4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
anime and modern mostly
but fine with any genre i guess
:Plot:
Detectives Sonny Carisi and Amanda Rollins, just a couple of days ago, had gotten handed a case that was new to them, but known to several others within the precinct walls of the 16.
- 2 days ago -
Rollins is sitting at her desk when she catches eye of someone dropping a letter off at the door and then that someone leaves without a word. She motions to Carisi and who saw the letter being put on the floor at the doorway as well. He gets up and goes to pick the letter up and looks to who it was sent to and sees that it was sent to all of them. He then turns to eye Rollins again and then Carisi turns to eye Fin too before he opens the letter. Sonny starts to read it and then when he finishes looking the message in the letter over he turns to the two detectives in front of him and says "Get the lieutenant. Now."
Fin does as Carisi says and goes to knock on Olivia's office door and get her to come out to where Carisi is. In the meantime Amanda approaches Sonny and says "Carisi what is it? What in the world did you read?"
Sonny looks to her and says "This letter said that the one being accused raped someone again, and in the past has gotten away with the same action 14 times. The one who wrote the letter said that there was physical proof nearly each and every time and yet the accused one always walked out. That the two previous prosecutors from this unit in the past years would throw everything that they had in their corner and each and every single time the defense would win and all 7 victims suffered time and time again over and over.
Amanda Rollins blinked her eyes in shock and just then Olivia comes out and over to them and says "Can I see the letter Carisi?" He nods and gives the letter to her and Benson reads it over carefully. She then looks to see the picture of the one accused of the rape and says blinking her eyes and then turning to Detective Tutuola and showing him the picture too. "It's him. He attacked and raped again. This is the 15th time" And then she says as she shows the photo of the victim. "And he attacked someone new." To which Fin says "Say what now? And then he takes a closer look at the photo of the victim deducing that it was indeed a new target of this rapist."
- Present day -
Carisi and Rollins are arriving out to the Bronx on Olivia's orders as well as Barba's, their destination being the South Bronx Boarding School, which the one who sent the letter, the 15 year old son of the one being accused, and the oldest of 14 children, all the children younger than him being half brothers and half sisters of his, them all being his father's kids, but none of the younger kids having the same mother as the 15 year old who wrote to SVU about his dad's recent offence.

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit RP - Trial 15 in Play OOC

Carisi says to Rollins as they reach the campus of the South Bronx Boarding School "Well we're here I think." He then says as he eyes the size of the school. "Wow. This place is huge."

Amanda "Looks that way. And yeah. I guess it is a little bit larger than some of the schools I've seen. Anyway I sent the lieutenant a message when we got to the school a few minutes ago telling her we made it here."

Status
Not open for further replies.