Λbsence Info + Sign Ups

@alaska if still accepting I would love to jump in before the Ship Sails ... ha... ship sails **leaves** XD
Umm but no seriously. I have an idea for a Brawler like character with Copia ... but I wanted to know, I read Copia and it said that a user could grasp fire and interact with intangible targets. I don't know if this is just me ... but if my guy's life energy could interact with elements could he possibly have the elements mold around his body and use them in a fight? Basically his armor would be made from the elements, or is that a Moirae type of idea?

Also I don't know if my char would have a specific role, other than Fighter/Protector who goes head first into a fight against another Pirate Ship XD. I looked it up and they called that Crewman a Striker, if correct. Or maybe The Swordsman (except he never uses swords, his fists/gauntlets and the elements if this is Copia if I think I got the explanation right).

Nope, I read everything over again and Urocidia Moirae Card sounds way more like what I was thinking of.

@alaska if still accepting I would love to jump in before the Ship Sails ... ha... ship sails **leaves** XD
Umm but no seriously. I have an idea for a Brawler like character with Copia ... but I wanted to know, I read Copia and it said that a user could grasp fire and interact with intangible targets. I don't know if this is just me ... but if my guy's life energy could interact with elements could he possibly have the elements mold around his body and use them in a fight? Basically his armor would be made from the elements, or is that a Moirae type of idea?

Also I don't know if my char would have a specific role, other than Fighter/Protector who goes head first into a fight against another Pirate Ship XD. I looked it up and they called that Crewman a Striker, if correct. Or maybe The Swordsman (except he never uses swords, his fists/gauntlets and the elements if this is Copia if I think I got the explanation right).

Hi! Thank you for your interest, there's totally still room to apply, and the brawler-type of role is absolutely fine. Perhaps, you can find a nifty occupation as a sort of side-incentive for the crew to want you, like carpenter, or... I dunno, beast tamer. But it's absolutely fine if your primary purpose is to fight.

As for the character: That'd be more of a Moirae power, yes. Copia basically means: There's fire around that item I want, I can shield myself against that fire. OR, if you fight a Moirae user who can turn themselves into an element, such as someone who can turn to fire or water, you'd be able to force whatever part your touching to become tangible and thus get around their natural defenses.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Hi! Thank you for your interest, there's totally still room to apply, and the brawler-type of role is absolutely fine. Perhaps, you can find a nifty occupation as a sort of side-incentive for the crew to want you, like carpenter, or... I dunno, beast tamer. But it's absolutely fine if your primary purpose is to fight.

As for the character: That'd be more of a Moirae power, yes. Copia basically means: There's fire around that item I want, I can shield myself against that fire. OR, if you fight a Moirae user who can turn themselves into an element, such as someone who can turn to fire or water, you'd be able to force whatever part your touching to become tangible and thus get around their natural defenses.
Oooh Beast Tamer would be soo cool. I like that. Since he is going to be from the Jungles so him being around Animals most of the time works out^^ and yeah so he is going to have Moirae Card for the Elemental Armor. Thanks. Will work on his cs tomorrow, busy today^^.

@Warm Regret

Alrighty! The Moirae Card is fine now, we'd accept it. However, I have one question: So, from the reworked history, it wasn't mentioned being used, I believe, right? However, in the Moirae Card's description, it describes Saffron's preferred usage of the power. The usage itself is fine with me, but it begs the question: Is Saffron dead? 'cause if Peri has the card, it means Saffron is dead. As every card is unique, Peri couldn't possibly possess it while Saffron is alive (and even if he died, it would be difficult to get it again, but... possible). I know this is sort of from the last version of the sheet, I'm just trying to clear this up. Is Saffron dead? If not, Peri cannot have his card with him.

Other than that, I like the sheet! The new Suntsumei part works fine. Basically, Suntsumei's base forms are generic, yes, but they'll change depending on the user. So if Peri's soul and inherent force of life makes Copia appear as a colorful mess, then that is quite alright. It's basically an aesthetics thing more than anything, so this works. :)

Yaaaaay!!! I'm glad the sheet is acceptable now! ^_^

Regarding the Moirae card and Peri's father... Yes, Saffron is still alive and he is the sole user of the card. Peri does not have the card and will never use it. I'm just introducing the card for potential story arcs involving Peri's father. I just added a small note in the card's section to show that the card belongs to Saffron.

