Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want that girl I was talking with last night if she's inside. Make sure to get her out back without her being too suspicious."
Glancing up, the Slime Ball was just round the corner.
"Alright..now get. I'll meet you out back."

Roland split off and headed behind the bar, hiding so when Charles brought the victim out, he'd be well hidden and wouldn't be seen until after he ambushed them.
If he brought the girl from before, he just might bring her home with them.

I screamed, rushing out of the apartment and back down the stairs. Some bikers came up to see what was going on, and they tried to calm me down as I babbled hysterically. I completely broke down, crying into my dress. The guys were trying to talk to me, to find out what happened, but it was no use. A particularly rough biker went upstairs and came back down looking pale. "It's the owner" he said informed everyone."He's on his bed with a slit throat, murdered during his sleep". This triggered even more hysterical sobbing from me. First my aunt, and then my own boss. Why me? I had never been so scared in my life.

Charles lured a women to the back of the bar, telling her about how her credit card wasn't working. Charles stuck a cloth of chloroform and waited for her to pass out. She had nice blond hair, nice blue eyes and a face to die for.
"Roland..."

Roland listened to the hysterics coming from inside. He didn't think at first that the boy would be able to get her out, but imagine his surprise when she came walking out and he even chloroformed her!
"Well done kid."
He kneeled down beside her, examining her closely. She was indeed beautiful.

"Roland...."
"What is it kid?"

"what will be my reward this time, sir?" he begged for an answer like a dog. "you can tell me at the apartment.

He smirked as he helped the girl to her feet. To any passersby, she'd look like a drunk he was helping home. "You did good today kid. We'll discuss it at the apartment ok? For now, walk ahead and keep an eye out for cops. Don't need the hassle right now."
Charles nodded and ran ahead. All that was needed now was to get this cutie home...and then have some fun. He had such plans for this one...such plans.

"Everything is clear," he whispered to him. "What are we going to do with her?" Charles asked, holding onto his arm like a scared child.

I was broken. And when he said my credit card wasn't working, I freaked out. What's going to happen to my money, my life savings! I followed the guy to the back of the bar, and suddenly felt a cloth pressed against my mouth. It tasted horrible, and I squirmed and struggled to get free, but it was no use. I suddenly felt my energy leaking from me, my muscles stopped obeying one by one. And slowly, I lost consciousness.

He felt the boy wrap around his arm as he tugged the "drunk woman" along.
"I'll take her home and play with her a bit. After i grow bored of her, she'll be another mark in my book. That's all..."
His apartment was on the outskirts of town..a place anyone hardly visited same for himself.

After they arrived, he bound and gagged her as to limit her screams, then set her on the couch sitting next to her.
"Now Charles...about your reward....I think you've definitely earned it today kid."

Charles shook a little bit, a bit more disgusted with the man but he was getting a reward. "What is it, sir?"

"hmmm...know what? You did such a good job..i'll let you choose what you want."

He kicked his feet up and stretched. "Choose wisely though kid. I'm not always this generous." He still had to get her secured before she fully woke up...and he had to figure out when he should go after his next victim.
So many things to plan.

Charles grabbed him by the arm and guided him through the hallway. He held on tightly, taking deep breaths along the way. Charles threw him on the bed.

He sat on the bed, wondering exactly what this kid had in mind for his reward. He had a keen idea, but decided to wait and see what Charles was up to.
He had pulled him into the bedroom..now what was his next step?

(I'm skipping toward the morning, of that's okay.)
Charles woke up, only sheets covered him and Roland. He waited for him to wake up too. He hoped nothing went wrong and that he was okay with how he did.
Was I bad?
was it awkward?
he kept asking questions like this until Roland woke up.

Roland woke up and threw off the covers groaning as he stood. The morning never comes when he wants it to. He noticed Charles on the bed and remembers bits and pieces of last night. A little kissing, some wrestling...after that, they both just kinda crashed..but not before he secured that woman away.
Now he was wondering how she was holding up. He still had to have his fun..although Charlie probably wouldn't be interested. His stomach growled..seems time for breakfast.

Charles covered his face with the sheets in shame. "It was bad wasn't it?" he said into his pillow. Charles revealed his face again, looking at Roland's body. "I forgot everything..."

Roland turned and glanced at Charlie. "you're not that good at wrestling kid..." He laughed as he headed to the kitchen for some breakfast. Today he had to figure out what exactly he was going to do with that girl....

He peeked his head into the bedroom. "you coming for breakfast or what?"

"wrestling? What happened?" he said confused . "I'll make myself a coffee, just give me a minute."

I woke up, my head groggy from the drug I was given. I was bound tightly and gagged, and spent a while trying to break loose, but to no avail. I could hear men's voices in the next room. I was eying my surroundings as I heard somebody walk into the room behind me. You coming for breakfast or what? The voice hit me like a slap in the face. The man from the bar! Except now he didn't have that eccentric flare in his voice, he wasn't talking to me. I froze in place, as though he wouldn't notice me. I tried one last desperate attempt to loosen my ropes, but there was no hope of ever getting free. I was trapped.

Charles walked into the kitchen shirtless, getting himself a coffee. "oh...you're awake." he stated as he poured in some creamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.