Leaders of Iwaku Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pirogeth

Original poster
So here's a for fun little thing I'm doing with a new program I got. Here's a 5 color 1 cycle spoiler for everyone.

Yandex.jpg

Adsense.jpg

Slurp.jpg

Google.jpg

Yahoo.jpg

ForgottenAngel.jpg

TranceKitsune.jpg

NecormanicGrumpy.jpg

KingWeavel.jpg

RorySylverstein.jpg

Rest of the set I'm working on but there's the very first glimpses of it.

Heh as some of you MTG players see there are some bugs to work out. Like how TK should probably be a rare and how Rory should probably be mystic. But hey I'll get to them bugs soon.

That is Badass Piro!

Well seeing as there is some interest I will continue with another color spoiler. This time it will be of 5 commons.

NewRecruit.jpg

ReadingBetweentheLines.jpg

PlaguePromoter.jpg

PetGoblin.jpg

TechnicianElf.jpg

[EDIT] If you have a request for what color you would prefer please make note of it either in this thread or PM me.

Now just to show you guys I'm not making this set too soft I shall reveal unto you this lolbot.

EnemyoftheTemplar.jpg

;__;
I promise to talk MTG with you and reveal my innate nerdiness if you'll make a Kitti card.

Sure just give the general information (Color, what you want to generally do, Supertype, etc.) and I can get to making a Kitti card.

ha-HA! Finally! What program does this again? I've been meaning to start my own version.

By the by...I'd totally be black or blue methinks.

I am currently debating effects.

Well to bring up a text spoiler I actually had you green as the Opposing force to Rory's Green guys. But I can change your color and put someone else there.

As far as the program I'm using, it is Magic Set Editor (MSE) and it has a good default for card styles. You will have to download the template off their site for Planeswalkers though. In which case you download the template and then use the .exe and it automatically unpacks the style into the MSE folder you have in your program files, really simple.

Well because I'm just happy I breached 100 cards today I'm going to give you another spoiler. This time it will be of two Main Force guys.

KarsikanAngelInterpreter.jpg

PaorouLordofCrimson.jpg

So there them two are. I got two days off so I'll be using them to complete the rest of this set and then the big spoiler of the entire thing.

Aw, you had white slotted already? Darn. I chose white because my pet deck is gray.

Aw, you had white slotted already? Darn. I chose white because my pet deck is gray.

Well I had the main guy slotted already. For each of the colors there is actually a Main Guy, an Artificer, and an Opposing Force of the same color. And your own card you sent through pm was labeled as an enchantment and it will see "print" in this first set. But as far as members themselves go, don't be discouraged if you don't see your name in this set, remember blocks come with 3 seperate sets.

Awesome, man!

Eeeeeee, MTG. ;_;
I so used to geek out with this. =3
Actually, I still play the XBox Arcade version of it. =3
Green/Red deck for the win. =3
Miru may have a card?
Oh, aren't there cards that like...link up with other cards?
Like duos and stuff? =3 Piro should try those. ^o^
Nice job, though! =3

Eeeeeee, MTG. ;_;
I so used to geek out with this. =3
Actually, I still play the XBox Arcade version of it. =3
Green/Red deck for the win. =3
Miru may have a card?
Oh, aren't there cards that like...link up with other cards?
Like duos and stuff? =3 Piro should try those. ^o^
Nice job, though! =3

Actually that's something like Yugioh. As far as Magic the Gathering goes, synergy is the most important thing and this set is looking very monocolored synergistic. (Of course you can combine colors but they don't interact with each other as well as a full monocolor deck would.)

Now the set itself is now up to near 150 cards, this means I'm 60 cards away from Block Introduction Set minimum. So the full set will be shown within the next two days or so.

Black mate. undead is as undead does!

lol

Paorou would most likely be a red+blue more than pure red, though.

hmmmn, here's a bunch of annoying ideas:

Paorou, King of Insanity 2RRU
Legendary Creature - Royal Human
Paorou, King of Insanity can't be blocked by creatures with power less than his own.
1R : Change the target of a spell or ability to Paorou, King of Insanity.
2U : Counter target spell or ability targeting Paorou, King of Insanity.
4/1

Paorou's Daily Rounds 3RU
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, add a quest counter to Paorou's Daily Rounds.
Remove two quest counters from Paorou's Daily Rounds: Change the target of a spell or ability. [The new target must be legal. You may not fizzle the effects in this manner.]
"This is becoming less of a Pao pattern and more of a Pao obsession." - Orion

Against Your Thought RUU
Instant
Kicker RRU
Counter target spell. If the kicker cost was paid, you deal damage equal to the total casting cost of the countered spell to target player.
"Oh yeah? Well... So's your face."

lol

Paorou would most likely be a red+blue more than pure red, though.

hmmmn, here's a bunch of annoying ideas:

Paorou, King of Insanity 2RRU
Legendary Creature - Royal Human
Paorou, King of Insanity can't be blocked by creatures with power less than his own.
1R : Change the target of a spell or ability to Paorou, King of Insanity.
2U : Counter target spell or ability targeting Paorou, King of Insanity.
4/1

Paorou's Daily Rounds 3RU
Enchantment
At the beginning of your upkeep, add a quest counter to Paorou's Daily Rounds.
Remove two quest counters from Paorou's Daily Rounds: Change the target of a spell or ability. [The new target must be legal. You may not fizzle the effects in this manner.]
"This is becoming less of a Pao pattern and more of a Pao obsession." - Orion

Against Your Thought RUU
Instant
Kicker RRU
Counter target spell. If the kicker cost was paid, you deal damage equal to the total casting cost of the countered spell to target player.
"Oh yeah? Well... So's your face."

Thank you very much for the input. I was looking for some mulitcolor cards to do. Might not be exactly the same in the end product but I can get everything as close as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.