1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

League of Legends RP?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by B l u E s, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone! :)
    I'm a league of legends player and I've been craving for a LoL group roleplay related to the game.
    So, I was curious to know who would be interested to join or organize it with me!

2. Sure! I love LoL and would be interested in this!

3. Thats cool :)
    The only thing is that I think their is one ongoing.... So I want to find it. And if its full, maybe create one :P

4. Possibly interested... Though I have to ask, are you planning to use the canon lore and champions? If so, I am excited. (I just can't get into the make-your-own-champion groups.) Also, what posting-level would you want to set this at? If it's intermediate or up, I am almost definitely interested and would be game to help organize should you still want help.

5. Thats exactly it. Using canon lore and the champions :)
    If you want, PM? I still have to read the lore soooo and intermediate is cool. Small paragraph with no One liners.

6. PM sent. I've been interested in something canon for a long-ass time, so here's hoping it all works out.

The lore recently underwent some changes, but don't let that dissuade you.

Also, I can't promise small paragraphs because I tend to average around 4-5 per post, but so long as general posting is kept at a one paragraph minimum, I can deal. :3

• Like Like x 1
  7. I guess the question stands, though... Who else is interested in something canon/lore-based?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I.

Am.

An.

Intense.

Lore nerd.

[​IMG]

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  9. League roleplay? Count me in! Canon characters or no, I AM DOWN.

10. Yeah, I'll join up. Can't say I'm too lore heavy but it's not like I'm entirely interested in making my own OC's. I know a few characters who I like enough to play as.

11. @Lucius Cypher
    @Sen
    @Ayla

Okay, we have the actual interest check up -- with some organization and even a brief idea of the plot we are starting to develop! If you'd still be interested, hop on over here.

#11 Perfect Neglect, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.