B l u E s

Dawn' Sunlight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Hi Everyone! :)
I'm a league of legends player and I've been craving for a LoL group roleplay related to the game.
So, I was curious to know who would be interested to join or organize it with me!

Sure! I love LoL and would be interested in this!

Sure! I love LoL and would be interested in this!
Thats cool :)
The only thing is that I think their is one ongoing.... So I want to find it. And if its full, maybe create one :P

Possibly interested... Though I have to ask, are you planning to use the canon lore and champions? If so, I am excited. (I just can't get into the make-your-own-champion groups.) Also, what posting-level would you want to set this at? If it's intermediate or up, I am almost definitely interested and would be game to help organize should you still want help.

Possibly interested... Though I have to ask, are you planning to use the canon lore and champions? If so, I am excited. (I just can't get into the make-your-own-champion groups.) Also, what posting-level would you want to set this at? If it's intermediate or up, I am almost definitely interested and would be game to help organize should you still want help.
Thats exactly it. Using canon lore and the champions :)
If you want, PM? I still have to read the lore soooo and intermediate is cool. Small paragraph with no One liners.

PM sent. I've been interested in something canon for a long-ass time, so here's hoping it all works out.

The lore recently underwent some changes, but don't let that dissuade you.

Also, I can't promise small paragraphs because I tend to average around 4-5 per post, but so long as general posting is kept at a one paragraph minimum, I can deal. :3

Reactions: B l u E s
I guess the question stands, though... Who else is interested in something canon/lore-based?

Reactions: B l u E s
I.

Am.

An.

Intense.

Lore nerd.

hes-in.jpg

League roleplay? Count me in! Canon characters or no, I AM DOWN.

Yeah, I'll join up. Can't say I'm too lore heavy but it's not like I'm entirely interested in making my own OC's. I know a few characters who I like enough to play as.

@Lucius Cypher
@Sen
@Ayla

Okay, we have the actual interest check up -- with some organization and even a brief idea of the plot we are starting to develop! If you'd still be interested, hop on over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.