I'm glad I got the Suntsumei ability right this time. I figured I would continue with the color theme I have going for him. Haha ^_^

Oooh Beast Tamer would be soo cool. I like that. Since he is going to be from the Jungles so him being around Animals most of the time works out^^ and yeah so he is going to have Moirae Card for the Elemental Armor. Thanks. Will work on his cs tomorrow, busy today^^.

If you want to have Suntsumei, you won't be allowed to have a Moirae Card fyi.

Moirae Cards are supposed to be extremely rare, but they are technically useful to anyone, even rookies. Suntsumei on the other hand would need a really advanced fighter to master, so it's already a more sophisticated ability. Both would be much too powerful for the start of the roleplay.

If you want to have Suntsumei, you won't be allowed to have a Moirae Card fyi.

Moirae Cards are supposed to be extremely rare, but they are technically useful to anyone, even rookies. Suntsumei on the other hand would need a really advanced fighter to master, so it's already a more sophisticated ability. Both would be much too powerful for the start of the roleplay.
Oh no I'm saying no Suntsumei going for Moirae XD, sorry if it didn't come out that way.

• pj9b3FL.png

Name:
    Kuroyuki Kaito

Epithet:
    ‘Black Jack’ – an epithet that came as a reference to the saying ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’ since it sums up his fighting and thieving style quite well.

Bounty:
    rVubNzO.png
    (Merits)
    -Participating in organized crime
    -Countless acts of theft including Moirae Cards and other valuables
    -Unauthorized use of a Moirae Card

Role:
    Shipwright

Sex:
    Male

Date of Birth:
    February 11th

Height:
    5’6’’ (167cm)

Weight:
    155 lbs (70.3 kg)

Home Island:
    Kokukai – a remote island located in the north of calm world, sometimes referred to as the ‘Swimming mountains’, because of its unique relief without any plains. It has a cold harsh climate; the winters are so cold, anyone on the surface of the mountains usually freezes to death in a day. However, for a few short weeks in the middle of summer, the snow does sometimes melt away making the time almost enjoyable. Because of such extreme weather conditions, natives live inside the mountains where they have dug out tunnels ages ago.

Most know Kokukai because of the island’s huge mines rich in valuable ores that the locals harvest, even if not many dare to set foot on the island. That doesn’t stop Kokukai from keeping commercial relations with the outside world, selling their mined valuable minerals for imported goods the island lacks, like most kinds of fruit and vegetables. Merchant ships often board the island to trade goods at established hours – otherwise they would need to sit there for days before a local spotted their vessel.

Criminals often try to hide on Kokukai to escape MAGNA, but most only find their deaths as it’s impossible to navigate through the island without a local’s help. That also goes for any other unfortunate soul that travels here without a notice in advance. MAGNA themselves are rare guests on this island as the natives aren’t too friendly with outsiders nor participate in world’s activities.

• pj9b3FL.png

Physical Appearance:
    Kaito has a lean figure built over the years of physical activity and could be considered rather short. His skin is fair from life underground, although it still stays that way even after some exposure to the sun. Kaito has intense light blue eyes and messy black hair. He cuts his hair to keep it slight above his shoulders, but doesn’t try to otherwise tame the unruly mess. When the weather is hot or wayward strands get in his way, Kaito does try to wrestle it into a low pony tail with varying degrees of success.

Each ear has three lobe piercings and one industrial, while his lower lip is decorated by ring snake bites. On his left shoulder blade rests the mark of a Moirae card permanently out of his view. The design is mostly black with streaks of white and orange. It reminds Kaito of some kind of a four-legged creature which ends into a viciously huge fire with nine hieroglyphs.

When Kaito stands he usually leans slightly back – a habit he doesn’t know where he picked up. It stays true when he walks, since he likes to stare up at the sky and by extension, trip over stuff he failed to notice.

Style:
    Kaito usually wears dark colors; navy and dark grey being his favorites as they are the best options for stealth. He adores furs and feathers, so he often sews them to his clothing as decoration.
    He wears a sleeveless shirt, plain, grey and simple, and a makeshift jacket he put together from scraps. It has a loose scarf-like collar and a hood attached to a vest, its sleeve-holes are decorated with light fur. The bottom is lined with snaps so the lower cape-like part, also decorated with the same fur, would be detachable. He only detaches the lower part when he participates in criminal activities so it wouldn’t become a hindrance by getting grabbed or caught on things. The jacket is laced at the font to keep it somewhat closed.

