League of Legends - Shattered Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zairafuana

Original poster
Plot:
Something has gone haywire with the League's magic. Champions are trapped on the maps and summoners are no longer controlling them. To make matters worse, the jungle monsters have feral, no longer stay in their areas to be killed. The turrets no longer notice champions by their team colors and attack anyone who comes close. Any damage sustained before the system fail is still there but now there's no magic to bring people back if they die. Hunger and thirst has become a problem.

Champs from warring factions are finding themselves stuck with one another. They are forced to work together for new reasons. Perhaps new friendships or bigger rivalries will sprout from this. All they know is that they have to make it to a nexus with what little they have. Can they work together enough to live?

---
RP Info:
I hope to have fun. romance heavily encouraged

Champs can be dressed in any skin

Rules:
No controlling of other people's characters.
No killing or maiming another's character without their permission.
During fights, don't dodge every attack and win kill shots. I will decide when a monster or villain gets hit.
Don't be a jerk unless you're playing a character that's naturally a jerk.
Only canon champs allowed.
Romance (m/f, m/m, f/f) is alright, if you want to have a relationship with someone else's champ, message them.

1-3 champs allow per player.
Please wait to be accepted
Every champ has their full set of attacks
Try not to rush