Λbsence Info + Sign Ups

Welcome to the squad, and join the Discord if you like.

Thanks! Any chance you could throw the disco-link mah way?

@Jakers @alaska I've made the necessary edits to my sheet and I've PMed Alaska about my background~

Hello, Hello, Hello, I'm back and wondering if I can still join?

@alaska @Jakers

Heya alaska, dunno if you remember but I took part in the last version of absence. Its cool to see you have not given up on the idea. This still accepting it / is there a waitlist? (I know the tag says open but I like to be sure)

@alaska @Jakers

Heya alaska, dunno if you remember but I took part in the last version of absence. Its cool to see you have not given up on the idea. This still accepting it / is there a waitlist? (I know the tag says open but I like to be sure)

Of course I remember. :) And yes, it's totally still open. We're currently in our first arc, and will introduce new characters in the 2nd, so you're free to drop a sheet already. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Dunruffle
I would like to apologize but, I'm going on temporary leave to get myself together. I will be gone for maybe a month or more. SO sorry but, there are a few things with myself I need to fix right now. Good bye.

I would like to apologize but, I'm going on temporary leave to get myself together. I will be gone for maybe a month or more. SO sorry but, there are a few things with myself I need to fix right now. Good bye.

No worries. Good luck with fixing whatever needs fixing. :)

Reactions: Abandoned Grace
Helloooooo~

So I'm back faster than I thought I would be. Any way I can hop back in?

shiro___deadman_wonderland_by_kievnstavick-d4ujqf6.png

General:
Name:

Tsujii "Hitori" Shiho

Bounty:
rVubNzO.png
(Merits) - Shiho has done some things to survive on her own during her time being homeless. Some of the crimes are petty, like stealing and never being caught. But some crimes are far more serious than others. There have been nights where she couldn't hold the blood thirst back any longer, and found people who wouldn't be missed to 'play with'. Her targets are usually the homeless, prostitutes, or even unwanted orphans. She does feel a sense of guilt after killing the innocent, but the sheer thrill she gets during the heat of the moment outweighs the little consciousness she has.

Epithet:
MAGNA told the orphanage that they should remain aware when around Shiho for fear of her unstable nature. Although she hasn't had any major accidents since she was a child, there still remains fear of her 'snapping' under stressful circumstances. It's safe to say her reputation precedes her, despite the aid the government garnished her in starting a new life.

Role:
A weapon used at their disposal-ehrm, I mean, Cook's assistant?

Sex:
Female

Date of Birth:
December 22nd

Height:
5'3

Weight:

Home Island:
Shiho was born in a peaceful fishing village, where there weren't many people and everyone knew each other on a first name basis. In fact she was the second child in her family, her parents being two well known market workers, highly praised for their ability to finance needs for the village due to their success in trading with outside sources.

334318afdc883374496b5100cdfbad45--animation-background-art-of-animation.jpg

Appearance
Physical Appearance:

Shiho is unnaturally pale, and short for her age. It could be inferred that it's due to her premature birth, or the fact that she was granted a Moirae Card at such a young and vulnerable age. She has red eyes, a wide and unsettling smile, and long white hair that reaches the center of her back. She usually walks in a slightly slouched position, and when sitting in a chair she puts both feet on the seat and slouches over her knees in an almost cradling position. She's very slim, and apparently healthy despite the lack of exercise and an unhealthy diet.
source.gif

Style:
Shiho apparently wears the same jumpsuit every single day. A jumpsuit just as white as her pale skin, and covered in red etchings or 'drawings'. She doesn't explain where she got it from, ever, and it's an usual style of clothing not often seen. She also uses mittens to conceal her hands, never removing them unless in combat.

• Personality
Personality:
Shiho is not like most people her age. She's a childish girl, with a chaotic mindset and a dark sense of humor. She develops nicknames for everyone she meets, isn't afraid to make jokes about serious issues (that at often times can be sensitive towards others), and has very little empathy for those around her. This doesn't mean she doesn't care about her friend though. If and when she's befriended, she's one of the most loyal companions one can ever have, willing to give her life for the sake of her comrades.

