Last thing you googled

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much abuse can the human body take until death

I have plans to kill some characters and I want to do it properly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
"when does game of thrones season 5 air"

Turns out it's next week.

I'm 'bout to flip the fuck out.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Looked up the address for my kids new school so I could withdraw them from their old one

Big booty Puerto Rican goddess
(In case you don't know the reference)

My actual last Google search was for Jay Chou, the Taiwanese singer/songwriter, because I'm using images of him for a character of mine. <3

Bing.

Reactions: Dipper
843 area code

I got a call with this area code and had no idea where it was from. South Carolina, apparently. I have no idea who it was because I don't know anyone there and they didn't leave a message.

"nakagawa shoko cat"

Mega Milk.

*cough*
Vote RACKS2016
F!
Come on, I'm a teen.

I don't use google but my last search entry was: "book binding methods" because I'm trying to bind a book I made.

"ikawa forum roleplay"
"ikawi forum roleplay"
"ikawu forum roleplay"

I made my intro post on my computer before retiring to bed. Once comfortably under the covers, I got the sudden impulse to check the forums on my phone. Unfortunately, I'd forgotten the community's name. After several fruitless guesses, I forced myself to walk back to the living room to find Iwaku's true spelling in my computer's browser history...

Reactions: Killjoy
"why are people fascinated with death"

Too deep for 6:00 a.m. Easter morning.

My first rating ever :D

I just googled "inches to cm" to convert some figures for a character sheet. I always try to provide both Imperial and Metric measurements where possible, since I'm sure we have roleplayers from all over the place on here.

"Barbarian Handbook"

Last of a long line of google searches while making a D&D character last second before a campaign starts.
Rolling with a Barbarian/Fighter Dwarf who specializes in drinking and using improvised weapons.

Drunk

For science...

Status
Not open for further replies.