All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Hello! I wanted to share this idea and hopefully spark some interest from other people about it. This is inspired by the Phoenix Wright games, but it does not take after any of them. Allow me to explain what I have in mind for this while keeping it brief.

Okay, so the people will select which they want to be; Lawyers, prosecutors, or assistants to me or to the defense/prosecutors (I will explain this soon). I will accept only one judge, maybe 2 depending on the amount of interest.

If you decide to play an assistant to me, you will be playing a witness to the crime and possibly help me come up with more cases. I will tell you who is the true killer and how everything went down. Your character won't know the whole story unless they're the killer. But you wouldn't want to give yourself away~

If you decide to play an assistant to the Defense or Prosecutor, you will basically be their helper/second brain on the matter. Or if there are no assistants but more than one lawyer, you two can work together on the case.

The clues and the crime scenes will be drawn by me, with subtle hints here and there for you to decipher. Every single clue I draw and emphasize will be important. Not finding one could be devastating to your case, so search carefully! I will also be providing Autopsy reports for both defense and prosecutors and add clues with each testimony if necessary.

Hints will be available, but I'll only give you so many before you're on your own. Use them wisely ^^

There will be a main plot to this RP but I don't want to put in the extra work if there's no interest. Would people be interested in something like this?

Mmm... Interest stated. I've tried to back down from group RPs because they keep dying... but I would love to play Assistant to you! Play NPCs and such. Mainly because I think that's all I could do. Otherwise you'd be like: :banghead:

• Thank You
Reactions: Jessica
dang I was hoping to help making some cases but oh well any role would do for me

*pops in* I just want to clarify what I meant. I am not sure I could play a lawyer well. Not very aggressive. But I feel I could play witnesses, and maybe a judge if @GreenSea wants to play a prosecutor?

Reactions: GreenSea
I have a question. When the defense/prosecutors questions the witness can no one else be allowed to post until the defense/prosecutors type *No objections*

@Cats

Do you mean, for example: Defense Posts - Prosecutor Posts "No Objections" - Witness answers?

Also, many GIFs with cats here. :/

@Cats

As much as I feel that may slow it down some, it does feel necessary for this to work properly. All up to @Jessica2477 tho'.

Yeah you're right, but think about it. If the Prosecutor posted something and the the Defense finds something that he/she wants to object to but the witness posted before the Defense can say anything, not only would the witness have to rewrite his post but it's also unfair to the Defense/ Prosecutor.

@Cats

As much as I feel that may slow it down some, it does feel necessary for this to work properly.
Note the bold words. I completely agree with you. I was simply stating both sides of the matter. It slows down the RP, but it keeps confusion and frustration down, speeding the RP up in a way. :cat:

Lol I saw that, but I wanted to give the GM more of push to why she should go with my idea, because chances our she is going to read the previous post.

Lol I saw that, but I wanted to give the GM more of push to why she should go with my idea.
I like your idea ^^

Yough I was hoping for use of the OOC to let the people know who will be posting next instead of a specific turn order or something along those lines.

Also, to let you guys know; if there will only be one Defense and one Prosecutor (and no other interest), I will make assistants to kinda help you through the cases.

I like your idea ^^

Yough I was hoping for use of the OOC to let the people know who will be posting next instead of a specific turn order or something along those lines.

Also, to let you guys know; if there will only be one Defense and one Prosecutor (and no other interest), I will make assistants to kinda help you through the cases.
You can still do that if you want to. It was just an idea that I had, It's your RP after all.

I'm okay being a prosecutor~!

I'll make the OOC for this tomorrow then, and all the pictures you'll need for the case I have in mind~

@The Mythic Dragon

I'll make sure to send you the case in full detail~

we need bgm as well when testimony or witness being cornered XD:

@GreenSea

I was looking for stuff like that!! :smile:

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.