On the surface, or when someone first meets her she will seem like a sweet person. Often confused for someone whose under aged, their guard is usually down until she makes a twisted comment or joke about something the average Joe wouldn't. After that, it's obvious that everything isn't functioning up in her noggin. When angry though, no one ever truly knows how she'll react. Sometimes she pouts and throws a fit, other times she bursts into tears, and sometimes she may even attack. She is truly unpredictable.

When fighting an enemy, or training to gain some form of knowledge she hasn't been told yet, she does whatever it takes. Torture, seduction, you name it and she'll do it. Same goes for missions, her orders come before her emotions (surprisingly). If someone ranking above her commands her to eliminate her closest friend, she'll do it without hesitation.

●Funny People
●Killing
●Beautiful Views
●Sound of Rain
8dfbef765f8a71d808e2ba820d7c48e6.jpg

Dislikes:
●Swimming
●An incessant noise (clicking of a pen, dripping of an open faucet, etc)
●Fish
●Sour stuff
●Super Smart People

History

History:

Shiho was born in a Fishing Village (she can't recall the name, not that it mattered to her), to two loving parents and older brother. All of whom cared for her like she was their pride and joy. The village rejoiced in the birth of a new member to add to their numbers, a beautiful baby girl named Shiho. At the time Shiho looked nothing like she did now, she was born with tan skin, black hair, and the prettiest green eyes anyone in the village had ever seen. A year after her birth, they brought Shiho into contact with the priest to receive her blessings. That night, everyone in the village celebrated Shiho's first year. Enjoying a big feast full of sweet delicacies commonly cherished. Forty people came and paid their respect to the successful merchant family with gifts. The Tsujii family was a blessing in disguise...of course before the devil girl was born, because little did the villagers know that would be the last night they'd get to see the family alive.

That night, screams of bloody murder would wake up every villager in the radius to the Tsujii home. Men took arms, grabbing cleavers, knives, and sharpened wood fishing poles, charging to the scene. The screams continued for a long time even while the men attempted to break the door down. It was locked from the other side, and no matter what they did the door failed to break under any amount of weight. Until finally silence ensued. At this point, word spread of the screaming coming from the Tsujii residence, and everyone was awake, the older men, women, and children huddled behind a group of nervous fishing men. Even the priest stood besides the men, shaking in his pajamas.

They stood there for what felt like minutes, but was truly a few seconds, not saying any words. The light from their torches and lamps lightened the fears on their faces as they looked at one another, considering their next move. The priest garnered the courage to open the door, very slowly. Just a crack, he called out the name of the older son who was seventeen now, and both parents. No answer. He slowly opened the door, the creaking heightened the tension. Then came that intense metallic smell, that led to the priest gagging and vomitting even before seeing the scene before him.

Women screamed, kids cried, the men backed up not knowing what to do. Body parts were everywhere, blood splattered against the walls, and sitting at the center of the scene was one year old Shiho. Or...what looked like Shiho? The once tan skin was now pale, the pretty green eyes became demonic-like with a glowing red color, and there was a long sharp appendage coming out of her back with sharp ridges swinging wildly.

The men were frozen in place, whispering the words Gondyr in a frightful manner. No one till this day knows how she got the power, or how the card was placed into her being. But what would happen next gets a little iffy, since most of her background other than this childhood event is undocumented. The priest convinced the men not to get close to the girl, for she could still be dangerous. So they closed the door, boarding it from their end, and contacted MAGNA. They took her away from the fishing village and gave her a 'new life'.

She doesn't remember her childhood, but can vividly remember growing up in an orphanage as a teenager. Going to school was a pain for her, she isn't or wasn't necessarily book smart, but that's where she would receive her nickname she cherished (even though it wasn't given to her with wishful thoughts). Hitori, or alone. She found it "cool", which scared her classmates and the orphans even more. At the age of 18, she would be asked to leave the Orphanage, since she made everyone including the workers uncomfortable. So she happily did, and remained homeless for three years up until now.

