Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
He began to grab some coins and bills from his pocket, but cursed when the boy said they were closing. "Drat...maybe next time."
He stood up and began to throw on his coat, barely hearing the boy ask if he was interested in ninth graders.
"Depends on your meaning kid. If you mean like for assistants or helpers...i can sometimes be flexible. If you mean sexually, if I was I'd probably be in prison now then sitting here talking to you..wouldn't I?"

He smirked at both of them as he patted the kid on the head and kissed the girls hand. "Such a shame that you're closing, but perhaps we will meet again very soon."
He could feel the urges building..he wanted to murder again. To feel the blood of his victim upon his skin and watch their reaction as death slowly took them.
He had to find someone tonight.

"Hey...what are you doing tonight?" Charles said as he left the girl. He put a hand on his arm, clearly interested. "You seem interesting."

Ronald looked at the boy. Not usually his type of victim, but still...the boy seemed to want to attach to him at the hip. Freebie kill? Maybe he wouldn't have to go far for a slaughter after all....
"My plans for tonight are....still pending. I haven't found anything yet and i just might go home."

Still, there was something about him...perhaps he might make a useful pawn...the night was still young and he'd have to see.

"...what's your house like?" he asked holding tighter to his arm.charles eyes gleamed with youth and awe. He looked even younger in his school uniform.

The man laughed. "Well, you are quite the inquisitive one aren't you? Perhaps I'll show you one day kid. Still, it is kind of late and i doubt you'll want to see it tonight. It's dull and pretty bland..."
He figured the boy would take the bait...either go with him tonight or be so filled with intrigue that he'd go with him sooner or later. Still, he wondered what he should do with the woman...she was technically a witness to all this.

"C'mon I don't have an exciting place myself." he said inching closer to him."Please..." he didn't want to go home.

He gave a fake sounding sigh.
"Alright kid..but only for awhile. Can't have your old man worried..ok?" He definitely looked excited, but Ronald needed to keep his emotions in check if he was to play his cards right.
He walked to the door, the boy practically bouncing with joy behind him. This night was becoming more and more interesting as it went on...

"thanks...i don't want to go home to .y dad tonight." Charles sighed with relief as he flopped onto his couch."This place is nice, why would you call it plain?" Charles said getting more comfortable.
he eyed Ronald for a second. "How old are you?"

Ronald walked to his apartment and unlocked the door, watching as the kid rushed inside and sat on his couch. He made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, hiding it in his pocket.
"How old am I? You just now thought of asking me that?"

Ronald walked up behind Charles, his hand twitching slightly. "I'm 25 kid." The knife in his back pocket lay hidden from the boys view, waiting for it's time.

Charles walked over to him, slowly shifting his arms around him. His hands leaded down his back and to the back of his belt, finding the knife easily. Charles held on to him as he still held the knife, their faces were only a nose apart. "everyone has secrets." he said resting his chin on his shoulder.

Ronald felt the boy grab hold of the knife, yet he kept his calm. "Indeed..and just what kind of secret do you have? Hmmm?"
His body was in a state of anticipation and was ready in case this kid tried something. He didn't know what this kid was up to, but whatever it was he wouldn't catch him by surprise.

"What were you planning to do?" he asked, nuzzling into his neck.

He grasped the boys shoulders, holding him in place. "That's my little secret now..isn't it?"
He wriggled from the boys grasp and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. Whatever this kid was..whatever he wanted..still remained a mystery. Still, that wouldn't last long.

"So tell me something kid...tell me why you actually came here. Normal kids don't follow a complete stranger into his house and start hugging them for no reason...and don't lie. I'll know if you do."

"I just wanted to have some fun...if you understand what I mean." he said, sitting on the counter.

The man laughed. "Aha..in that case, it seemed you found something more than what you might have bargained for kid." Taking the knife out, he pressed the point of the blade against the kids chin, lifting his head and eyes to meet his.
"See...now you and I are alone. No-one even close to hear you scream. Now give me one..good..reason why i shouldn't paint these walls with your blood?"
His eyes filled with bloodlust as the held the boys gaze.

"Because I'm adorable," he stated as the word 'adorable' dragged across his grin."And you're handsome when your angry."his gaze was fixed on his eyes.

A grin crossed the mans face and he laughed. "You got some spunk kid. Your definition of fun and my definition of fun are two different things."
He lowered the knife and tucked it back into his pocket.
"Don't try anything funny kid..or i'll gut you."

He leaned against the fridge and took a sip. "So you just go home with anyone that strikes your fancy or what?" This kid was definitely one of a kind..going home with someone just he's expecting to have some "fun".

"If I do, that is...so no fun?" he asks, still curious. "Well, my version of fun."Charles smiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
He laughed again.
"Men don't particularly strike my fancy boy...young men like yourself much less. I prefer the thrill of killing...but..maybe we can compromise."
This kid sure seemed to take a liking to him. Perhaps he could use that to his full advantage.

"You help me have my fun...maybe i'll help you have yours."
He pulled the knife from his pocket again, his hands practically caressing it.
"Not like you really have a choice though. Refuse..and i'll have my fun with you..right now. So..what do you say kid?"

Charles eyed him for a minute. Fun. It would be fun. He looked at his hands and his smile, carefully thinking. "Yeah..." he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.