League of Legends: The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I can't handle three characters... that for me would be like trying to handle 3 cats at once. One just keeps getting out the door and under a bus.

Okay that was a bad reference, though better than the first one I came up with that dealt with kids and white, windowless vans.

I think me and you are gonna get along just fine PostingOwl...

I think me and you are gonna get along just fine PostingOwl...
I'd hope so. I wish I could say I was just in a morbid mood from being sick but this is kinda how I am...

I made a giant lulu head in art class. It has a huge smile and wide green eyes and watches over my door. Also I went to PAX a week ago and kinda stalked cool cosplayers to get pictures with them.

Oh, so I wanted to ask how this rp was going to work. Are we going with the old LoL lore before Riot basically threw a bunch of ideas on a table, shuffled them around, fed them to a gopher, and then pieced together a new story out of the fecal matter, or are we going to use the new shitty lore?

Well other than the original world lore I put, aka the plot, what you guys do and your characters lore will decide the lore.

Okay. Sounds good. I would be totally lost if we went with the new stuff. I kinda stopped paying attention after Azir somehow resurrected Sivir.

Well unfortunately I have school tomorrow and can't be late for fashion design at 8:45... so I"m gonna post my CS tomorrow during math (aka a class that doesn't matter).

Kk, can't wait to see it

definitely gonna make a character for this! though not tonight... im sleepy...

Alright Prof, can't wait to see it ^^

Appearance:(with armor)
6fa25790baffdc4c36f1f5eb184434e7.jpg

(without armor)
306948_10150323642889336_1553333335_n.jpg

Name: Joshua Forreck

Origin/Representing: Representing Piltover
Title: The Sentry

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 215 lbs without armor 550 lbs with armor

Relations: None

Weapon/s: Fists, grappling hook, plasma gauntlets

Attack Type: Melee

Preferred Role: Brawler

Personality: Joshua is an ambitious and energetic young adult who isnt afraid of meeting new people. He makes sure to always every person he meets for the first time with respect, from then on, if they are respectful to him then he will continue to respect them as well. However, should they be hateful or rude to him, he will not waste any more time with that person. If he considers you a friend, he will stay loyal to you both on and off the battlefield. He is proud of his home and will not take to any kind of downtalk about where he is from. Aside from fighting, he is also very technologically intellectual, and will take part in any kind of research he is invited to.

Lore: Joshua was born and raised in the City of Progress known as Piltover. His father was a scientist who took to finding all new advancements in exo-suit technology. Enthralled in his fathers career, Joshua did everything he needed to do to get accepted into the College of Technology. He put many years into new designs for exo suits that could help those that suffered from setbacks such as paraplegia. However, his intentions changed when an unexpected attack by Jinx destroyed all of his years research. From then on, he researched every aspect on battle exo suits, on top of training his own self to be as physically fit for battle as he could get. Eventually, he managed to get training from Jayce, who taught him all he could about melee and hand to hand combat. When he perfected his battlesuit, Joshua went on to join the League in hopes of finding Jinx and making her pay for what she did.

(Of course it also had nothing to do with the fact he finds her somewhat attractive)
--------------
Abilities
--------------

Passive - On-a-Roll: Every time he gets the final hit to destroy a minion, his speed increases by .5 seconds, capping off at 4 seconds. This speed boost will last him for ten seconds if he does not get another kill within the limit. However, if he takes damage, he will go back to his normal speed and will have to start again.

(For these abilities be sure to put a cool down time in Posts/Rounds. IE, half a post before usable again. Also be sure to put how many uses it takes in order for that ability to 'Level Up'/'Gain Levels')

Q - Power Dash: Joshua activates concussion thrusters located on the back of his suit to propel him forward with immense speed up to a maximum of 20 feet. If he hits an enemy while dashing, it will stun them for three seconds (three sentences). He must use the attack five times before it can level up, and each level up increases the amount of time the enemy is stunned (capping off to half a post). This attack has a cooldown of half a post.

W - Energy shield: His suit emits a high concentration of electron energy which generates into a shield that surrounds his entire being. He takes no damage from attacks except those by ults which deal him 50% of the ults damage inflicted. His beginning time limit to use the shield is five seconds (five sentences) and increases by increments of 2 each level up. Must be used seven times to level up.

E - Plasma fist: The gauntlets in his suit radiates plasma energy which increases his melee attack and speed by 60%, increases by 5% each level up. This attack has a lasting period of one post and has a cooldown of one and a half posts. Must be used five times to level up.

Ult/Ultimate/R - Earth Shaker: Joshua focuses all the plasma energy into one immense blast which is pummeled at the ground. The resounding blast reaches out to a fifteen feet radius. Those caught within five feet are sent airborne and stunned for one post, increasing by half a post each level up, whereas those caught within the surrounding ten feet are stunned for half a post, increasing by half a post each level up. Has a cooldown of four posts and must be used three times before leveling up.

Alright Accepted, though you might have to change his lore if no-one creates Jinx, as someone can make a Canon character if they want to, as this is an AU without the canon champs and lore.

It's possible for canon champs to be NPCs. That could work.

Well, possibly, but than i'd have to change a lot of what i have planned

I might see if I can come up with something

Reactions: ProfessorNv
Alright, can't wait to maybe see it^^ XD

[I should have time to post up my bio after Gavin gets home. I'll have to work with him to get the abilities set up for LoL work.]

Alright, cant wait to see it ^^

Oh my goodness. Oh my damn. I get to play my Demacien Trio I've always wished to do.

Well then, have fun than Rain, can't wait to see their CS's :3

Status
Not open for further replies.