Laurence Nightwing, At Your Service

L

Laurence Nightwing

Original poster
Can't remember when was the last time I had to introduce myself, since I've only really been active in one place, but hey, branching out is a good thing, right?

A little laziness doesn't do too much harm, but that's where it all begins
QHtyIKm.png

What do you prefer to be called? Laurence
Boy, girl, or a mystery? MAN!!!!1!1!1oneone1!!!oneONE!!ONE1
How old are you? In my twenties
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? 5 months into RPing, but I'm not sure if that's anywhere near good enough for much *shrugs*
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Group RPs, but there are times when I don a single partner RP
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? *uses a steamroller to do it* I'm sorry, you were saying? (in other words, expect [some] melodrama and exaggeration)
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Oblivious - Kalafina

If you haven't already guessed, I'm an anime fan (more of the Nasuverse), but I haven't watched much of anything recent.

Welcome Laurence , have a good time on your role playing journey .

Thank you, though, I'm only starting to get a feel of things, and am generally looking around for things to read (there's a lot of that, but random clicking helps XDc )

Reactions: Angelita Snow
Well, Laurence, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Sanity, is never a problem :3

Looking forward to them, though, taking things slow with jumping into just one at the moment.