Kaito also likes to wear gloves, preferably fingerless and almost reaching his elbows. He decorates their ends with the same fur.
    Kaito’s pants are usually on the baggier side and lighter in shade. He always tucks the ends into his boots that tend to reach the middle of his shin and sometimes even higher.

• pj9b3FL.png

Personality:
    Kaito might look like a typical criminal, but where there should be a scowl only a disinterested look will be found. He’s quite laid back and easy-going, brushing off some things other people would find startling, impressive or just plain crazy. It doesn’t help that lately he’s been feeling rather drained. Usually, he doesn’t mind lending his ear to those who need it, but expecting kind words back would be a little too much. He won’t sugar coat anything and he hopes to get the same treatment.

Despite this, Kaito is very devoted to anyone he recognizes as authority and will do his best to carry out their orders, albeit he might take some artistic liberties with them. Whenever he does, it’s rarely from ill intent and more so his way to avoid boredom or tries to impress and protect. Actually, Kaito is pretty protective of his surroundings be it people or things. He also doesn’t like when those surroundings become too still and quiet, so when it does he often tries to liven things up by stirring up some trouble for cheap entertainment. He might pit someone against each other by putting one’s belongings into the others pockets, drop a bucket of water on someone’s head or feed them a spider. It’s just his type of humor. Speaking of which, people can almost always count on him to laugh when they crack a joke.

Kaito has a tendency to look at things from the brighter side, often stating out loud stuff like ‘at least we didn’t die’, ‘things could’ve been a lot worse’ and ‘hey, you still got both of your legs.’ But he also leaks sarcasm everywhere, whenever he can. In the grand scheme of things, the two tend to mix up making it hard to distinguish his actual intentions.

Kaito adores messing around with various materials, especially wood and metals, to create something new. It’s his main way of expressing himself and he has a good head on his shoulders for it. He will tear apart any foreign object he comes into contact with and rebuild it into something new. He’s very dedicated to his work and anything else he does, so he rarely leaves a project unfinished. Kaito can get so incredibly immersed in his work, that he completely forgets there’s more to the world than the tiny watch he’s trying to put together. Actually, even without the distraction he’s rather forgetful.

Any kind of creative process that forces him to think and allows to express himself through his handiwork;
    Very old type of music – it brings back good memories and generally he finds it more relatable than the newer enthusiasm filled sounds. He’s also pretty fond of guitars, although he can enjoy any kind of instrument;
    Taste of metal – it is quite rare to see him without an iron nail rolling between his lips and it’s just a generally comforting taste. He picked the habit up while working in the shipyard and yes, he’s well aware it’ a weird one;
    The perfect weather: the sea is calm and blue, the skies clear, but the temperature is down. If only it stayed like that forever;
    Traveling – he is extremely curious about the rest of the world, especially what lies behind Strange Space. He wants to see, smell and feel everything the world can offer, but does so cautiously, since dying isn’t on that list.

Dislikes:
    Hot weather – he finds the temperature unbearable and hard to cope with (guess working as a blacksmith didn’t rise his tolerance for heat). It leaves him drenched in sweat – a fact that disgusts him and anyone that catches a whiff of his odor;
    Taller women – quite a few have teased him before or made him otherwise feel uncomfortable, so he does tend to avoid them when he can;
    Onions – because his eyes do not approve of their cruel ways;
    Feeling tired – sadly, disliking it doesn’t stop it from happening. He could’ve sworn that before he used to have a lot more energy and enthusiasm, but now it’s all gone and sometimes he has to really struggle not to drag his feet;
    Other people messing around his creative space without his permission, or even worse – cleaning it up. Seriously, it’s not cool.

• pj9b3FL.png

History:
    When Kaito was three years old, Hakuko found him standing on Kokukai’s shore staring at a disappearing ship’s silhouette. He was at the verge of tears, so Hakuko decided to bring him back home. Most of the villagers disagreed with her choices, mostly because they deemed her unfit to look after the boy, but also because they didn’t know what kind of dangers the boy could bring. Not that it bothered the two much – Hakuko lived a lot closer to the surface than other villagers because of her work as a blacksmith and they hardly got any company there. Hakuko taught him a bunch of things, like reading and writing, but also forced Kaito to help her out while she was working and forging new tools, weapons and such. If he was being honest, he rather liked such line of work and was super excited when Hakuko started showing him the ways of a blacksmith.

