Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald smirked. "Wonderful...who knows, you might even develop a liking for my kind of fun too kid." He set the knife down on the counter and turned around to grab something from a drawer.
"Now where is that? I know it's in here somewhere."

Charles didn't feel like saying anything, he had to think about what he just said. "what are you looking for?" he asked, looking down at his school uniform. Charles forgot how fragile he looked.

He pulled out a portfolio and set it on the counter, watching it fly open. Inside were pictures of men, women, children...all with a date under them. "These are some of the people that I've...had my fun with. They all caught my fancy and now they're...deceased. Your job now..is to help me find people to kill. You help me get my fun..and in turn...."

He took a step closer to Charles, his eyes locked on him.
"I just might help you with yours."
His eyes glanced at the newest entry on the portfolio. It was the stripper murdered at Dawsons Water Hole. He smiled when he saw it, remembering the memory once more.
"So...you prepared to help?"

"Yeah, definitely." Charles choked up, looking up at the man. He was intimidated by him, and he enjoyed it. "You promise? Everytime I do so, you owe me some." he said.

Ronalds eyes flashed wildly. "Don't tempt me kid. I'll treat you when i feel you earn it...or when it strikes my fancy. If you look at those photos kid, you'll see exactly what I'm capable of...and what I'll do to you if you try and screw with me."
His voice was one that demanded the boys fear and respect. He was dangerous and he wanted this kid to know it.

"Let me know when you're ready and we'll go out hunting. I want to find someone to add to my collection."

"Yes, sir." he said with loyalty in his delicate voice. "...do I 'strike your fancy' now?" he asked. Charles did look rather...inviting, with his school uniform and his shaky knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kid was still a little curious, but he was definitely a good listener.
"If you help me bag someone tonight, then yes...you will be. I will rewards good work..."

He paused to help drive his point home.
"...and I will punish failure on you severely. I do not tolerate any kind of failure..do you understand?"
He grabbed the knife from the counter and slipped it into his coat, hiding it completely.

"I'll help,I promise." he said getting up, looking about ready to go."who is it tonight?"

He smirked. "Well..in order to test your willingness to help out, i need to test you and make sure you're 100% dedicated. To do that, I need to think of something special...and I know just what I'll do. Guess what you get to do?"
Charles looked at him.

Roland grinned evilly.
"You get to kill your dad. I think you doing that while I watch is a perfect way to start off."

Charles looked him in the eye, he wasn't smiling but his eyes were. "I don't mind." he said, still keeping his eyes locked on him.

Roland laughed.
"Alright then..let's go."
Roland and Charles left the apartment and headed back to the Slime Ball. Since it was late at night, the establishment and the nearby businesses were all closed.
"Alright Charles..." He handed him the knife.

"You know what to do...I'll be behind you watching the whole thing. Don't mess up!"

Charles nodded as he entered the stairs that leaded up to his apartment. "He's sleeping...quiet." Charles said as he walked into his room. Charles walked over to his dads head, slitting the throat and letting the blood drain. Charles continued to look at it, his eyes looking drowsy. "I'm going to get myself packed up," he said getting a bag and filling it with clothes and school supplies.

He took the knife from the boy as he headed towards his room. This little kid sure was dedicated..that much was certain. He'd make a great killer someday, but for right now he made the best obedient sidekick.
When he came back, he gestured for him to come over and he splashed some of his dads blood on him.

"To remind you...."
He slipped the knife back into his coat. "Well, I am a man of my word kid. You earned your keep tonight. I'll reward you when we get back to the apartment."

his breath hitched a little bit, leading to a gulp. "O-okay." Charles said lifting his bag onto his back. "I'm ready to go..." Charles said, a little bit nervous.

They exited the establishment, seeing no-one outside. They got back to the apartment smoothly, not being spotted once.
"Well, that definitely went much better than expected. So tell me kid..what do I call you from now on?"

He sat down on the couch, kicking his feet up and relaxing after watching such excitement. His eyes held on the boy, some of his dads blood still fresh on his clothes.
In the back of his mind, he contemplated how he should reward such obedience.

"Just Charles is fine." he smiled, sitting next to him. He tried to relax, but eventually he did.

"So tell me...Charles...how does it feel? Taking your first life..watching and feeling the blood of your victim? Hmm?"

He scooted closer to the boy, seeing how he seemed slightly on edge still. Slipping his arm around him, he smiled. This kid had the guts..but didn't have the heart for it. Least not yet..it would come in time.

Irwin sighed and chugged his drink. "Nobody looks suspicious." The detective groaned to himself. He rose up from his seat and looked around. he decided to take a look around. Walking through the centre of the bar. He was the only person he could see not dressed as a biker. He looked at the monitors playing. There was a boxing match playing. One of the fighters looked oddly familiar. Irwin pulled out the photos of Billings from his jacket and matched the face. "...Sweet mother of god.."

"I'm surprisingly okay with it." he said taking a deep breath. Charles turned his head to him, giving a short smile. He eased up and stopped shaking. "what now?"

"Well..that somewhat depends on you kid. This is your reward...choose what you want..in moderation. Small job..small reward."

He didn't want this going to the boys head. What they did tonight was smalltime compared to most kills. The boy wanted better rewards, he'd have to do bigger and better jobs.
Equal pay for equal work was a great system to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.