Lavish me with praise and welcomes, plebeians.

C

Cross-Z Magma

Original poster
No, not really.

I'll be here to ruin everything with my piss-poor writing and awful personality, so here's to us getting acquainted. Maybe if you're lucky I'll even make a good first impression.

Jokes(?) aside, I hope to get along with you fine folk and get a chance to get back into roleplay after dropping it as a hobby for a while. Call me whatever, but don't call me the nickname you just thought of. Yes, that one. Not that one either. Now the one that came to mind after that? Use that one, that's a good one.

I'll call you what I want, Scumbag. 8D

Haha, welcome to the forum and glad you decided to pick up the hobby again. As long as you obey the Golden Rule (Don't be a dick) you'll do just fine here. If you need any help with anything, just gimme a shout.

Hiya there Z :P I picked the third thing that came to my mind. *pats self on the back*

Anywho, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: I hope you find plenty of roleplays to suit your fancy! We also have prompts if you're into that sort of thing, as well as General Chatting, where you can talk about random things not pertaining to roleplaying.

Hope you're finding Iwaku easy to navigate. If you need any help, feel free to ask ^_^

Reactions: Cross-Z Magma
KONO MAMA

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku!! It's very nice to meet you! I hope you have an amazing time roleplaying, and if you ever want someone to talk to, you can always talk to me and everyone else on here. Again, it's very nice to meet you. Have a great day!

• Thank You
Welcome to the site Kamen Rider, we're all plebs here so you'll fit in just fine 8^)

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! I've been here only a few days and I can tell you, it's already a great place to be. The people here are really nice and super creative, so I bet you'll have no issues finding your place in here what-so-ever.

Also, something I've found to be super handy and something I personally enjoy is in the INSPIRING MUSES forum! It's a great way to wake up your mind and start your creative writing. Especially Greenie's image prompts. :fluffy:

I hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku, Spiffy! (Teehee, it took a few nickname ideas). If you're interested in any type of medieval or sci-fi roleplay, I can shoot you a message. :cutie:

Hello there! Welcome to Iwaku, hope you can make some cool new friends and find some awesome RP partners while you're here!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku. . . I really thought of "Viking" (I blame your avatar) as a third nickname, so I guess I'll use that one 8D <3

Happy roleplaying! :D

• Thank You
Hi there and welcome!
I read your intro and followed your steps to nicknames and now it looks like you're going to be Cross-Eyez. In a way, you chose this nickname, so I hope you like it.

Anyyyway, even if you're used to forum roleplay, Iwaku can be a bit of a lot since there are so many shiny nooks and crannies to explore. If you want a general guide to the site, I made this to help!

You're now called Heyu. Welcome Heyu! 8D

As a fellow hobby dropper I hope you'll find plenty to hang out around for in here. As for the writing... How terrible are we talking here, HMM? ¬_¬

Reactions: Astaroth