1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Le partner request.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Demonic Miracles., Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's going to be a slice of life with horror, romance and action mixed in. If you like, you may chose which main character I RP. Either Aaron (15 year old American, ftm transgender, pansexual) or Kika (14 year old Japanese person. Was born as both sexes, but identifies as a girl, bisexual). If not mentioned, I'll choose it myself.

2. I am somewhat new to Iwaku, and have never roleplayed with other people. I'm not a pro but I would be happy to be your partner.

3. Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'd be happy to be your roleplay partner. So what character are you going to roleplay as?

4. Well I'm not sure. I don't really know anything about the plot. PM me and we can discuss it there if you want.

5. Okay. :3 Do you k ow how to PM on here..? I have no idea how to. XD

6. Just click on my profile and start a conversation. :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.