last summer

S

serein

Original poster

secrets are made to be found out with time.

secrets are made to be found out with time.

Summer is a time where you can lose yourself, become whoever you want. There's no school, there's a lack of parental supervision. It's the perfect prowling grounds for rebellious teens to make memories worth locking away. Nobody really thinks of what will happen if you make a few wrong choices over summer. It’s three months to fix your mistakes before the new school year right? Nothing that happens over summer can hurt you as long as it’s kept a secret. However this summer, well those secrets aren’t going to last forever... When you live in a small town, people are bound to know what's going on.

However, sometimes this can be avoided if you know how to keep a secret that is. In this particular town, the secrets seem like they might destroy a few lives. Now I'm sure by now you are wondering, well who are these people that have these god awful secrets? They are the students of Westview Public High School. These students are known for being either incredibly rebellious or insanely smart. Rarely is there an in between. The students range from different financial backgrounds and ethnicity. The school encourages individuality and the free expression of the students. Sounds pretty nice right? It is pretty nice, at least when you are a good kid who won't cause trouble.

But these kids aren't good kids. Over summer they got into a bit of trouble. A goody-goody discovered the wonders of sex and drugs. The perfect princess got knocked up. The class president started sleeping with the teacher for an easy A+. Sounds pretty great? Now nobody knows about these secrets. They are secrets after all. They aren't meant to be told. It's a new school year, nobody is going to know about these dirty little secrets. Only, someone does. Somehow, all the secrets that were made over summer were documented by someone. Students of all types were dragged into this. Of course, they don't know, or else where'd be the fun in that? This mystery secret keeper is someone that nobody would expect. And they just happened to be there and decided to keep those secrets for the entire summer. Well, now they're bored and want to have some fun.

It's a race against time as these students have to decide what to do with this new threat. Do they try and figure out who this mystery attacker is? Do they leave school? Do they reveal their secrets before this attacker can? Or do they let their lives be ripped apart till it's too difficult to live any longer? Even if they do stop this person, the damage is done. How these students deal with the problems at hand is their choice, but one thing is for sure. Every secret you make, every lie you tell, it'll always find it's way back to you and ruin some portion of your life. What a great way to start the new year right?

hello and welcome to serein's first rp on this site. this is a reboot of a rp i had a few years ago, mostly because i'm curious to see if it has anyone interested on here. please do know this is a realistic rp which means realistic secrets and fcs are required. now on to the rules!

- follow all of iwaku's rules dude
- discord will be required for ooc chatting and planning, but let me know if you can't do that but still want to join
- no causing drama in the ooc or i will fite
- characters will be accepted when i give them a heart reaction
- you will be allowed to make two characters (possibly more but idk)
- all secrets are to remain secret (meaning you send them to me in a private dm and i will release them in each chapter)
- all ic posts have to be a minimum of TWO PARAGRAPHS

last summer
code by serein

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeeee

• Love
Reactions: serein
Sign me up~!

• Love
if you'll have me, I'll join!
that sounds kinda stupid, but definitely interested xP

• Love
Howdy! Just looking at this and got a few questions. What will the posting expectations be as far as frequency? And how heavy do you anticipate the theme to be as far as the overarching plot? Are we talkin' uber dark, or will there be some levity? Are all characters required to be 'bad kids' as a point or is there wiggle room there?

Howdy! Just looking at this and got a few questions. What will the posting expectations be as far as frequency? And how heavy do you anticipate the theme to be as far as the overarching plot? Are we talkin' uber dark, or will there be some levity? Are all characters required to be 'bad kids' as a point or is there wiggle room there?
In terms of posting, it just depends on how active everyone is. I would say the minimum amount would be two posts per week. With the secrets and everything, i will be approving of them so it just depends on what you suggest. I wouldn't you know, have anyone murder someone, but in the original rp of this, there were some pretty heavy themes in the roleplay. You don't have to do bad kids, no not at all. But the character has to be capable of creating multiple secrets that damage them upon being revealed. Hopefully, that answered your questions!

That it did, thanks :)

• Love
That it did, thanks :)
if you'll have me, I'll join!
that sounds kinda stupid, but definitely interested xP
Sign me up~!
omg i'm here for this
I have the Discord up right now and the character sign ups should be up sometime today as well~ It'll be linked in the Discord

• Love
Reactions: sugarplum
I'm hella interested!

• Love
Did you want us to use the same code for the cs?