4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I'm a big nerdy dweeb who loves the lore of this game more than actually playing it. Kind of. I like playing it, too. Anyway, I would really like to start a role-play or two relating to the game!

About Me
- I'm 24 years old, and not comfortable role-playing with anyone under 18. I enjoy dark and potentially adult themes in my role-plays, so under 18 is a no-no. Sex is fine, but I much prefer plot.

- I am not a rapid-fire role-player most of the time. My posting speed changes; sometimes I reply multiple times in a day, sometimes once, sometimes once every few days, sometimes only once a week. If it's any longer than that, I will let you know.

- I will never hassle you for replies. I have infinite patience. I understand that life comes first. Even if you just aren't feeling the role-play any more, that's cool. This is just a hobby, after all!

- I role-play F/F or M/M only. Please don't try to convince me to play M/F; I am not interested in it at all.

- I write between two-three paragraphs per reply minimum. I can - and often do - go longer than that. If there's a lull in the role-play, sometimes I might go down to one paragraph. I'm looking for a partner that can match that.

- Though I'm by no means a grammar tyrant, I do request that you have a decent grasp on grammar and spelling.

- I have problems with PMs. They intimidate me for some dumb reason. If you don't hear from me, just nudge me! I don't mind.

Now onto the good stuff!

Pairings
Bold
- Character that I would prefer to play
* - I'm very, very interested in this
& - I have some ideas

- Diana/Leona *
- Ashe/Sejuani *
- Riven/Katarina
- Miss Fortune/Nami (Little Mermaid AU anyone?) *** &
- Illaoi/Miss Fortune
- Graves/Twisted Fate
- Vi/Caitlyn **
- Vi/Jinx *
- Jayce/Viktor (pre-Robolution)
- Elise/Zyra
- Jhin/Zed
- Shen/Zed
- Hecarim/Thresh (as humans)
- Quinn/Shyvana

If you have any pairings (F/F or M/M only) not on this list that you're wanting to try, let me know! I'm probably down for it.

General characters I'm interested in exploring:
Sivir **, Sona, Soraka, Quinn, Shyvana **, Syndra

Persona 4
I've basically resigned myself to the fact that I'll never find someone to role-play this with, but I will still try. All I really want in life is a Souji/Yosuke (or Yu, but #Souji4Lyfe) role-play, man. I will play either dweeb, and I have several plot ideas. Pls, someone indulge me. 8(

If you're interested, please reply to this thread first instead of PMing me directly. I mean, I'll probably reply anyway, but I will be sad about it. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.