Abilities
Skills & Talents:

• Good at making sweets
  • Singing
  • Imitating

Combat Abilities:
Base Style:
Based on a Moirae Power

Name:
Gondyr - Chaos Rising

Overview:
Shiho can grow appendages from her body that look like large red 'tails' that have sharp rough edges on the tip and all around it. A direct hit from this can tear any normal person in half, and even the slightest graze can slice someone's skin right open.

DarkHandsomeIntermediateegret-max-1mb.gif

Combat Personality:
Shiho is exactly how you'd expect her to be, childish. But this leads her to be reckless. She giggles, laughs,and plays with her opponents because she gets her most pleasure from seeing her enemies suffer. She'll try to carry out a fight for as long as she can, and if she has an advantage against someone she'll torture them until they'd subsequently bleed out. But this recklessness leads to many openings her opponents can take advantage of. She's good at taking pain during fights, so she doesn't worry much about the damage done to her until afterwards.But if ever her life is on the line, and she's at risk of dying an even more sinister side of her comes out. One where she focuses more on destroying her opponent as fast as possible rather than toying with them.

shiro__deadman_wonderland_by_mog90044-d5ne8sx.png

Equipment:
She usually only uses her power during a fight, making her even more reckless because when she's drained she remains unarmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
@alaska @Jakers
This looks phenomenal! Are you accepting any more applications?

Yep! Just try to make your character fit into the existing crew (the accepted / active characters are in the second post in this thread for ease of access) and then you're good to go. We'll go over it as soon as we can. :)

Reactions: Calypso Major
@Ultra Paradox

Okay, we went over the sheet and there are some problems; not so much writing-wise, but more conceptually.

First off, one big thing we both disliked is that you basically took Shiro as is and sort of twiddled her around until she fit the setting. The behavior and emphasis on her appearance and all, it's basically all set up to put her in Thalassa, instead of the Wonderland. To me, that is problematic because it sort of doesn't show the effort behind conceptualizing a character.

Secondly, there's just some world-interaction issues. For one, how does she not have a bounty AND end up in the orphanage? If someone was so dangerous and had such a potent power, MAGNA would surely not just say "Here you go, grow up happily." Maybe they wouldn't execute her, given she's a toddler and all, but they most certainly wouldn't just let her gallivant through the world on her own, either.

There's also an issue with her basic personality. Look at our crew. Look at what sort of characters have been accepted and which ones have been denied. There is absolutely no chance she would, at all, be accepted into the group. She's not a little rascal/misfit/vigilante or anything of that sort, she's a straight up sociopath. That just doesn't work at all, and since this is a very integral facet to her sheet, there will have to be hefty reworks in order to make her acceptable. Kaito was originally denied simply for being a low-key murderer, a murderous, unstable, straight up chaotic evil type of character is certainly not gonna work.

Lastly the backstory is a bit oddly presented in general. There is so much detail and effort in the setup to the massacre, and then it's just kinda "Yeah those 15+ years just sorta happened". There's very little substance other than this really tragic event, and I very much do not look for exclusively edgy characters for this roleplay.

It's your call whether or not you wanna start over and try again (every one has three tries usually) but you'll have to fundamentally change her.

I apologize that the pictures are so big, but I'm unsure how to resize them with BBcode. For now, I've put it in a spoiler so as not to bog down the loading speed of the webpage for people on mobile.

