Laurana's search for new fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lauranatink

Original poster
Heyyyyy!

So I would absolutely love to have a few more roleplays to get me through my days. I work Friday-Monday but can reply fairly often still. Other than Mondays, they're the busiest days at work unfortunately. Tuesday-Thursdays you are almost guaranteed multiple replies a day because of it being my day off. ANYWAY!

Rules. I don't have many but I have a few:

1. Be willing to play male and/or double. I love doubling, it's one of my favorite things in the world.

2. Help with the plot please. I have quite a few ideas for the pairings/fandoms listed below but I still want you involved so we can make it OUR roleplay.

3. I would prefer at least two well written paragraphs. I'm not bit on grammar, my grammar can be spotty at times. Especially if I'm at work and in a hurry/replying on my phone.

4. I personally have no problem with fade to black or full on explicit scenes AS LONG AS YOU ARE 18+. If you are not over 18 there will be no smut but I have no problem roleplaying with you still.

5. Be prepared for OOC. It's a way for me to stay in communication with you, especially if something comes up or I want to check with you before adding twists.

6. I roleplay via PM, Thread, or Email. You're choice of preference.

7. My favorite color is purple. Let me know yours just so I know you read my rules

8. I would prefer mxf right now, I'm terrible with fxf and mxm but I can try if at least one pairing is mxf

9. I'm patient! I would love a reply once every other day at least but I can work with you if you just let me know it'll be longer.

Now the part everyone loves:

Fandoms:

Harry Potter: I have so many different plot ideas for this its insane. I'll love you forever. Especially if you could portray Draco. But I still have other ideas!
Lord of the Rings
Naruto
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Shadowhunters (book not tv/movie)
Reign
Ouran High School Host Club

Pairings/Plot:

Arranged marriage
Princess X Prince
Princess/Prince X Guard
Princess/Prince X Commoner