Last Poster Wins: Day of the Damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, that sounds cool.

I was wrestling with my nerves to get through my first particularly mature post ^^; but it's part of why I wanted to do one. It's a learning experience. I also felt like trying something new. It's intimidating right now but I expect to get better at it as the RP progresses.

I'm in a few mature rps, and gotten to the mature parts some of them. But no matter how much I do it, I get nervous I'm not doing it right or if I'm not being descriptive enough.

I see :o

Before joining Iwaku on Christmas-eve I hadn't role played in a board for at least 3-4 years. The boards I had been a part of in the past also just plain didn't offer mature RPs as an option. So far my RP partner has been very nice and understanding about it, which I appreciate because it's helping a lot.

EDIT: I just love Death the Kid. He has one of my top five favorite personality quirks of all anime characters. He's also my favorite character in Soul Eater because he wins his fights with sheer badassery.

I'm awake :D and notice that people are talking about me like I already have disappeard for two weeks xD hahahah
I'm here untill monday at least xD then I maybe comes online a couple of minutes in the evening before going to bed just to tell everybody that I hate the musical and we are never going to finnish it in time and I hate my life and so on xD hahaha Trust me, I will whine so much when I'm online so you will throw me out from iwaku xD

Oh, so you won't be gone yet? I must have misunderstood the posts :s

I wrote: when I start school at tuesday then I wont be able to post at all for two weeks

You are blind sometimes xD

I mostly read Chrona's and Angel's reactions to it, I didn't read your post carefully enough and missed some context.

And yes, yes I am.

hahhahah who need context, that is boring xD Without context, anime motivational posters becomes so much more fun xD

Click da picture :D

View attachment 7616

Playing with yourself: You're doin' it wrong.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA xD
What has been seen, cannot be unsean... With other words.. If I must suffer seeing this picture, then so must you xD

View attachment 7617

One of the more pleasant things I've seen that can not be unseen, actually. XD

mission failed T-T

The internet can be a very scary place, Red. ^^;

I know, I have been here for five years :D

I only lost out on one day and I already miss hanging out with everyone in here. XD

You are going to feel so lonely when I disappear for two weeks xD mohahhha

Yeah :o no Red to incite her chaos or trying to catch me being a pervert by having her frequent yuri times right in front of me.

...Maybe Aira-chan will keep me company the whole time. :3

*kidnaps aira, kid and angel to make them company me while I train for the musical*
MOHAHAHHAH

I don't think Aira-chan would appreciate you kidnapping her ^^;

I think she will if I give her ice cream :D

Status
Not open for further replies.