VqRC8VWv7K_YImGPNHJuTM2wTEyhxgewKwBzBX17cQOUaMlw46AiDDLS8C46VuPvD-MEdnFgew3nxhVZUgFwkshKQXSAwWZMDY7nES3OGILf25XM70YWoPbqSMwH4HTQkgznSr1x

• Name: Rishikof "Pippa" Penelope

Epithet: The Melodious Firebrand

Bounty: 7.250.000
    rVubNzO.png

On Account of:
    ~ Dissemination of Anti-MAGNA Beliefs
    ~ Murder of Public Idol Navaja Orangscus

Role: Musician

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: November 12

Height: 5' 3"

Weight: 144 lbs

Home Island: Avinos

• Physical Appearance:
    From a distance, a curvy figure naturally stands straight, the short and plump body of the young woman seeming to reek of confidence. With a creamy complexion of a tawny beige color, Penelope is lucky enough to be blessed with untarnished skin. Her physique is well-toned, although not extraordinarily defined, and it is obvious that she does her fair share of exercise.

Thick, wavy hair the color of candied apples stretches down to just below her hips. Styled into a long braid which lays over her right shoulder, a few chunks of red hair are left out to frame her face.

Upon a closer view, a round face with a tapered chin seems considerate and kind. With short, bold eyebrows and a button nose, a pair of deep set eyes pierce the world-- the entrancing jade color nearly exotic and alluring. Small, round lips add the final touch, creating an overall elegant effect on first impression.

Style:
    Starting from the bottom, a pair of platform sandals showcases small feet, adding a solid inch to the height of the young woman as her dainty feet are showcased under the large leather straps-- sturdy buckles providing an adequate amount of security.

Traveling up smooth legs, a pair of solid white high-waisted shorts can be found, the waistband of which flatteringly rests on her natural waist whilst the frayed hem of which lies just above the middle of her thigh. A chunky sash of bubblegum-pink fabric is messily bunched and tied into a cute bow around the waistband of the shorts. Hidden within the bunched fabric lies a leather whip, the handle wrapped in the same fabric in order to camouflage its hiding place behind the large bow.

Tucked into the shorts, a navy-colored tube top with small white polka dots modestly covers the woman's midriff while only hinting at some cleavage, but at the same time flaunts her uncovered shoulders and arms.

Along the entirety of her left arm, a whip is disguised as an intricate leather decoration, a spherical rock fastened to the end becoming the highlight, much like the gemstone on a piece of jewelry. The handle of this whip tucks underneath her armpit, the cherry-red fabric of the handle well hidden under the navy fabric of her blouse.

Moving on to her face, a rose gold smokey eye frames green hues-- the sleek winged eyeliner looking well-polished with practice. A natural blush calls no need for highlighting, so instead the woman wears a matching rose gold lipstick which dusts her natural lips with a coat of sparkles.

Finally, at the top of her head lies her straw hat-- two strings fastened to the inside of the body, and tied securely under her chin to keep it from falling. A black leather whip coils around the body of the hat, wrapping around itself to appear decorative whilst a blackened metal blade announces itself on the left side of her hat, deceivingly attracting attention away from the barren handle that rests just in front of the blade.

• Personality:

To the naked eye, Penelope Rishikof has a somewhat whimsical appearance, playful yet elegant in nature. However, once you begin to speak with her, it becomes quite obvious that the young lady is anything but elegant. Having no fear in stating her thoughts and beliefs, the young woman portrays her confidence through her speech, but seems to have issues with rambling off-topic from time to time.

To those she likes, Penelope is an extremely affectionate person. With a habit of sneaking a hand into the hand of her friends, the woman will ask for those close to her to call her Pippa-- as it was a nickname long before a pseudonym. She is fond and protective of her friends, yet also will respect their privacy should they explicitly ask her to do so. If not, however, then it's fair game for Penelope to hold hands with whomever she so chooses!

To those that she dislikes, she'll make sure to bluntly explain that she dislikes said person in order to clarify any attitude she has against them. She will avoid the people mentioned if possible, though she will actively make an attempt not to slander or be especially rude to them-- apart from the short responses and answers they will get should they so talk to her, of course.

One infamous quirk about Penelope is that, on occasion, she will swear like a sailor. For her, unleashing slurs of profanity doesn't do anything but express how she truly feels about the subject. Though, apart from her everyday usage of swearing, the young woman doesn't go over-the-top like she does when she is incredibly passionate and angry about a specific subject.