Kaito wouldn’t even have known that he was adopted if it wasn’t for the weird coin he had. It left him wondering what his real parents were like and why they left him. It also led to a lot of questions and soon he found out there was much more to the world than the snowy mountains and rocky walls. He grew incredibly curious, often expressing his wishes to see the vast world with his own eyes. Hakuko didn’t agree with it, at least not until she deemed him ready for traveling on his own. She had to teach him quite a few more things first, while Kaito had no other choice but to sit and sew stuff with her, train his body and learn self defense as well as keep working by the anvil. Still, it was taking too long and he was itching to move.

Kaito finally got his chance when he was thirteen. A group of people boarded the island, but no one was waiting for them. Kaito watched as they wandered around and couldn’t stifle his laughter at their stupidity – they surely wouldn’t make it through the night. The group heard him, tried to chase him down, but Kaito knew this terrains far better and had no trouble toying with the adults. He went as far as getting them stuck in a hole to pester them with questions. He found out that they were from somewhere in the outside, trying to hide from someone for the night. Kaito had no troubles making a deal with the strangers: he’d help them for the night and they would bring him for the ride.

Kaito sneaked out the next morning and they left the island around the afternoon. He figured out that he had gotten in way over his head before nightfall even hit. They had left him at this strange island that was a lot warmer, full of strangers and none interested in helping him. Soon, he learnt that without stealing, lying and a quick pair of feet he won’t be able to survive.

Years pasted like that, before Kaito ran in with an organized rogue group. He managed to join it, starting out as a fetch boy, doubling as cheep entertainment for the other members. He managed to catch knives with his teeth by the end of his first week; it was truly surprising what you could do with good motivation. Even quicker Kaito understood that he preferred to be on top of others rather than below, so he worked very hard to become one of the elites in the gang. He still couldn’t stand most of the people he was supposed to call equals, but Jaya – a woman with a gloomy attitude and a few words – wasn’t bad company. And he finally got to travel around, too.

But then, they messed up on one mission and had to move. They picked an island with a pretty big shipyard, settling down as a group of ship dismantlers. Kaito hadn’t expected to take the job seriously, but he found the work rather relaxing. It didn’t take him long to start stumbling around the building areas as well and sometimes the shipwrights allowed him to join in. Soon Kaito spent his day running around bringing over tools and materials, helping to keep the planks steady as they were nailed and other tid-bits he could do. A few months in and he found himself enjoying this part time job more than his thieving quests. The guys working in the shipyard practically showered him in new tricks every day and Kaito could never know enough.

However, joy was a small, precious and fragile thing. He had a knack for breaking it and he broke this one too. They caught wind of MAGNA transporting a very precious cargo. What was it Kaito didn't know till he had the box in his hands, when MAGNA officers were moving the cargo from one ship to another ship.

In the box they found three Moirae cards and the leader presented the Forest Fire one to him as a reward for his loyalty and good work. Kaito had a very bad feeling about it, something felt off when he looked at the mysterious card. Perhaps it was because the two orange dots reminded him of eyes? Although the power the card promised was incredibly tempting and in the end he went through with it. The card turned out to be a dud – he couldn’t control its power at all and it wasn’t all that useful or strong compared to the ones he has seen before. Sort of left him feeling like the time he tried to learn Suntsumei.

People in the shipyard immediately pushed Kaito away, so he only had Jaya to talk with once more. These days she was a lot happier, since she found love in one of the workers and he was happy for her too. At least the guy didn’t mind her continuing to keep him company, but that soon came to an end as well. MAGNA officers quickly tracked them down after their last theft (the cards) and ambushed the hiding rogues and a lot of them got caught, including their leader. He did manage to escape the scuffle and while Jaya wanted for him to stay with her and settle down, he only gestured at the currently long and furry ears for an answer.

That left him wondering around looking for a place to crash and figure things out. He needed to learn to control his powers and getting a job on top of that would be nice. But he also wanted to continue traveling around the world and perhaps one day figure out the secret behind that golden coin.

