League of Legends RP (looking for champs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zairafuana

Original poster
Plot:
Something has gone haywire with the League's magic. Champions are trapped on the maps and summoners are no longer controlling them. To make matters worse, the jungle monsters have feral, no longer stay in their areas to be killed. The turrets no longer notice champions by their team colors and attack anyone who comes close. Any damage sustained before the system fail is still there but now there's no magic to bring people back if they die. Hunger and thirst has become a problem.

Champs from warring factions are finding themselves stuck with one another. They are forced to work together for new reasons. Perhaps new friendships or bigger rivalries will sprout from this. All they know is that they have to make it to a nexus with what little they have. Can they work together enough to live?
-----

I'm looking for champs to play in my RP. Adventure and romance abounds as the League crashes down the champs.
All romance types are well and no romance is welcome as well.
Feel like testing out your league skills out in a world where no summoner spells are there to help you, then come along.