A romantic at heart, Penelope adores the idea of a romance-- however, she is under the belief that true love will find its way into your life with or without help. As such, she will not actively search for love, but will support any notion of it found in her life. Penelope also believes that there are many different types of love, so it's common for her to use the word in a casual sense.

Music: It's Penelope's native way of venting, coping, and communicating with herself.
    Sunny Weather: Penelope's preferred wardrobe doesn't allow much protection from the cold, so heat-filled days are a blessing.
    Stories & Myths: Hearing the retelling of the rogue Sol's stories as a child, Penelope developed a fascination for the stories and myths concerning the world and its history.
    Animals: They're just so cute! Even more so for the miniature ones!
    Freedom of Expression: Not being part of a societal hive-mind is a fantastic thing, according to Penelope.

Dislikes:

Lack of Hygiene: Penelope doesn't mind dirt-- but if somebody purposely ignores their own hygiene, she'll have more than a few words to say with said person.
    Faux Affections: If you're indifferent about a person or thing, then don't try to manipulate them with false praises and shallow words so that you can gain what you want from them.
    Restriction/Oppression of Individuality: If the people don't even get a chance to be unique and voice their thoughts, then things need to be changed.
    Smoking: A vocalist's worst nightmare is the effects of both first-hand and second-hand smoking, so it's only natural that Penelope avoids anything even remotely related to the habit.
    Silence: It's the most unnatural thing in existence, according to Penelope.

• History:
    The Rishikof bloodline is that of a noble family who excels in producing the highest quality of entertainment all over the Calm World. It is ran by a single head, who is the most successful performer or manager within their generation of the family, often chosen by either the previous head of the family or a group consensus. However, the rest of the members are usually married off to other nobles in between the ages of 18-23, for the sake of maintaining good relationships within high society.

Lorraine Rishikof, the mother of Penelope, was an extraordinary manager who toured with one of the Calm World's most famous musicians. However, an affair with a cunning rogue at the age of 25 forced the woman to settle down, eventually becoming the next head of the Rishikof family and giving birth to a lovely child who shared her father's red hair.

As a young child, Penelope Rishikof was often isolated by her fellow family members and peers-- whispers of "devil's child" and similar slurs from the adults leading to the children shunning her away from their small cliques. Despite her mother loving her very much, it was a common scenario that Penelope was left alone-- and upon one of the many days of exploring the mansion she called home, she stumbled across a collection of albums from various artists that her mom had helped produce in the past. With help from her mother, the young child began to listen to a diverse selection of music-- finding solace in the intertwining melodies and harmonies, especially those of the jazz style. Her mother, upon seeing a rare sight of a happy Lorraine, took advantage of the opportunity provided to her and introduced her daughter to the world of music at the young age of seven years old.

Navaja Orangscus was a female vocalist who was famous for sailing all over the Calm World and creating grand festivals in which she would perform at. The world seemed to love her, even as she stepped out of the spotlight to retire into a life of teaching shortly before Penelope was born. Of course, none of that would have been possible without her manager, so when it was requested of Navaja to teach the daughter of Lorraine Rishikof, she accepted it full-heartedly.

Unlike Penelope's mother, Navaja wasn't responsible for upholding the social norms that hung over the lives of upper-class nobles. As such, the older woman didn't pamper the young child-- in fact, she might have actually done the complete opposite, as she never called Penelope by her real name for the nine years of training conducted at the isolated property in the mountains. Instead, Navaja referred to Penelope as Pippa.

Upon becoming 16 years old, Pippa started to perform under her mother's management, performing upbeat tunes usually written by her cousins. These songs were ones of superficial romances that, while having a catchy tune to attract some fans, didn't necessarily synchronize with the what Pippa wanted to unleash via her songs. As a result, the songs produced sounded uninvolved-- and considering how Pippa was unable to become fully invested in the songs, the fanbase didn't explode as the family was hoping it would. This process continued for the next two years-- until one day Pippa was told that her family had arranged for her to marry some boy from another noble bloodline. Her mother explained that the family thought that she would perform better if she was actually in a happy relationship, and as such it was her duty to support the decision already made for her.

