1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Lazarus Girl?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Draconis, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Heeeey. I'm just peering about, having checked in on AFTA a few weeks ago. I used to belong to MoonWings and was a super moderator and then an admin there for a while maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany moons ago. I'm just pokin' to see if any old faces are still around and to see if there are any roleplayers I want to steal or games I'd like to join. I hope I do see some veterans to share hilarious memories with.

<3

2. It is Drac! I heard you'd return to the Nets! Welcome to the new lands we are conquering.... *koff* I mean, finding a connection with and pillaging... er... anyways, welcome to Iwaku!

3. Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have nay questions just ask and we can help you

*walks off into the shadow*

4. Welcome to Iwaku ;)
    Let me know if you need any help ;D

5. It's a frog...I'm going to poke it. *Poke*

6. Herrow! ^_^
    Welcome back to Iwaku! =P

7. *uses a flamethrower to torch the shadows*

dammit Ike! i just cleaned up the last shadows!

8. *Goes around hunting for the mandatory 5 posts before being able to enter the darn CBOX.*

Oh, yeah. Hi Drac. I trailed in right behind you. =D

9. ITS THE REAL SGT FROG!

YAY!

*coughs* We now return you to your irregular programming...

10. I don't think I'll need more help now that Dia kindly activated my account. Thank you kindly. :3