Lauranatink's search for the New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lauranatink

Original poster
Heyo! I'm Laurana, Laur, tink, really whatever you want to call me. I'm pretty easy going I think and I'm currently searching for some long-term, semi to literate, roleplays. I do work, and have children, so sometimes my replies aren't as fast as they are on other days but now that the holidays are over I'm hoping my replies will speed up. My busiest, so slowest reply, days will be Mondays and Fridays.

What I love in my roleplay partners:
+ Communication - I'm one of the most open people you'll ever meet. I'm also extremely blunt and might have a problem with no filter.
+ Patience- I'm extremely patient and I would like the favor returned. The longest I've ever taken is usually a week to reply and unless something really bad happens and I can't let you know, I let you know ahead of time. Sometimes, my internet is stupid and I'll think I've replied so if I haven't communicated after a few days just send me a message.
+ DO NOT JUST LEAVE ME TO DO EVERYTHING. Please collaborate with me. I have plot ideas and pairings but I want to make this ours. Not just mine.
+ Tell me if you're bored. We can spice up the roleplay or we can trash it and maybe start another one if we like each other.
+ I love surprises so if you have a plot twist you want to do, go ahead. I'm probably okay with it as long as you don't take over my character.
+Willing to play male and/or double as I would prefer to play female.

What I do NOT like in Roleplay partners:
- Controlling my character. Don't do it. Just don't. Little things like walking into another room, alright, but nothing else.
- No communication. If you don't want to be friends that's okay but please let me know if you'll be away for a while if you can and help me come up with plots.
-One liners. No thank you.

Now the fun stuff:

Plots All of these can be doubles if you so desire:
[BCOLOR=transparent]For this plot it would involve some world building. What I would like to do is have each of us create two countries. One country that would be your main character and one country that would end up being at war with our two main characters. What it is going to be at first is a marriage arrangement. YC, the Prince of your main country and MC, the only Princess of my main country have been put into a marriage arrangement by their fathers to end a long lasting war between our nations. There would be drama, angst, and action for a while just involving our two characters (and others if you want to double up). Further down the road our characters would end up ruling the nations due to some event that causes war to become an issue again between the second countries we set up. If you're interested in this plot and this didn't make as much sense just ask. It was easier to describe it in my thoughts then on the computer screen here [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This would involve magical aspects. The world is dying, magic is slowly leaving the world and an evil is spreading causing neighbor to turn on neighbor and nations to go to war. A thousand years in the past there was a prophecy that stated there would be two (or four) people that would save the world when it was most needed. They would have control over magic, better than anyone had in a hundred years and they would be future rulers of the new world once it was saved. Now enter our characters who are those prophesized. They would go through fights, treachery, hard decisions, and evil intent as they learned about themselves, their role in the prophecy, and try to save their world.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Full disclosure: This is from a book I read that I cannot for the life of me remember it's name because I read it years ago and it just popped into my mind and a plot formed from it. Demons have overrun the world, humankind has been spread out. There are a few cities that are protected with Wards. The Wards have the power to repel the demons that come out only at night but Wards are dangerous, if done incorrectly it means the life of you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors. But what happens when the people stop fearing for their life and start trying to fight back? Our roleplay would be about two (or four) people who don't want to just live in fear and never go out at night. To rely on hoping the people with their needed food and supplies make it through the harsh traveling conditions is too much when people are dying. It would involve action, hard times, learning, maybe some romance, and adventure.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Draco X OC/Hermione/Ginny- It's during 6th year and Draco is supposed to be fixing the Vanishing Cabinet and kill Dumbledore. Through the year at some point, my OC/Ginny/Hermione, find out what Draco is up to and try to help him get out of it and away from Voldemort, eventually they fall for each other and deal with the fall out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]CanonXCanon/OC: It's during 6th year and Dumbledore, in an attempt to foster interhouse relations has partnered two people, one male one female, from different houses. They would have to go through dealing with their house differences and fights.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] CanonXCanon/OC: It's during 5th year and Umbridge, in an attempt to distract from the fact that Voldemort was back, has passed Educational decree (insert random number here) which states that all students 5th year and up are going to be paired together in marraiges. They will go through personality testing to make sure they're partnered with someone that would work well with the other. Even if they don't believe it at first.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] CanonXCanon/OC: It's during 7th year. Basically our characters would be going through the trials of having to deal with Snape's reign, the Carrows, and all that it entails.[/BCOLOR]

Pairings:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Human X Shapeshifter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Human X Vampire[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampire X Vampire[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampire X Shapeshifter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]King X Queen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]King X Female Captain of the Guard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince X Princess[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince X Queen[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince X Maid[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Prince X Female Captain of the Guard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess X Captain of the guard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess X Stableman[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess X King[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess X Knight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Single Mom X Teacher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Single Mom X Old high school sweetheart[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sister X Sister's best friend[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sister X Sister's ex boyfriend[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sister X Brother's best friend[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon X Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon X Angel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Angel X Human[/BCOLOR]

Fandoms:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Harry Potter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lord of the Rings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Inuyasha[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Naruto[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ouran[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fairy Tail (Have not seen it all the way through yet)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shadowhunters[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Era's/Types of Roleplays:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arranged Marriage[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Victorian Era[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Romance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Thriller/ Horror[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Action/Adventure[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]War's[/BCOLOR]

Will do PM, Thread, Email, Google Doc for the roleplay and will discuss plot's through PM, Email, Skype, or Discord.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.