When Pippa confided in Navaja about this, the older woman became extremely bitter with the concept-- eventually encouraging the girl to come live with her instead and break away from the Rishikof family. Penelope agreed, and under the excuse of further training for her songwriting the woman went to live with her mentor, subsequently putting off the engagement. During this time, Navaja promoted that her pupil define what exactly she wanted to say with her music. Eventually, Pippa reached the conclusion that she wanted to spread the ideas of freedom and individuality within her songs, stating that the people Navaja would often bring up in her stories-- such as the infamous half-human Mars & the renowned rogue Sol-- were something akin to idols for her.

Upon hearing this, Navaja warned Pippa that if her reputation were to grow (which was very much possible, considering the passion unlocked within the musician) then it was likely that she could become an enemy of MAGNA, to which Penelope responded with something along the lines of "Mars and Sol were criminals, and look at how much the world remembers their stories!"

With the concreted resolve found within her pupil, Navaja agreed-- teaching and assisting Pippa with her songwriting skills and allowing the girl to self-manage herself. Within the next two years, her reputation amongst the northeastern population of the Calm World had skyrocketed with the release of her first album dedicated to individuality, and how our current government seems to restrict ideas like that.

At 20 years of age, her family ordered Penelope to cease the promotion of Anti-MAGNA beliefs-- to which the woman refused. In response to the disobedience, Penelope's own mother (head of the Rishikof family) visited the household of Navaja and Pippa...and stabbed her best friend in the head, clutching the knife with tears in her eyes before throwing it at Penelope's feet. "I may not be able to kill my own daughter, but that doesn't mean I will allow her to slander our family anymore."

Meanwhile, the Rishikof framed Penelope for the death of Navaja, reporting to MAGNA so as to save their reputation-- stating that Pippa had "gone rogue" and was no longer affiliated with any Rishikof-approved manager. A bounty was set, and slowly raised over the course of the next year as her songs spread further and further into the rest of the Calm World.

During this year, Pippa hopped from island to island in a small fishing vessel her mentor had owned, labeled as " Miss Behavin' ". In order to sustain herself, she used her musical talents-- sometimes finding a temporary job in a local pub, and other times simply peddling for coins on the corner of some village. Due to minimal knowledge of sailing, it is extremely tough for the woman to navigate, and simply went from island to island based off of the information locals would give her. She made sure to stay no more than a week on most islands, unless certain circumstances proved otherwise.

• Skills & Talents:

~ Penelope's vocal technique is incredibly well-developed. Deep and rich, her specialty in Jazz-styled music leaves her volume on the softer side-- however this lack in volume usually isn't seen as a flaw, when compared to the sheer amount of vulnerability and emotion the woman fills her songs with. Some would even go so far as to say her latest album (published by some off-brand producing company who doesn't mind dealing with wanted musicians) is the most entrancing yet.

~ Due to the endurance training she underwent as a kid, along with the daily dose of both physical and vocal exercises, Penelope has a larger breath and stamina capacity than what one would consider as normal.

Combat Abilities:

Base Style:
    Pippa prioritizes running away or out-lasting the opponent, as she is well-aware of her lacking in strength. If this is not possible, then she switches weapons and focuses on damaging the opponent to the point of unconsciousness. If this method proves to be unreliable she will switch to severely damaging the opponent, with murder being a last resort.

Name: Run-n-Whip

Overview:

~ First priority is to flee the opponent, or at the very least stay ahead of them long enough for them to tire out.

~ When it is unreasonable to do the above, uses her pink-handled a leather whip as a distraction and/or restraining tool.

~ A sturdy rock tied to the end of a red-handled whip of similar nature is what is used when Penelope needs to at the most give the enemy a concussion or render them unconscious.

