aria encases a foot in earth and stamps her foot against the floor, sending a pillar of rock to erupt under the feet of her opponent, knocking them up into the air. While in the air, Aria is able to combine both Water Whip and Fire Kick to deliver a three move combo on a single opponent. This ability has a three post cool down and levels every four uses.

Ult/Ultimate/R - Elemental Storm: Aria tunes herself with every element, empowering herself and gaining unlimited usage of each element as she increases in speed and attack power. Aria will begin casting any chosen element at her enemies in a variety of kicks, punches or body movements or will interact with the environment to perform attacks or evasions, an example being pulling up a wall of earth to block an opponent. Aria can remain in this state for a single post only and the damage scales with levels. This ability has a five post cool down and levels up every four uses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

I hope this is ok.​

Last edited:
Lower the power of her passive, like for example making it so that they dont affect her as much as normal, and then she's accepted ^^

Looking at the passive Ted is going to be mad. Though, it's only the four natural elements which means shadow, metal, and others can still do damage to her. >:D.

"Oh my darling, oh my darling."

Ted: *mutters gibberish* It's that fucking hunter!

"Oh my darling, baby girl! Oh, what has been happening Ted?"

Ted: Go away Yrgena.

Yrgena: To bad. I'm joining this! Now excuse me while I go write an app for the GM.

Ted: T-T

Alright, accepted Winter. And cant wait arch^^

Looking at the passive Ted is going to be mad. Though, it's only the four natural elements which means shadow, metal, and others can still do damage to her. >:D.
Yeah Dark and metal still have effect. Only the natural elements of nature have reduced effect on her :D

Alright, accepted Winter. And cant wait arch^^
Yaay

Appearance:
Steampunk_Mercenary_by_SKOpseudonym.jpg

Underneath all that good fabric lies my dashing young face, stunning brown eyes(all of it, not just the iris), my whacky, black hair, and bronze skin. I'm sure the ladies just love bronze.

Name:
Yrgena, Yrgena Sif.
Origin/Representing:
Well, my 'soul' doesn't originate in this reality, but I was... 'reborn' in Freljord. Damn place was too cold for my liking so I moved out and I represent Bandle City.

Title:
Hunter Tracker. Cause ya know. I hunt and track!

Ooh. Let us just say I'm 200 just like Ted.

Relations:
Ted and I go way back. We ere enemies yer see so by nature we tried killing each other! So, we hate each other.

Narkia! Ever heard the saying the Enemy of my enemy is my friend? I consider you my friend till you fuck up something.

Joshua, your Exosuit isn't going to save you from my buns of fury!

Why hello there Aria! You sure do look like a diamond.

Arch: *Facepalm*

Weapon/s:
I have a long sword and a very powerful rifle. My sword fr cutting idiots that get too close and my rifle fr shooting smartasses.

Attack Type:
Melee/Long ranged

Preferred Role:
Warrior Marksman yippy ka yee!

Personality:
I see myself as a genetleman hunter of monsters saving damnsals in distress kind of guy. I love me some good ol hunting. Especially other sentient creatures cause they can think about what to do! But never will I harm or kill a sentient person unless it's in a arena like this or they pissed me off in someway. I am also a ladiesman and I like me some jokes! Though, nobody laughs. Arch also says I'm full of myself, but that's just because them jealous of me achievements.

Lore:
I'll be real honest with ya. My spirit inhabited another body at one time when there was a lot of turmoil. Wars constantly happened causing one race to go genocidal! Poor saps. Can't say I blame them, but they just rolled over everyone and took everything. My spirit got luck ending up in another body somewhere in Freljord where I was born to some humans.

When I was old enough I hightailed out of that blasted place becoming a hunter. The hunting of monsters, both sapient and sentient, was my calling. I duked with the snow beasts of Freljord and I hunted the Great Armadillo of the Desert. I then found myself in Yordle Land during a pirate attack. I didn't hesitate in killing them blasted pirates. Since then I helped the Yordles fight here and there while taking the rare bounty hunt bringing a shit to justice.

Then the League of Legends came calling and I answered the call! I am going to hunt me some idiots!

--------------
Abilities
--------------

Passive - Gold Ear! I basically get double gold so for every post instead of getting one I get two! And when I win I get 2,000 gold!

(For these abilities be sure to put a cool down time in Posts/Rounds. IE, half a post before usable again. Also be sure to put how many uses it takes in order for that ability to 'Level Up'/'Gain Levels')

Q -Tracker Bullet
I place a special bullet into my rifle and fire. The bullet then locks onto a target and will hit that person. Now, should the person or I die the bullet will continue trying to find that person until it hits and even if the person gets away the bullet will track them. So, it has a 100% chance of hitting! Combined with the high damage it's a deadly bullet. For every level up the bullet increases in damage and when it maxes out the bullet gains a 100% critical hit. It requires a two (four) post cooldown and levels up every ten uses.

