League of Legends? (Mostly F/F; Some M/M)

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Opal, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a big nerdy dweeb who loves the lore of this game more than actually playing it. Kind of. I like playing it, too. Anyway, I would really like to start a role-play or two relating to the game!

About Me
    - I'm 24 years old, and not comfortable role-playing with anyone under 18. I enjoy dark and potentially adult themes in my role-plays, so under 18 is a no-no. Sex is fine, but I much prefer plot.

- I am not a rapid-fire role-player most of the time. My posting speed changes; sometimes I reply multiple times in a day, sometimes once, sometimes once every few days, sometimes only once a week. If it's any longer than that, I will let you know.

- I will never hassle you for replies. I have infinite patience. I understand that life comes first. Even if you just aren't feeling the role-play any more, that's cool. This is just a hobby, after all!

- I role-play F/F or M/M only. Please don't try to convince me to play M/F; I am not interested in it at all.

- I write between two-three paragraphs per reply minimum. I can - and often do - go longer than that. If there's a lull in the role-play, sometimes I might go down to one paragraph. I'm looking for a partner that can match that.

- Though I'm by no means a grammar tyrant, I do request that you have a decent grasp on grammar and spelling.

- I have problems with PMs. They intimidate me for some dumb reason. If you don't hear from me, just nudge me! I don't mind.

Now onto the good stuff!

- Character that I would prefer to play
    * - I'm very, very interested in this
    & - I have some ideas

- Diana/Leona * &
    - Ashe/Sejuani * &
    - Riven/Katarina
    - Miss Fortune/Nami (Little Mermaid AU anyone?) *** &
    - Graves/Twisted Fate
    - Vi/Caitlyn **
    - Vi/Jinx *
    - Jayce/Viktor (pre-Robolution)
    - Elise/Zyra
    - Jhin/Zed
    - Shen/Zed

If you have any pairings (F/F or M/M only) not on this list that you're wanting to try, let me know! I'm probably down for it.

General characters I'm interested in exploring:
    Sivir **, Sona, Soraka, Quinn, Shyvana **, Syndra, Hecarim **, Thresh **(I'd be interested in exploring those two as humans)

If you're interested, please reply to this thread first instead of PMing me directly. I mean, I'll probably reply anyway, but I will be sad about it. :(
  2. I love League of Legends, and would love to do some plots with you! Such as.

Although, I am Male and I don't enjoy MxM as it isn't my cup of tea. So I understand if you don't want to roleplay these FxF pairings with me ^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.