• pj9b3FL.png

Skills & Talents:
    Blacksmith\Metalworking – Kaito was around a blacksmith since he was small and later picked up the craft himself. Even though he hasn’t been standing in front of an anvil daily since leaving his home behind, he never dropped the skill and practiced it whenever he could. When he couldn’t he would play around with metals, shaping them in a different way making sculptures or extra parts. Because of this he also started tinkering with other pieces of technology, from hand watches to engines. But he is guessing his way around those more than actually knowing it;

Shipwright – another skill Kaito picked up partly due to circumstance, fuelled by curiosity. He likes working with wood almost as much as with metal and the knowledge is a lot fresher in his mind. He has helped build quite a few ships and does know their general layout quite well. Sometimes he makes small models of ships, especially after he got the pleasure to view a new design up close and personal;

Sewing – this is more of a hobby than an actual skill. While he couldn’t make anything from complete scratch (like a basket full of yarn, tread and wool) he can stitch together already existing pieces, decorate them or do a simple patch job. Just don’t expect anything really fancy – it will never look as good as new;

Identification – growing up on Kokukai left Kaito a strong knowledge of materials available there. If it’s made from something you can get on this island, he will be able to tell it apart regardless of how well it was handled. He’s also somewhat good at telling apart different kinds of wood. Admittedly, only those he has encountered and they can’t be hiding under a cover of paint.

Combat Abilities:
    Base Style:

Despite being a Miorae card user, Kaito’s fighting style hardly relies on its power. Instead, it is similar to a big horn sheep: he has great maneuverability, can take a hard hit and give back just as good. He learnt hand-to-hand combat on the streets, so playing dirty is like a second nature to him. He often improvises on the battlefield and can use pretty much anything in a fight, from a hatchet to a pipe to a spoon. Everything to give him the advantage.

When his Moirae card does decide to cooperate properly, it works rather nicely with his usual style.
    When his legs are transformed, it gives a nice agility and a slight speed boost, making it easier to avoid incoming attacks. However for that he has to take of his boots (or risk breaking his toes since the footwear is too small for his transformed feet) and that adds a risk of stepping onto something sharp.
    When his arms are transformed, he gets sharp talons, allowing him to maim his opponent with a few well placed scratches. This is the main reason he wears finger-less gloves, since they would totally shred the material.

Name:
    Forest Fire

Overview:

Forest Fire is a Gondyr-class Moirae card allowing the user to take the form of a fox spirit.
    Using the card with its full potential would allow to transform the whole body, but in turn it would require an extreme amount of energy to just make the shift and then even more to retain that state.
    However, if the user didn’t have or didn’t want to use so much of their stamina for a full transformation, they could shift only certain parts of the fox spirit into existence. For example, if they needed sharper senses they could only shift their sight (would turn the users eyes orange-brown), hearing (give fox-like ears), smell (the shape of the nose would resemble a fox one more and the tip would turn black) and so on. If there was a need for quick weaponry, they could shift their mouth and hands to gain fangs and claws. Pretty much any body part could be shifted, or a combination of some, if the user has the perfect mastery of the card and enough stamina to perform it.

Kaito might have the stamina, however he completely lacks in the mastery department. He can’t control his transformations at all – he can’t even make them go away. Sometimes everything is alright and he has no fox features present. On not so lucky days he might wake up sporting a fox tail, have fur in random places, have longer feet with pads or something else. Currently, he gets stuck with long furry ears the most.
    There are times when in the heat of battle he manages to get a shift that he most wants and is beneficial. Mostly he writes them down as part of adrenaline and other chemicals at work. Although, those times could have been strokes of pure luck.

Combat Personality:
    Kaito couldn’t imagine his life without fighting anymore. He’ll dive in head first without any strategies and just duke it out. If he’s winning he’ll get extremely cocky very quickly, dragging out the fight and toying with his prey. It usually leaves more than enough time for the enemy to regroup and turn the tables on him. When it comes to losing, well, he never takes it well and will be gloomy for a long while.
    Kaito has a sadistic streak, so he tends to enjoy seeing his opponent suffer. He might try to taunt, humiliate and otherwise drive them nuts.

Equipment:
    Kaito doesn’t carry with himself any type of weaponry, preferring to use whatever he’s got on hand instead.

