1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Late g'mornin'

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Somnulescent, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Let's see here... ah!

What do you prefer to be called? Lessie will do, I think!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm a Girl.

How old are you? I'm twenty-three, though sometimes I lose track of time and forgot *yawns*.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Pretty much.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I like smaller rps, from single partners to a small group that work great together as the rp is planned even more meticulously than your average 1x1.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? I've been chased from sofas so many times because I fell asleep on them and hogged all the space... I love sofas.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Weird, reading this I got a small part of Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi stuck in my mind. Thanks, random question >:c !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, Lessie!

3. Merci beaucoup! :D

4. Welcome! I am sure you'll enjoy it here :)

5. Thank you very much!

6. Hey, and welcome to iwaku!
    You a persona fan?
    Thought I would ask​

7. Mhm~
    Thanks for the welcome!

8. That's cool which ones have you played?

9. The third and fourth! :)

• Like Like x 1