W -Void Snare
I place another special bullet into my rifle and fire. When it hits a target the bullet tears a hole in reality releasing some roots and tentacles that latch onto the enemy champ. Unlike regular ones, the roots and tentacles are alive which means they have HP, though a few hits should kill them. It will immobilize the target allowing for me and allies to do damage. For every level up more roots and tentacles appear and when maxes they begin dealing minor damage to the affected champ over time. A three post cool down and levels every five uses.

E -Nimblus
I swing my sword and my own spirit increases its damage. When hit the damage transfers to the target and boom! They get hurt! So for every level up it increases in damage. Cooldown is two posts and levels up every four uses.

Ult/Ultimate/R - Essence Bullet
I load a Tracker Bullet with my own soul and when it hits the poor sap my soul jumps onto that person. It will add effects and deal damage over time for the duration of the match. It's a one time use and therefore cannot level up. Now, I could also hit a ally that would add positive effects to them for the duration of the match as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give Tracker Bullet a higher cool down (because of it's strength and hit chance :3) and he'll be accepted ^^

Note: This is a gag character. I thought of it just now and decided that since I haven't made a real one yet, I'd provide y'all with some entertainment. I'm not going to rp a crazy grandma, it would be to comical and you'd all pee yourselves.

Grandmother.jpg

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Name: Gladys Hales[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Origin/Representing: [/BCOLOR]Piltover!

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Title: [/BCOLOR]The Old Bat

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Gender: [/BCOLOR]Female

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Age:[/BCOLOR]85

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Height: [/BCOLOR]5'2"

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Weight: [/BCOLOR]120 lbs

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Relations: She's that creepy old lady next door who offers you cookies one day and yells at 'you young hooligans' the next.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Weapon/s: (What weapon or weapons does your character use?)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]A cane, her various cats, and some damn good cookies.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Attack Type: (Melee, Mid-range, Long Range.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Melee mostly[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Preferred Role: (Marksman/ADC, Mage, Support, Fighter, Tank, Assassin.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Fighter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Personality:[/BCOLOR]She's crotchety, old, and doesn't take any shit from anyone. If they want to get in her way, then they had better be ready to get run over by her wheelchair. She's old and she isn't wasting anymore time. She says what she thinks because she's "going to die soon, so why bother being polite?".

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Lore: [/BCOLOR]Gladys lived comfortably in Piltover. Her husband was a skilled inventor and so she lived in moderate luxury, allowing her to start an animal shelter. After her husband died, the shelter grew, and grew, and grew. One day Gladys was walking down the stairs and tripped over one of her many cats. Her ankle was injured and began to swell, so instead of calling the emergency room or something intelligent like that Gladys got in her car and drove to the hospital.
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]However, her mind was old and addled, and somehow she ended up at the institute of war instead. She filled out several forms, thinking they were medical forms and took a seat in the judgement room, falling asleep so she thought she was dreaming.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Due to several paperwork errors, sheer luck, and a very hung-over summoner, Gladys became a champion in the League of Legends. She was given a wheelchair, an icepack, and officially welcomed to the Institute.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]--------------[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Abilities[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]--------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Passive - Boring conversation- Gladys constantly chatters about her grandchildren, multiple cats, what said cats have been doing, the darned government, old times, and other boring things. These tire her enemies and increase their energy and mana usage, and cooldown on abilities. Also after an hour of playing (assuming the game lasts this long) the enemy champions go insane and gouge out their own ears, lowering their health by 20% for the remainder of the game.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Q - Bad! - Gladys whacks offending enemies on their wrists with her cane, dealing damage and interrupting any spells currently being cast.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]W - I made cookies! - A freshly baked plate of cookies is placed on the ground, attracting nearby enemy champions within a short range for a short amount of time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]E - Come here, you've got something on your face!- Gladys revvs her wheelchair, dashing to a target location and dealing damage to enemies caught in the path.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]Ult/Ultimate/R - Oh, dear - G[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#0b0b0b]ladys' cats come to her aid, attacking nearby enemies. They target champions, but cannot be controlled (because they're angry cats). They have a limited amount of health and die automatically after a certain amount of time. The cats deal damage.[/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Well then, that was exetremely entertaining XD. Arch, he's accepted now ^^, now we just need 2 more champs and we can start :3. After RP starts people can still make new characters and join and such btw, and everyone can still make up to 3 characters :3

Then fell free to do so ^^

@PostingOwl That character is hilariously amazing, I just wanted to share.

If this was canon, I'd be all over it. I'm tempted to make a Noxian champ, but my heart belongs to Darius.

Anyway, best of luck!

Oh hey, look, another Ava's Demon fan :D

And both Wrathia and Pedri are mine >:D, after all, you can't have husband and wife separated :3

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Status
Not open for further replies.