I'll put up the picture tomorrow or the day after that, hopefully, since I'm leaving for a week on the 10th and have no idea how much internet access I'll have.
Also, I sorta want to base the ability on a kitsune, but I'm not sure if that flies with you, which is why I didn't describe how the 'fox spirit' full form looks. If you're okay with it then I'll add the description, if not.. Well I will still add a one, just a fixed version.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Shavynel and Mehsik
Thoughts I have:
- So, I am still going to be going over the sheet and editing it. But if you have any ideas on where I can approve, please share them with me.

- Is my character's history okay? I may have written it weird but that was what I basically wanted my character's goal to be.

-I did not know how you would make are characters meet so I just left him on the island.

Last edited by a moderator:
@alaska I decided that my Beast Tamer/Brawler would instead have a Paracio Moirae Card, and he'd be able to tap into animal instincts/abilities and utilize them as long as the animals are around him/fighting with him. So that works better for him and my Idea.

Last edited:
Greetings, this sounds like quite the interesting adventure and I'd love to join as well if there's still room on board the ship. :]

I was thinking that I could go for a cartographer (if that's not stepping on the toes of the navigator) and a general muscle kind of character. He'd be more of a defensive type in combat and instead of rushing in to bash some heads, he'd stick close to more 'squishy/fragile' crew members to make sure no one gets a hard hit on them. So his main purpose would be to take hits instead of dishing them out. Kind of like a bodyguard or a 'meat shield' type of guy.

I'm aware there's some fighter type character planning going on and I in no way wish to steal anyone's thunder so I hope this skeleton of an idea isn't too similar to any characters made or in the making.

Still working on my apothecary character, she might take a while though... *waves @Finhawk* I don't think anyone's there to tank specifically, so you're welcome to?

Greetings, this sounds like quite the interesting adventure and I'd love to join as well if there's still room on board the ship. :]

I was thinking that I could go for a cartographer (if that's not stepping on the toes of the navigator) and a general muscle kind of character. He'd be more of a defensive type in combat and instead of rushing in to bash some heads, he'd stick close to more 'squishy/fragile' crew members to make sure no one gets a hard hit on them. So his main purpose would be to take hits instead of dishing them out. Kind of like a bodyguard or a 'meat shield' type of guy.

I'm aware there's some fighter type character planning going on and I in no way wish to steal anyone's thunder so I hope this skeleton of an idea isn't too similar to any characters made or in the making.
Well, as one of the Fighter types. You're char is more Tank while mines is more DPS so your idea doesn't mess with my Beast Tamer Brawler^^.

@Finhawk
I'm so happy you decided to join in! It's been a while~
Hope they allow you in, because dang, but do you know how to RP~

@the.complex-of-constellations @Jesisues™
Good to hear, I don't wanna be stealing anyone's fun or step on any toes so it's good to make sure beforehand since I tend to worry about things too much. :,]

@Giltine13
Awww, thank you. Don't go spreading lies about me that I can't live up to though. :v

I'm not sure who requested this anymore, but accepted characters are now linked in the second post (the sign up one), with easy access linking.

Also, for the three(or four?) peeps who are waiting on feedback for the sheets, we'll get back to you guys very soon, probably today even, just need to discuss some details before we're finished with going over them all in detail. :)

@alaska I decided that my Beast Tamer/Brawler would instead have a Paracio Moirae Card, and he'd be able to tap into animal instincts/abilities and utilize them as long as the animals are around him/fighting with him. So that works better for him and my Idea.

That seems fine! Just make sure that the ability isn't instant-maxed out, so to speak. Super powerful beasts would have to escape your ability, and stuff like that. That being said, it sounds like it'd be a funny interaction with a transformed Kaito.

That sounds just fine, really! A cartographer would work, I think. Perhaps include something like... I dunno, let him research something? Like ruins, or old artifacts? That'd distinguish him further, while retaining the map making logically. Just an idea though, you do you!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Sorry, one more question, is it possible to destroy a Moirae card?

That sounds just fine, really! A cartographer would work, I think. Perhaps include something like... I dunno, let him research something? Like ruins, or old artifacts? That'd distinguish him further, while retaining the map making logically. Just an idea though, you do you!

Oh, that sounds like a pretty fun idea, we'll see what shenanigans I'll come up with. :,] But thank you, I'll get to work on this.

Reactions: alaska