Le Paradis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isla light laughed, full of humor and sensuality. "Whatever you say is true, Korrie." Her hand then trailed down to her neck, her fingers lingering there for a while.

Korrie shivered. "Oh, please." She breathed. "Stop teasing me." Korrie looked Isla right in the eyes. "I'm not saying no. In fact, I'm rather saying yes."

A pursed smile formed on Isla's lips, her fingers trailing a bit more down until she reached that single piece of chest skin that was revealed through Korrie's shirt. "You want to?" Isla asked lowly as she let her other hand be placed on Korrie's waist, her shirt being lifted up a bit to touch her waist. "I'd gladly do you, Korrie."

Korrie nodded. She was an emotional wreck, and a night without emotions sounded good. A purely physical night. Korrie found herself smiling. "Of course I want too." She murmured into Isla's ear. Korrie placed one hand on Isla's thigh.

(Should we continue here or in PM?)

Isla smiled, letting herself lift Korrie's shirt. Luckily the curtains were closed, so nobody could see them. Isla then took her own blouse off, and it seemed that she didn't have a bra on, fully exposing her breasts. Then then laid her hand above Korrie's, placing it upon her breast. "Do whatever you want to do to me, and I'll do want you want me to do to you," Isla said, and kissed Korrie, her tongue taking dominance of Korrie.

(Probably pm actually. Ill message you a reply)

Isla covered herself with her white blouse, not bothering to but on a bra, and put on her underwear once again. "No, it's fine, I'll cook. You're new here, remember?" Isla said with a smile as she walks into the kitchen, not forgetting to sway her hips along the way.

Korrie watched her walk, smiling. When Isla disappeared to the kitchen, Korrie put on her shirt, underwear and jeans, getting up and following Isla's path into the kitchen. Korrie grinned, watching Isla cook. "Can I help at all?" Korrie asked

Isla looked back over at Korrie as she opened the fridge. "Well, if you'd like. Now, what do you want to eat?"

"Whatever's easy, I suppose." Korrie said. "Maybe some salad and spaghetti?" Korrie suggested.

Isla nodded and took out lettuce, three carrots, one tomato, and two cucumbers for the salad. Placing the vegetables on the counter, then opening the pantry, taking out the package of pasta. "Do you mind if you could take out a pot? It's on the top pantry to the right corner."

"Sure." Korrie said, walking over to the cabinets. Korrie got up on her tip toes and opened the cabinet, pulling out a pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.