Le Newbie - Come say hello!

N

NoirCoeur

Original poster
Hello all,
I've recently joined Iwaku and would love introduce myself. I'm not new to role-playing, just this particular website, so hopefully I can dive in with writing and RPing straight away! I'm hoping to make just as many friends as I did through other RP sites, so I may as well brag and say that I'm an open-minded and friendly individual too...
Oh, and you may call me Noir or Scarlett, I don't mind.

Welcome to Iwaku, Noir. I believe you will make a substantial amount of friends here. Half of us are really friendly. The other half... they could be classified as insane, but if you like that! =p
Anywho, I'm Celest. Glad you decided to join us.

NOIR NOIR NOIR NOIR!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!! DON'T BELIEVE CELEST! SHE LIES!

MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE HERE IS INSANEEEEEEEEEE!

You've been warned.

Now,

WEEEEEEEEEEEELCOME, WELCOME TO Iwaku Noir! I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you! We're always keen on meeting new victims, I mean, fresh game, errr, new players for our games! You'll have a great time here, I can assure you.... because, insanity and all, we're pretty friendly!

Please feel free to browse the forums! You'll see how neat and tidy they are. You'll love them! Only mad people can keep such neat forums!

Also, feel free to ask anything to me or pretty much anybody around. The Moderators here are awesome and do a terrific job!

You may also find our Cbox of interest. We're chatty creatures! See you around!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm going to assume that your name isn't some reference to Heart of Darkness. But now that's all you remind me of. D:
Anyway, I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
I shall call you Chou, I think. This is important.

Since you're new to us, I have some places for you to look at that will help you get a running start here!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, Noir. You'll find a lot of chill people here, a really easy environment to meet new people and RP.

Hallo and welcome to the community, Madam Noir! :D We like friends!

Welcome to this asylum called iwaku where all the insane people are :D
If you aren't insane already you will probably be soon ^^

Here have a cookie :D
*Gives cookie*

Hi Noir! Welcome to Iwaku! Everyone's super friendly so you'll fit in. :) Have a good time!