League of Extraordinary People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we now waiting for one more people to join, so we can start the RP?

I see, currently doesn't have anything crossing my mind >.<

Sorry about the absence guys, i haven't been feeling myself lately. So it seems that everyone here is an adult, judging by the pink star under everyone's name xD. So do we want to move the OOC/begin the IC in the libertine group section? To add that extra element of sexiness? xD

And we're more so waiting for plot than people, however there is still one spot left for a league member.

I think I have a few plot things I'll send your way to build on if you want.

I'm all for moving it to the more... Mature section.

Sorry can't help with plot, better at helping to move >.< and yes! I'm in for more mature content ^^

Reactions: Akira
I'm fine with it as long as everyone is happy with it though my character will need some convincing, also if anyone under 18 joins but at this point we might as well start and out this to 18+.

Reactions: Akira
I think it'll just allow more innuendos and the like at first... Though I suppose anything's possible~

I'll put in a request to move this thread so I don't have to make another ooc xD

Hey I have been watching this thread since I became a member here...... Since there is one more spot open do you mind if I jump on board?

That's fine, but I still want some kind of plot before we start..

There is a great danger that is on the horizon. It will take the League to gather intel and find out what is going on. It will be dangerous, much like a 007 mission. Everyone will have key points and such to uncover, with aspects of Laura Croft and a mixture of X-Men thrown in just for fun?

Someone wants to rule the world as usual but this time they are falling on sorcery and legend like Hell Boy when the man was trying to bring the creatures from another dimension into Earth.

There are several ways you can go with it, but it's literally up to you and the players. I will have my character up though, I'm working on him. Trying to make sure he'd be acceptable.

I like that idea! Also no rush as this will be a slow paced rp because i have a job now.

So, anyone still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.