1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Laurence Nightwing, At Your Service

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Laurence Nightwing, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Can't remember when was the last time I had to introduce myself, since I've only really been active in one place, but hey, branching out is a good thing, right?

A little laziness doesn't do too much harm, but that's where it all begins [​IMG]

What do you prefer to be called? Laurence
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? MAN!!!!1!1!1oneone1!!!oneONE!!ONE1
    How old are you? In my twenties
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? 5 months into RPing, but I'm not sure if that's anywhere near good enough for much *shrugs*
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Group RPs, but there are times when I don a single partner RP
    Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? *uses a steamroller to do it* I'm sorry, you were saying? (in other words, expect [some] melodrama and exaggeration)
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Oblivious - Kalafina

If you haven't already guessed, I'm an anime fan (more of the Nasuverse), but I haven't watched much of anything recent.

2. Welcome Laurence , have a good time on your role playing journey .

3. Thank you, though, I'm only starting to get a feel of things, and am generally looking around for things to read (there's a lot of that, but random clicking helps XDc )

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well, Laurence, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

5. Sanity, is never a problem :3

Looking forward to them, though, taking things slow with jumping into just one at the moment.