Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
It's not that I directly mind or anything, but the privacy setting for "last read date" being on or off doesn't really matter anymore as it shows it anyway :X

[spoili]
Bug.PNG [/spoili]

[spoili]
Bug part 2.PNG
[/spoili]

And yes, I have tried turning the setting on and off to see if that fixed it, but no it did not work ^^;

Mm, it might have changed where you can always see your own last read date, but the other party cannot. I'm pretty sure that's how an older version of xF worked, so perhaps this one does the same thing, as well. (: Hopefully someone can confirm or deny.

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
Mm, it might have changed where you can always see your own last read date, but the other party cannot. I'm pretty sure that's how an older version of xF worked, so perhaps this one does the same thing, as well. (: Hopefully someone can confirm or deny.
Aaaah. . . That never occurred to me that I could be able to read it xD Well then, I might just have been hit by the case of the stupids, but we'll see xD

My Last Read Date is always turned off, but I checked just now and it really is showing for me. o_o;;

I'm going to message one of you to check if we can each see each other's Last Read Date. ^^

• Love
lastread.png
lastread2.png

Yup, we can both see each other's last read dates. o_o

Attachments

• lastread2.png
    lastread2.png
    20 KB · Views: 1
  • Thank You
Well then, bug confirmed. Good thing I wasn't hit by the case of the stupids then, for a second I thought I might have derped a bit since I didn't really check first :X

Maybe it's a staff thing being able to see everyone's last read date? That's all I got before calling it a bug. :P

I can see @Kimberlyn's last read date but I'm pretty sure she has that option turned off...Summoning her to confirm :P

I can see @Kimberlyn's last read date but I'm pretty sure she has that option turned off...Summoning her to confirm :P
That would be correct!

So nope, not a staff thing, I guess?

Any news on when this might be fixed?

My anxiety can't take it :E

Status
Not open for further replies.