~ If the method above doesn't work, then she will switch to her bladed whip and stand her ground so she can severely damage the target. She will only kill as a last resort, unless pushed to do so for other reasons.

Combat Personality:
    When Penelope enters combat, it usually isn't willingly. As such, she has the tendency to lean more towards "Flight" than "Fight" in these scenarios, due to her concerns when fighting alone. During the process, the young woman tends to spit out lengths of curses to keep herself from completely freaking out-- usually saying phrases like "Holy f***ing sh**!" or "I'm going to di~e!" in a sing-song matter.

However, when she is fighting with people alongside her, Penelope finds it much easier to stand her ground against an enemy. Although her morbid word-vomit will remain, it's much easier to fight in the frontlines knowing that someone has your back.

Equipment:
    ● One standard leather whip with a handle wrapped in bubblegum-pink fabric. Used for attacks to divert attention and/or to restrain the target. This is hidden within the similarly-colored fabric sash Penelope uses as a belt.

● One standard leather whip with a handle wrapped in cherry red fabric and a sphere of concrete fastened to the end. Used for minor attacks and to potentially knock out the target, at worst. This is disguised as an intricate arm decoration, carefully designed so that it will easily unravel with a pull of the handle tucked into her blouse.

● One heavy-duty leather whip, black in color, with a steel-alloy blade attached to the end. Used to severely damage and/or kill the target. This is coiled around the body of her hat, the blade acting as decoration while the handle rests directly in front of it.

• Hex Color: #dd2e1c

Fun Facts:
    ~ Her first album that held anti-MAGNA motifs, titled "Strange Fruit", was the primary reason her reputation skyrocketed.

~ Some fan-favorites of her original songs include "Fits of Gerald", "Wine & House", & "Bill the Holiday"

~ When younger, her hair held more of an orange-red consistency than the color it is today.

Album Reference:

Gallery:

fzBG5ieKJ4DEF6GcU3seqlbnGa2ci--ZPesA2jUPHuZXpoHj8zk3vt8bZG413wyW2Lb6MtiPWlGcq01z872xhRBVTYP3-Mp4KJgI5dsDZMtP_LaIQxJHt64lGSKJ99GHzfXFsyb4

ulUYsY3e_CNEYuAoaJFCVjKI9pBZCNrEwseOoYL6XHJz4Zlu8V8fI10UuLB7IdXqHkLuDeHfEq4SBrKdjl5SJneshuigMz3QDQE86GotIsbiBs_RbuBZj-7IFRIBR2S6klKF8ore

Clothing References:

EQmP_kA8likmRdEl4v-jcggh7sCZEZZUEc9tk5m-Yf3ka6jcGCTE297W_HLVdQJIcg4dTAU-ntO4Uw5pwCrEPS6yWK44mtXSqy57YI1X7mv0uGW4LUYd5yrW4iyG5tnvzMxCn-2n

zQoHANt_Gz6rmivc4WrArSjwLW0ncKLRfv-p5TchMu0Xcgsd6BZEnHyJF0rDSp4RnUHyS3_CoiqnVjCy3K-REMu1gTSzHjAzP4X3haM72JhftX-AG4mPEs0_7ITa6aOlUHP4L0pB

Last edited by a moderator:
@Calypso Major

Heyo! Me and Alaska like your sheet a lot, and there's only one thing we think should be changed before we accept it.

For the murder (even if it was framed) of such an important individual, the bounty should probably be upped by quite a bit, probably into the millions. Depending on how well-loved you wanted Navaja to be, it might even be liable to raise even more, depending on what you think.

But yeah, just get that bounty way up, and you're good to go! Alaska and I will speak to you on how to introduce your character into the RP afterwards.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Calypso Major
@Jakers (& @alaska )

Thank you so much! I had a little bit of difficulty with the currency values, but I added 7 million to the bounty (making Pippa's bounty 7.250.000 total).

Hopefully that's acceptable, but eek! I'm so happy to be a part of this! (>.<)