1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hello!

I am currently in search of a literate, fun, and easy-going partner to write a late Victorian era roleplay with me (1880s-90s).
Here is what I am hoping for in a partner:
  • Doesn't need to know much about the history and era. Obviously they shouldn't be watching TV and the dress should be proper, but I don't really get into wars, monarchies, presidents, etc. Basic knowledge is totally fine.
  • Someone who can post at least once a day.
  • Can post at least three decent sized paragraphs per post. I tend to write quite long posts, and I really love it if my partner is descriptive.
  • Willing to play NPCs / minor characters.
  • Friendly, easy to chat with, and will help to develop the plot!

My idea is basic and simple, but that's mainly because I would love to work it out with my partner and start something we would both love. I am a hopeless romantic, so keep that in mind.

My idea is that a young woman has run away from her husband with her newborn baby. She finds herself in the barn of a rougher man, and despite his initial reaction to her, he takes her and the baby in. It isn't until later that the young woman learns that the man's entire family died in some sort of tragedy (fire, murder, etc.). Now, he is fiercely protective of the young child and her baby, especially when her husband comes knocking.
It can be an adventure of them running away together, trying to ward off her husband (who may not be, after all), and the love that slowly begins to bloom between both of them.

I would prefer to play the female in this roleplay! :)

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.