Last Song You Heard or Enjoyed

Gotta put some J-Rock in here o_o like most people might recognize, this song was used in a Naruto opening :D but the song is awesome just to listen to as well!

Not sure what got me to this song in the first place, but it's catchy, and I enjoyed it. Maybe I'll give it another listen.

:cookie:

there is an under lining meaning to this song that I can relate to...so enjoy~

Lets remind everyone that dirty music videos have been around since music videos were invented.

This song has been bouncing round my noggin for like a month now thanks it's annoying catchy hook and the fact that I can barely go five minuets without hearing it in some form at the moment (the dam memes keep getting me).

Last edited:
I don't know what she's saying, but I love the way the words sound, the beats, and the rhythm.

• Love
Reactions: OnI6470
Now, in modern societies such as the UK and the USA, people talk about depression very freely, very readily, very openly. As a result, they are far more likely to interpret their distress in terms of depression and also far more likely to seek out a diagnosis of the illness.
– a TED Talk used in the video

I’m upset by drake. It is FLAMES

Ratatat Loud Pipes remix by CloZee :heart:

Super chill :D Love it!

the challenge here is to decide if I just heard this song or if I enjoyed this song: