1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, horror, romance (as more of a plot/sub-genre. I tend to be more focused on anything else other than romance. I can go from "kissy-kissy" to "sexy sex"), action-adventure, fandom, steampunk.
It's going to be a slice of life with horror, romance and action mixed in. If you like, you may chose which main character I RP. Either Aaron (15 year old American, ftm transgender, pansexual) or Kika (14 year old Japanese person. Was born as both sexes, but identifies as a girl, bisexual). If not mentioned, I'll choose it myself.

I am somewhat new to Iwaku, and have never roleplayed with other people. I'm not a pro but I would be happy to be your partner.

I am somewhat new to Iwaku, and have never roleplayed with other people. I'm not a pro but I would be happy to be your partner.
Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'd be happy to be your roleplay partner. So what character are you going to roleplay as?

Well I'm not sure. I don't really know anything about the plot. PM me and we can discuss it there if you want.

Well I'm not sure. I don't really know anything about the plot. PM me and we can discuss it there if you want.
Okay. :3 Do you k ow how to PM on here..? I have no idea how to. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.